ADVERTISEMENT

Is there any way you'd cheer for your rival?

You could learn some things from SCAR. They are massive CFB fans, CFB is first with them. They pack the seats regardless of how their team performs. IMO, you are no great fan if you only support the team when it is winning big. I rate SCAR as some of the best fans in the country.
UK will never be a football first program, that’s the difference and uscjr is a flash in the pan program that isn't even qualified to play in a bowl game this year. There's really not much to learn from them.

Reactions: Scotty00
UK will never be a football first program, that’s the difference and uscjr is a flash in the pan program that isn't even qualified to play in a bowl game this year. There's really not much to learn from them.
Well, there is no reason for you to sit there and lament not having a fun rival and being miserable.

Last edited:
hahaha-no-haha-no.gif

IU has not won shit since 1987 so they have to whine about something, it might as well be the rivalry that they walked away from for trying to dictate terms.
It’s like Glass Joe talking smack to Mike Tyson, only worse, at least Glass Joe had a shot to win.

This dude is high.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
I think a budding rivalry is beginning with UK/SCAR in CFB. I don't know how closely you follow CFB, but I think that could be a good one. I hope they are listed as one of y'all's every year opponents in CFB, so that will grow.

Since Barnes, UK has struggled to keep up with UT in CBB, so your arrogant claim of punching down should be replaced with keeping your nose above water,
UK has struggled with UT???

• Haha
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT