ADVERTISEMENT

John Beilein gone to Cleveland

We're not talking about the NBA you moron, Burke was just as good if not better then both in college. Loserville *** fails again.
Oh my....I actually stuck up for you saying you were right because they didn't play in the same years (so they could not take his minutes), but you actually think Burke would play over Booker and Bledsoe?

Last edited:
Oh my....I actually stuck up for you saying you were right because they didn't play in the same years (so they could not take his minutes), but you actually think Burke would play over Booker and Bledsoe?

Oh my.
Come on guys, give him a break. He's a Purdue fan. They don't know much about basketball and especially about highly ranked recruits...

You claimed that Burke would start over the said players listed. Others including myself have refuted that asinine claim, now you forgot the subject at hand? :eek:
to be fair, he actually did answer that question, he just gave a foolish answer (would have been better off ignoring).

The question he wont answer is what makes someone a good NBA HC?

For a guy who has made millions upon millions, money probably isn't the motivating factor here. Michigan's AD basically said as much.

For a guy who LOVES and is PASSIONATE about basketball, and has himself a phenomenal situation and has had tremendous success at Michigan, it is definitely a gamble.

Best example I can think of: Fred Hoiberg. He thought the NBA was the right move, but he soon realized he hated the NBA life and being in Chicago. And now he lost his dream college job, coaching at his alma mater at Iowa State where he is basically a god. We'll see how Nebraska works out for him.
Big difference here is that he is a few years from retirement and unlimited time with family and the grandkids. He was fed up with the college game, recruiting shenanigans and constant eary entries screwing up carefully constructed rosters. So why not give the NBA and see how that goes and being able to have summers at home while making even more money then he did at Michigan? Other people now take care of everything else, from travel to roster construction and he just coaches the players in practices and games. Hell of a gig at 66. Retires in 5 years and knows he did it all.

By the way....I found some pictures of @JohnHoosierr or at least a comparison of his intellect.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT