ADVERTISEMENT

John Chaney vs. John calipari…

AuHoosier420

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2008
We can all agree Cal would have gotten destroyed here if Chaney wasn’t stopped right?

Rent free baby

Ati2yEh.jpg

Says the fool that thinks Auburn beat UVA.
The refs blew one of the easiest calls in sports. Tttech got screwed as well by the refs. Uva should have lost to Purdue. Auburn; and tech. It’s the craziest shit a team has ever had happen 3 games in a row

The refs blew one of the easiest calls in sports. Tttech got screwed as well by the refs. Uva should have lost to Purdue. Auburn; and tech. It’s the craziest shit a team has ever had happen 3 games in a row

As I said before you won’t see a hoops title in your lifetime.

As I said before you won’t see a hoops title in your lifetime.
And you won’t sniff a football one either. If auburn does win one though we all know you will be a bitch not show back up on this board

And I’m good with that. Souring on Pearl I see…
No not souring at all. Pearl is exceeding expectations for auburn basketball. Your just to dumb to realize I just troll your balls off instead of actually believing auburn will win multiple national titles in basketball

No not souring at all. Pearl is exceeding expectations for auburn basketball. Your just to dumb to realize I just troll your balls off instead of actually believing auburn will win multiple national titles in basketball

You can’t troll a winner but you can be trolled.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
You can’t troll a winner but you can be trolled.
I troll your ass daily on here. You bite everytime because you are dumber than shit. I don’t even need bait with you. My handle alone gets you to bite. It’s hilarious

Woke up from what? I have owned your ass for 5-6 years. You seriously lack any forethought whatsoever

Running out of ammo. Hoops program is trash and that’s the best you can do. You trying to hard to validate Auburn and yourself.and it’s not working. Also Butler has a better history than Auburn, let that marinate for a minute.

Running out of ammo. Hoops program is trash and that’s the best you can do. You trying to hard to validate Auburn and yourself.and it’s not working. Also Butler has a better history than Auburn, let that marinate for a minute.
I am not running out of shit. It’s hilarious how much you don’t get it. Keep biting like my little bitch though…..

Literally no one responds in anger. Everybody ****s with you and you lash out with insults every time. Just look at this thread.🤣
You and awill are the easiest ones. You two lack the self awareness on this board. I probably would have left awhile if it was t such fun with people like you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT