ADVERTISEMENT

Is the day of the "Blue Blood" over?

The smoking smiley face is dead. Not sure what happened to that
Well now it's back..... SmokinSmile

undertaker-wake-up.gif

Reactions: della
Totally agree, thats why i said the elite of the elite. Above elite.

But while i cant even name the exact year, whats considered the “modern era” is pretty universal. And i just think its harder to win a title in a 64 team tourney than a 16 team tourney but again its not the programs that won the trophies fault that thats how it was back then. They played the games and won the games so again i can see it both ways.

regardless just my opinion, not a hill i wanna die on.
Agreed it doesn't bother me one way or the other anymore. I'm more concerned with our football team these days.

We should at least play on the football field.
Thoughts on new qb?

I didnt even know there was a battle, i figured gatewood had it from the wprd go but idk much about him besides highly touted recruit that transferred in. We had a four star qb not pan out worth a dime in puma pass so not trying to hate.

Think levis ability to eat a rotten banana with the peel on put him over the top 😂

Thoughts on new qb?

I didnt even know there was a battle, i figured gatewood had it from the wprd go but idk much about him besides highly touted recruit that transferred in. We had a four star qb not pan out worth a dime in puma pass so not trying to hate.

Think levis ability to eat a rotten banana with the peel on put him over the top 😂
New OC brought him in, he has a hell of an arm. Sucks Gatewood bailed, but he bailed before. He should do well at UCF.

We should work on our NIL contracts with quarterback #2.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
New OC brought him in, he has a hell of an arm. Sucks Gatewood bailed, but he bailed before. He should do well at UCF.

We should work on our NIL contracts with quarterback #2.
Idk who qb2 even is, hell id never heard of the levi kid until they announced him as starter and that gatewood transferred.

Did he walk on at PSU? You just dont see too many players that are listed as a qb and rb like i read he was listed at penn state.

Idk who qb2 even is, hell id never heard of the levi kid until they announced him as starter and that gatewood transferred.

Did he walk on at PSU? You just dont see too many players that are listed as a qb and rb like i read he was listed at penn state.
And you call yourself a UK hater.

Honestly I don't know many of your bball players, but if they come into newly renovated Rupp and win, then.

Reactions: Villian07
ADVERTISEMENT