ADVERTISEMENT

ITT I tell you how bad Iowa would beat your team

Can't blame Iowa fans for having this level of confidence. I mean, you guys did just beat national powerhouse Northwestern on a last-second three pointer. You probably won't have another competitive game until the second weekend of the tournament.

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
Can't blame Iowa fans for having this level of confidence. I mean, you guys did just beat national powerhouse Northwestern on a last-second three pointer. You probably won't have another competitive game until the second weekend of the tournament.
Damn straight

Reactions: dukedevilz
No they’re not but they have no shooters and they’re the least fun KU team I’ve seen in about 20 years.

You’ll have to forgive me though. I don’t know how to act like I’ve been here as a fan before.

I was here about a month ago, but I'm enjoying it more lately. Ball movement is definitely improving.

I think I just dislike Garrett. They've been so easy to guard when he's on the floor, and he seems to never pass up an open shot. Despite the fact that it never. goes. in. Maybe he'll learn his role before he comes back. And how to finish at the rim.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT