ADVERTISEMENT

IU Suspended 5 guys?

@lurkeraspect84 Exactly. I used to work for NRCS (Natural Resources Conservation Service) in Kentucky when hemp first got started. It was only authorized at a few experimental farms at first. Has pretty much taken over now. Nobody grows tobacco anymore because the profit margins suck and there is huge demand and a million uses for hemp.

@lurkeraspect84 Exactly. I used to work for NRCS (Natural Resources Conservation Service) in Kentucky when hemp first got started. It was only authorized at a few experimental farms at first. Has pretty much taken over now. Nobody grows tobacco anymore before the profit margins suck and there is huge demand and a million uses for hemp.
I know a guy who switched from cattle faming and tobacco to strictly hemp and went from struggling to living on the high hog so to say.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
It's easy to do. Yeah, cattle farmers don't make shit either unless they have a giant operation.
I know he has a buyer for all of it, but not sure the processing. Tobacco, you plant, cut and hang. Not sure if barns are needed to hang. I haven't went that deep into the conversation.

Anyway, I guess if you break curfew and go to a bar....

I think it's ridiculous, but it is what it is.

You should never bet on Indiana, period.
aleagueoftheirown-jimmydugan.gif

Jim Boeheim lost like 100 wins because guys smoked weed and Fab Melo couldn’t read.

Never forget.

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Jim Boeheim lost like 100 wins because guys smoked weed and Fab Melo couldn’t read.

Never forget.
No one gives a shit about asterisk anymore. Cal and Pitino just celebrated their 800th win.

f8ck the NCAA. right up their asshole until...

76f05f22-10c3-4082-9fed-5e643a1e10aa_text.gif

I think we can all line up behind that.

Reactions: brooky03
If fed govt was smart they would legalize and tax the shit out of it.
If the FED were smart they would realize that that is exactly why the Cannabis Black market is larger than ever right now. The state taxes and regulations have killed recreational cannabis in the United States.

So much for democracy being about executing the will of the community.

It hasn't been for a long time. In the case of Thayer's stupid ass, he knows he'll never lose as a Republican in Kentucky so he doesn't care.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
If the FED were smart they would realize that that is exactly why the Cannabis Black market is larger than ever right now. The state taxes and regulations have killed recreational cannabis in the United States.
Could've fooled me. When I lived in Vegas the dispensaries were plentiful and churning out plenty of product.

Reactions: brooky03
The legal weed I’ve purchased has been pretty close to street prices, maybe marginally more expensive. Worth it for the convenience and quality.
Yep, the quality in unmatched. Plus, you never know what you're getting on the street. Even weed is getting laced with fentanyl now. Scary shit. I wouldn't be willing to potentially die over a dirty joint that saved me $3.

ADVERTISEMENT