ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky is going to dominate in Lubbock

tenor.gif

With all the threads being started today I’m beginning to think that this game is Kentucky’s Super Bowl.

My, how the mighty have fallen.

2 threads are pre-game anecdotes, 1 UK rah rah thread. Wait until we all get drunk... But I do think TT is thinking that.. The Bluest blood of all the Blue bloods coming to town.

Official Wins: Kentucky - 4; Texas Tech - 0

Reactions: Random UK Fan
None of you other top teams are playing anyone good tomorrow, so keep your eyes on the king. We going into Tech tomorrow and smacking them around.

Yes, Duke host Pitt next Tuesday! Thanks for the early pub!

2 threads are pre-game anecdotes, 1 UK rah rah thread. Wait until we all get drunk... But I do think TT is thinking that.. The Bluest blood of all the Blue bloods coming to town.

Official Wins: Kentucky - 4; Texas Tech - 0
They are excited. They are not as excited as you are though a full day before the game starts.

3 threads on a Friday afternoon for a game involving 2 top 20 teams is not very blueblood like.

They are excited. They are not as excited as you are though a full day before the game starts.

3 threads on a Friday afternoon for a game involving 2 top 20 teams is not very blueblood like.
They've been camping out since yesterday.

Screen-Shot-2020-01-24-at-11.17.31-AM.png

Agree, there's two too many threads.

Reactions: I am stupid

I'm getting ready to go drinking after a tough week of work. I think reading all that stuff got me fired up! Drink em, if you got em. Going after some Irish Whiskey....

I don't think top 20 even matters. For that matter I don't think seeding in this year's tourney is going to mean much.

You're just butt hurt cuz they givin us a bigger welcome than you guys...

Reactions: Redraider849
With all the threads being started today I’m beginning to think that this game is Kentucky’s Super Bowl.

My, how the mighty have fallen.

TT is giving away beer, having a blackout, they have been camping out for two days, and this ticket is higher than any other game they’ve played there. But yea, I guess it’s UKs super bowl. Lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT