ADVERTISEMENT

John Beilein gone to Cleveland

not sure about Petino off top of my head, but tell me who Beilein has coached who compares to AD......Booker.......Cousins........Randle......WCS.......or Towns.

Should I reword my Q you wont answer?
Those guys you listed were mostly all on different teams. Belien has had a lot of nba players. Sent plenty of guys to the league.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Starting to get on board with juwan, he is networked. Could recruit like penny just at a higher profile place.

Bring in Howard and give Yaklich and Saddi raises. I’d be okay with it. Obviously I’d rather have a proven big time coach but that is wishful thinking.

Reactions: SNU0821
Those guys you listed were mostly all on different teams. Belien has had a lot of nba players. Sent plenty of guys to the league.
"A lot of guys"? Great, name 1 who is on the level of AD, Booker, Towns, Cousins, Randle or even Bledsoe.

And tell me how I should word my question on how to determine a successful NBA HC so you'll answer.

"A lot of guys" Great, name 1 who is on the level of AD, Booker, Towns, Cousins, Randle or even Bledsoe.

And tell me how I should word my question on how to determine a successful NBA HC so you'll answer.
All those guys were only there for one year. You're acting like they were the players they are now in the NBA. As far as college which we are discussing, trey Burke was as good as any of those. Belien has had plenty of other high level college players.

All those guys were only there for one year. You're acting like they were the players they are now in the NBA. As far as college which we are discussing, trey Burke was as good as any of those. Belien has had plenty of other high level college players.
Trey Burke was good because no one else was worth anything. Trey Burke barely plays on many of the KU teams. Do you really not get this?

we are talking overall talent and no one he had at UM measures up to the guys I mentioned. If you want to say Beilein wont be a good NBA, coach but you're embarrassing yourself to argue Burke is close to any of those guys in talent.

Guess you think Carsen Edwards is a better player than Zion?

Trey Burke was good because no one else was worth anything. Trey Burke barely plays on many of the KU teams. Do you really not get this?

we are talking overall talent and no one he had at UM measures up to the guys I mentioned. If you want to say Beilein wont be a good NBA, coach but you're embarrassing yourself to argue Burke is close to any of those guys in talent.

Guess you think Carsen Edwards is a better player than Zion?
Trey Burke wouldn't have played for Kansas yet he single handedly beat them in the tournament to advance to the final 4?... Bwahaha, yeah, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Trey Burke wouldn't have played for Kansas yet he single handedly beat them in the tournament to advance to the final 4?... Bwahaha, yeah, you have no idea what you're talking about.
Meant Kentucky (you get those were the players we were talking about). My mistake...should have said UK.

Ever gonna answer what makes a good NBA HC? Didn't think that would stump you so easily.

Meant Kentucky (you get those were the players we were talking about). My mistake...should have said UK.

Ever gonna answer what makes a good NBA HC? Didn't think that would stump you so easily.
If you think Burke wouldn't have played for any team, doesn't matter which, it shows how little you know.

If you think Burke wouldn't have played for any team, doesn't matter which, it shows how little you know.
Even the great players on those teams didn't play a ton. Burke is not on their level.....Never said he wouldn't have played. The one who knows little is the one who thinks Burke is better than any of those players.

Irrationals always avoid answering direct questions. That would be you. If I can make it true false or multiple choice would it help?

Even the great players on those teams didn't play a ton. Burke is not on their level.....Never said he wouldn't have played. The one who knows little is the one who thinks Burke is better than any of those players.

Irrationals always avoid answering direct questions. That would be you. If I can make it true false or multiple choice would it help?
Burke wasn't on whose level? Which players would have kept a future nba player on the bench?

Burke wasn't on whose level? Which players would have kept a future nba player on the bench?
look at me answering direct questions......All of them - Davis, Towns, Booker, Bledsoe, Cousins, Randle.

Looks like when Burke played he would have started. I stand corrected there.....but he's not nearly as good as Calipari's best players listed above.

Your turn.......what makes a guy a successful NBA HC? You can use a lifeline if you think it would help.

look at me answering direct questions......All of them - Davis, Towns, Booker, Bledsoe, Cousins, Randle.

Looks like when Burke played he would have started. I stand corrected there.....but he's not nearly as good as Calipari's best players listed above.

Your turn.......what makes a guy a successful NBA HC? You can use a lifeline if you think it would help.
You just named 6 guys that don't even play point guard and didn't even play on the same teams lol. Ya, towns playing center really would've hurt Burkes minutes at the guard position. :rolleyes:

Most of those players wouldn't have kept Burke on the bench due to playing different positions.

Go ahead and place your bets online. Juwan Howard is the early favorite (+350), followed by a four-way tie between Billy Donovan, Bobby Hurley, Mike White, and Luke Yaklich

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
You just named 6 guys that don't even play point guard and didn't even play on the same teams lol. Ya, towns playing center really would've hurt Burkes minutes at the guard position. :rolleyes:
Do you struggle that much with reading comp.? Towns was mentioned as someone who is better than Burke, then I said I was mistaken as I doubt anyone takes minutes away. Because, you know, I'm an adult and if I make a mistake I man up and say so....I also answer direct questions.

The point before your deflection is Calipari had far more talent to work with at UK and to say otherwise is absurd. Beilein's best player would not have even been a top 6-7 player for Calipari.

Most of those players wouldn't have kept Burke on the bench due to playing different positions.
Correct, which is why I said this - "Looks like when Burke played he would have started. I stand corrected there.....but he's not nearly as good as Calipari's best players listed above. "

Bledsoe and Booker are guards you moron.
Doesn't strike me as someone will own up to his gaffe.

Admittedly, I did mess up, as I forgot Burke played before the guys I mentioned and would have started on those teams.....but not better than any of the 6-7 I mentioned.

Towns and Booker didn’t play on the same team? Ginger boy doesn’t pay attention to basketball I guess. Also if we’re talking about Towns ‘15 team, they had 2 platoons on their roster, where they could utilize an array of skilled guards from Tyler Ulis, the Harrison twins, and Devin Booker. You fail Purdon’t fan.

Reactions: dtgold88
Towns and Booker didn’t play on the same team? Ginger boy doesn’t pay attention to basketball I guess. Also if we’re talking about Towns ‘15 team, they had 2 platoons on their roster, where they could utilize an array of skilled guards from Tyler Ulis, the Harrison twins, and Devin Booker. You fail Purdon’t fan.
Honestly just absurd to even try and argue Calipari didn't have far more talented players than Beilein.

Never said I'm sure Beilein will be a success in the NBA.

Do you struggle that much with reading comp.? Towns was mentioned as someone who is better than Burke, then I said I was mistaken as I doubt anyone takes minutes away. Because, you know, I'm an adult and if I make a mistake I man up and say so....I also answer direct questions.

The point before your deflection is Calipari had far more talent to work with at UK and to say otherwise is absurd. Beilein's best player would not have even been a top 6-7 player for Calipari.
As a college player towns was not better then Burke.

Neither would have taken time away from burke you dumbshit.
Eric Bledsoe and Devin Booker, both all star caliber players wouldn’t have taken minutes from #93 ranked Trey Burke coming out of high school? You’re ****ing ******ed. Follow a different sport, because you’re terrible at this.

Eric Bledsoe and Devin Booker, both all star caliber players wouldn’t have taken minutes from #93 ranked Trey Burke coming out of high school? You’re ****ing ******ed. Follow a different sport, because you’re terrible at this.
We're not talking about the NBA you moron, Burke was just as good if not better then both in college. Loserville *** fails again.

Even Brandon Knight and Marquis Teague would’ve started over Burke. Not a knock on Burke, the others were just highly touted.

We're not talking about the NBA you moron, Burke was just as good if not better then both in college. Loserville *** fails again.
Yeah I know you moron, Purdon’t queer. Bledsoe is starting in the ECF. Booker has a max contract that is on par with LeBron James. You keep failing and I keep laughing. Shit poster, shit program. Not surprised.

Yeah I know you moron, Purdon’t queer. Bledsoe is starting in the ECF. Booker has a max contract that is on par with LeBron James. You keep failing and I keep laughing. Shit poster, shit program. Not surprised.
Ultimate shit program is loserville and always will be. Not even the brohms wanted to go back to that morally corrupt shit hole.

Bledsoe, Knight, Teague would’ve started over Burke. Sorry that you’re an incompetent Purdon’t fan.

Ultimate shit program is loserville and always will be. Not even the brohms wanted to go back to that morally corrupt shit hole.
Yet we still have National titles. Purdue is the definition of mediocrity. You guys had your best team in decades and still couldn’t make it past the elite 8 lol! Such a fart program.

Lol at Jeff Brohm comment, can’t even stay on topic. What a maroon ginger cuck you are. Maybe Purdon’t will actually make it to the final four in this century. Last one they went to was 40 years ago lol! Yikes!

Yet we still have National titles. Purdue is the definition of mediocrity. You guys had your best team in decades and still couldn’t make it past the elite 8 lol! Such a fart program.
You're the dingleberry of the acc. Just a matter of time before they kick out your sad sack of a school.

Bledsoe, Knight, Teague would’ve started over Burke. Sorry that you’re an incompetent Purdon’t fan.
Correct. Since Cal has been at UK, Burke would have started over Ryan Harrow and Quade Green. Maybe Teague, but I think Teague fit the 2012 team better than Burke would have.

Reactions: UL_1986
Correct. Since Cal has been at UK, Burke would have started over Ryan Harrow and Quade Green. Maybe Teague, but I think Teague fit the 2012 team better than Burke would have.
Ryan Harrow for sure, maybe Quade. The others, no way lol.

ADVERTISEMENT