ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas Fans

Random UK Fan

Dec 10, 2018
Which fan base would you say spews the most venom towards you? I’ve seen it coming from a little bit of everywhere this season for some reason. Also, which one would you say has the least room to talk smack to you?

Missouri's by far the most venomous. Of course, they've been in hiding for years until about a week ago. K-State has equal hatred but with a little more class. Wichita St fans hate KU, but I don't hear much from them since they never play.

Aside from the rivals, it would have to be Kentucky.

Iowa likes to talk shit, of course, but usually it's tongue in cheek.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Who talks the most shit with absolutely nothing to back it up?

Iowa.

Not sure why. Presumably still butt-hurt about LaFrentz.

Reactions: Jayhawkai
Missouri Fans are entertaining especially when they have a false sense of confidence.

When they brought in Martin and he brought in Porter Jr they had it until the season started.
I guess they now believe they are going to compete in the SEC.

They are even funnier about their football program
They are a doormat but when they win some games they get cocky.
They had a 4-5 year period where they actually believed they were legit.
But like always...
Missouri is a doormat program regardless of the sport

Reactions: RunninRichie
MU actually hates us, or at least they did. I'm sure it will go back to normal once we start playing again.

KSU hates us but they are really fvcking stupid. It's kind of like when an old man who doesn't know what he's talking about says some corny line then laughs at his own joke. I enjoy watching them pretend like they're not nervous every year for football, even though they've beat us 24 times in the last 28 years. (KU was 4-1 in my 4.5 years at KU).

Kentucky really seems to hate us for some reason. Maybe because the don't know how to handle that Rupp was from KU or they know that Self is a better coach than Cal.
Either way, we're way more alike than different and Self and Cal really are good friends. I guess that could be why too.

I suppose the millions of people that fill out brackets have an easy excuse to hate us too, because we're usually the statistical favorite, but always blow it. If I was unbiased, I would always put KU losing in the Elite Eight and hope I can pick the team from the other half of the region to make it.

MU actually hates us, or at least they did. I'm sure it will go back to normal once we start playing again.

KSU hates us but they are really fvcking stupid. It's kind of like when an old man who doesn't know what he's talking about says some corny line then laughs at his own joke. I enjoy watching them pretend like they're not nervous every year for football, even though they've beat us 24 times in the last 28 years. (KU was 4-1 in my 4.5 years at KU).

Kentucky really seems to hate us for some reason. Maybe because the don't know how to handle that Rupp was from KU or they know that Self is a better coach than Cal.
Either way, we're way more alike than different and Self and Cal really are good friends. I guess that could be why too.

I suppose the millions of people that fill out brackets have an easy excuse to hate us too, because we're usually the statistical favorite, but always blow it. If I was unbiased, I would always put KU losing in the Elite Eight and hope I can pick the team from the other half of the region to make it.
Maybe it's the fans on here, but I actually like KU. They are my second favorite blue blood.

Truth be told, due to fans on here, I root for teams I used to not care about at all.

Not against UK of course, but I like when others do well....just not against UK or threaten UK's records.

I had a roommate who was a UNC fan. I didn't like them at all prior to him. But.., I congratulate him all the time on big wins...even against UK.

I used to roommate with Troy Smith and his older brothers in Columbus. I root for OSU in football when not playing UK.

Last edited:

Oh! the sick “your best coach was from our state!” burn LOL what a bunch of losers/chokers

outside of mizzou and K-State, it is definitely UK.
they are annoyed that we refuse to bend the knee to them.
it will get a lot worse in a year or so when KU passes them for the all time lead in wins.
The difference is down to 9: 2319-2310.
you won’t pass UK and even if you do you’ll sink behind UNC when the NCAA forces you to vacate wins.

outside of mizzou and K-State, it is definitely UK.
they are annoyed that we refuse to bend the knee to them.
it will get a lot worse in a year or so when KU passes them for the all time lead in wins.
The difference is down to 9: 2319-2310.
I just don't see it about UK fans. I think we have a healthy respect for each other's program. I don't sense a hatred towards KU from our fans. We play each other quite a bit and I still don't see or hear any vitriol against KU like we do against U of L, UT or Duke.

As for the all time wins; take it. I always saw it like I see an early-season #1 ranking. Its nice, but just puts a target on your back. Enjoy it, but it's meaningless. Nice to have, but as you see nobody brings it up but the fans of the school that hold it. Nobody else seems too impressed.

Last edited:
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I just don't see it about UK fans. I think we have a healthy respect for each other's program. I don't sense a hatred towards KU from our fans. We play each other quite a bit and I still don't see or hear any vitriol against KU like we do against U of L, UT or Duke.

As for the all time wins; take it. I always saw it like I see an early-season #1 ranking. Its nice, but just puts a target on your back. Enjoy it, but it's meaningless. Nice to have, but as you see nobody brings it up but the fans of the school that hold it. Nobody else seems too impressed.
I believe most of the KU haters are rupp rafters idiots. They probably represent the worst part of UKs fan base.....yet do a lot of damage bc they are so GD dumb and helpless. That’s probably the only place KU fans have negative interactions with UK fans.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
I believe most of the KU haters are rupp rafters idiots. They probably represent the worst part of UKs fan base.....yet do a lot of damage bc they are so GD dumb and helpless. That’s probably the only place KU fans have negative interactions with UK fans.
Great point. Those guys can't even keep from attacking each other.

Iowa State seems to hate KU quite a bit...but they pack KC in droves for Big XII Tourney. No dog in the fight but most non-KU fans around KC hate KU with a passion.

Agreed. People like running Richie

it may happen this season at this rate.
KwkQ.gif

ADVERTISEMENT