ADVERTISEMENT

John Beilein gone to Cleveland

You sound like a Purdon’t version of Kl. Laughing

Louisville will always be a better program. Sorry you support mediocrity. You can’t even stay on topic. @Global Havok (a UK fan) even said Burke wouldn’t start in front of those guys. Sorry but you continue to fail.
And you sound the loserville version of snu. Except you're an even bigger tool. Another epic fail.

You claimed that Burke would start over the said players listed. Others including myself have refuted that asinine claim, now you forgot the subject at hand? :eek:
He would have. You obviously don't watch much basketball.

Go ahead and place your bets online. Juwan Howard is the early favorite (+350), followed by a four-way tie between Billy Donovan, Bobby Hurley, Mike White, and Luke Yaklich
Bovada has it.
  • Chris Beard +275
  • Rick Pitino +475
  • Juwan Howard +500
  • Lavell Jordan +800
  • Mike White +800
  • Saddi Washington +950
  • Luke Yalich +950
  • Bob McKillop +2000
  • Bobby Hurley +2000
  • Jay Wright +2000

Reactions: dukedevilz
Must suck to be wrong all the time. I'm sure a kid like you is used to it by now.
Why would Burke start over Teague, Booker, or Knight? Can you actually make a compelling argument without reciting the same drivel in every post?

Also I guarantee I’m older than you, kid.

Reactions: SNU0821
Why would Burke start over Teague, Booker, or Knight? Can you actually make a compelling argument without reciting the same drivel in every post?
I have no intentions of ever explaining myself to a douchebag like you, on any topic, ever.

Whew, this kid is litlerally ******ed. He’s giving kl and ripthru a run for their money.
Typical Purdue loser. Can you blame him though? I'd be crazy too if I were a Purdue fan. Years and years of let downs probably weighs on the kid. Well, that, and his mental limitations he undoubtedly has.

Reactions: UL_1986
So you can’t answer this question either? It’s a simple question. I mean you’re so confident in your stance, it shouldn’t be too difficult to showcase your points and reasoning..Winking
Na, I'd rather just talk shit to you.

Typical Purdue loser. Can you blame him though? I'd be crazy too if I were a Purdue fan. Years and years of let downs probably weighs on the kid. Well, that, and his mental limitations he undoubtedly has.
No national titles and 2 final fours that happened during Vietnam and the Jimmy Carter era.

Reactions: SNU0821
I'd be angry all the time too if i was you. So pathetic you stalk people online, and lie about having a wife and kids. Lol

Something about this page reminds me of "fingercuffs".

hqdefault.jpg

Not deflecting anything.
So you can’t answer this question either? It’s a simple question. I mean you’re so confident in your stance, it shouldn’t be too difficult to showcase your points and reasoning..Winking

So you don’t have an answer, and you’re just merely talking out of your ass? Got it.

Wouldn't want to confuse you, I know it can happen to you pretty easily.

You're getting desperate. It's pathetic. Suits you well tho.

So you have no answer to the question, and you’re not deflecting by not answering the question and hurling vitriol?
You were the one who inserted yourself into a conversation that had nothing to do with you and started "hurling vitriol". You're a loser, plain and simple. I don't ever have any plans of having a discussion with you.

You were the one who inserted yourself into a conversation that had nothing to do with you and started "hurling vitriol". You're a loser, plain and simple. I don't ever have any plans of having a discussion with you.
Yet you can’t help yourself but to respond. I asked you a simple question and you can’t seem to answer it. It’s a message board after all..:D

Reactions: HRTheCard
ADVERTISEMENT