ADVERTISEMENT

IU Suspended 5 guys?

I am hearing it was crack.
giphy.gif

@lurkeraspect84 Exactly. I used to work for NRCS (Natural Resources Conservation Service) in Kentucky when hemp first got started. It was only authorized at a few experimental farms at first. Has pretty much taken over now. Nobody grows tobacco anymore because the profit margins suck and there is huge demand and a million uses for hemp.
The farm that I grew up on had hemp growing in all the fence rows from WWII rope industry.

My dad always told me not to smoke it, especially up near the top with the seeds. Dumb Bert never tried it.

The farm that I grew up on had hemp growing in all the fence rows from WWII rope industry.

My dad always told me not to smoke it, especially up near the top with the seeds. Dumb Bert never tried it.
It doesn't contain enough THC to get you high, but the CBD properties are great! Smoking it might work better than taking Aspirin for a backache. 😆

I read a lot of stuff on this board that makes no sense to me as I see the opposite in my life.

One of the richest guys I know raises cattle. Tobacco is raised in my area in large blocks here. Import the labor, bale the shit and ship it out. Grain production is massive. Plus, we make Corvettes!

On pot: I am libertarian. If you want to smoke pot, smoke it. If you want to drink whiskey, drink it. We need to get rid of the “war on drugs” it does no one any good and does a whole lot of damage to our country and society. Plus pot grows like a sob in Kentucky and it is easier to produce than good bourbon.

@IUfanBorden you consider this a fart in the wind issue or do you have any worries about where the program is right now? Seemed like Woody has done an okay job but I haven't seen y'all play too many times. This a tourney team this year?

@IUfanBorden you consider this a fart in the wind issue or do you have any worries about where the program is right now? Seemed like Woody has done an okay job but I haven't seen y'all play too many times. This a tourney team this year?
We haven’t made the tournament in 6 years. If an IU fan is NOT concerned about where the program is right now, they are lying.

Right was just asking about the first year for Woody how do you feel there?
I think we are better than we were under Archie, but currently worse than we were under Crean. Defensively we have been great. Offensively we’ve been horrid. With a 63 year old coach, there isn’t much time for a rebuild.

He’s recruited guards well so far. Huge hole in the post after Race and TJD leave.

Maybe the last 6 years have just made me pessimistic.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
I think we are better than we were under Archie, but currently worse than we were under Crean. Defensively we have been great. Offensively we’ve been horrid. With a 63 year old coach, there isn’t much time for a rebuild.

He’s recruited guards well so far. Huge hole in the post after Race and TJD leave.

Maybe the last 6 years have just made me pessimistic.
I think if you like your D you have something to build on. Maybe you hit something in the portal next year. You a tourney team this year or TBD?

I'm fine with what Woody is doing---He cant make shots for us. He's a defensive minded dude---and it shows. We have been in almost every game....Need an influx of talent, and I 100% believe its coming...I like the suspension.

I think this is a tourney team----Rather they get there or not---I dunno.

IMO, need four more wins....So its basically this.. Go 3-0 at home and beat Minny on the road. Do that, and IU is a lock.

We haven’t made the tournament in 6 years. If an IU fan is NOT concerned about where the program is right now, they are lying.
The past 6 years have no bearing on RIGHT now. And as of RIGHT now, today, I'm not concerned. Woody is doing just fine. Recruiting is just fne. So solid dudes coming in, and I think he'll do well in the transfer portal.

16-7, 7-6....Could be better----could be worse. ALl you can ask for is having your team in a position to make the NCAAT----ANd he has done just that.

ADVERTISEMENT