ADVERTISEMENT

Just got bant from TarHeelillustrated.

THR is the worst board with the most sensitive posters I’ve ever been on. It was ok at first but then I noticed that if you didn’t tell them that UNc was the greatest program ever they would call you a troll and start screaming “mods take out the garbage.” If you called them out for anything a lot of them will start telling you that you’re obsessed and jealous of UNc. True story!

Coming from you,Scotty, I find that very entertaining:)

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
That sounds like every home board ever.

Yeah, some of these guys here probably got banned when they shouldn't have. I can believe that. I only go there to screw with Gary now and then. However, Scotty is just lying. That I know because I was there at that time. He got plenty of rope but couldn't contain himself and behave like one should on another homeboard. Then it messed him up and he did that thing where he acted like the UNC fan he probably truly wanted to be when he was younger and got busted. Now we all see what it has done to him. I basically ignore him now because of what he has become but he should at least be straight up about what happened.

Yeah, some of these guys here probably got banned when they shouldn't have. I can believe that. I only go there to screw with Gary now and then. However, Scotty is just lying. That I know because I was there at that time. He got plenty of rope but couldn't contain himself and behave like one should on another homeboard. Then it messed him up and he did that thing where he acted like the UNC fan he probably truly wanted to be when he was younger and got busted. Now we all see what it has done to him. I basically ignore him now because of what he has become but he should at least be straight up about what happened.

Cory, stop making yourself look stupid. Before you make comments like “Scotty’s lying and I know because I was there” you need to remember that just because you say it doesn’t make it true! Go back to when I first post there and you’ll see that I was respectable and tried to stay away from dumbasses on that board but it’s impossible! Everyone knows how the people on THR is. You can/will try to spin it how you want but you’re only making yourself look bad and you’re wrong, I could’ve contained myself on THR but it got to a point where the posters on that board was so bad that I just started throwing jabs and they didn’t know how to take it. You really need to work on your game my man because the whole “He’s obsessed” stuff is just another way of you saying you have nothing else so I’ll hit them with this again! Pretty weak man!

Coming from you,Scotty, I find that very entertaining:)

You’ve never seen me ask a mod to ban anyone and you’ve never seen me get pissed at anyone for not agreeing that UK was the greatest program ever so I’m not sure what you’re getting at ole buddy.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha

Plenty of rope is an understatement. He also created a fake handle just to get back on THR, got outted and he's been on this I hate UNC kick ever since. He did it to himself and he knows it.

NCAA said otherwise Fake UK Fan. Laughing
NCAA did not say UNC didn't cheat. Just did not penalize them. It is obvious to everyone on this board that are not UNC fans that UNC established fake classes to keep athletes eligible. See McCants.

NCAA did not say UNC didn't cheat. Just did not penalize them. It is obvious to everyone on this board that are not UNC fans that UNC established fake classes to keep athletes eligible. See McCants.

If we cheated they would of laid down sanctions Cletus. And we don't give a damn about everyone's opinion that post here/anywhere. The decision was made so cry it out and hopefully you'll feel better.

Reactions: uncfan in ky

You and McCants are running neck and neck when it comes to credibility.

That's what I say so keep proving us right. Laughing
Every college basketball fan should be upset that a school can cheat for 20 years and get away with it and a school like Cal Poly gets punished for providing $500.00 in extra money for books to their athletes. At least Cal Policy was trying to educate their athletes while UNC is providing fake classes with no books and failing to educate their athletes. The NCAA is a joke.

Every college basketball fan should be upset that a school can cheat for 20 years and get away with it and a school like Cal Poly gets punished for providing $500.00 in extra money for books to their athletes. At least Cal Policy was trying to educate their athletes while UNC is providing fake classes with no books and failing to educate their athletes. The NCAA is a joke.

Now you're mad and guess what? RollLaugh

You and McCants are running neck and neck when it comes to credibility.
McCants transcripts prove what he was saying. Went from flunking out to straight A's and the Dean's list all by taking fake classes. You are an idiot if you don't find that as something that is not normal. Of course if you didn't go to college or you are a fan with their head in the sand you might find that normal.

McCants transcripts prove what he was saying. Went from flunking out to straight A's and the Dean's list all by taking fake classes. You are an idiot if you don't find that as something that is not normal. Of course if you didn't go to college or you are a fan with their head in the sand you might find that normal.

Your head is still in the sand. When you pull it out you're going to know this. The same NCAA that cleared your coach, that had 2 final 4's stripped cleared UNC. Chew on that for a minute.

Reactions: dirtyrock15
Cory, stop making yourself look stupid. Before you make comments like “Scotty’s lying and I know because I was there” you need to remember that just because you say it doesn’t make it true! Go back to when I first post there and you’ll see that I was respectable and tried to stay away from dumbasses on that board but it’s impossible! Everyone knows how the people on THR is. You can/will try to spin it how you want but you’re only making yourself look bad and you’re wrong, I could’ve contained myself on THR but it got to a point where the posters on that board was so bad that I just started throwing jabs and they didn’t know how to take it. You really need to work on your game my man because the whole “He’s obsessed” stuff is just another way of you saying you have nothing else so I’ll hit them with this again! Pretty weak man!
I can smell the menthol cigarettes from your trailer through this post.

Your head is still in the sand. When you pull it out you're going to know this. The same NCAA that cleared your coach, that had 2 final 4's stripped cleared UNC. Chew on that for a minute.
I would move the goal post also if I was you. Hard to dispute McCants written transcripts. Rustled.

I would move the goal post also if I was you. Hard to dispute McCants written transcripts. Rustled.

Hard to dispute what I said about your coach. Not moving the goal posts, killing you with facts. The NCAA ruled and that's with McCants transcripts. I'm cool, and if you think I'm rustled because UNC was cleared, what does that say about you? I know, Rent Free! SmokinSmile

Hard to dispute what I said about your coach. Not moving the goal posts, killing you with facts. The NCAA ruled and that's with McCants transcripts. I'm cool, and if you think I'm rustled because UNC was cleared, what does that say about you? I know, Rent Free! SmokinSmile
Rustled

I can smell the menthol cigarettes from your trailer through this post.

You must be at your mom Margrets house again because I don’t smoke ole buddy and I own a house. Wish I did own a few trailers though they make good rental property’s!

Reactions: kl40504
Kansas enjoys employing cheaters.
Another intelligent quote. Where do some of these people come from? The message boards of today sure bring out haters. They went from being discussions to half as opinions based on nothing more than ignorance.

Another intelligent quote. Where do some of these people come from? The message boards of today sure bring out haters. They went from being discussions to half as opinions based on nothing more than ignorance.

Ignore that fool. He’s still wet behind the ears.

ADVERTISEMENT