ADVERTISEMENT

Is Kyrie Irving the dumbest guy to ever attend Duke?

Maybe, though I’d put Taylor King on that list as well.

Edited: at least I’m guessing. I really don’t know much about him except he had that dopey look in his eyes and seemed to completely throw it all away. I guess he’s playing overseas now.

One of the guys that bet me $1k that Duke would go undefeated this year was Kyrie Irving.

Much respect to heritage.

f888c049aeb93daa5ca1ceb78d31de4f.jpg

Not clicking the link, Cliff's notes? He does seem to say some dumb stuff, whether he is trolling the media or actually believes it remains to be seen.
There are better ways to "troll" the media. Saying "fvck Thanksgiving" when told "Happy Thanksgiving, isn't one of them.:eek:

I like it. Stirs the pot. I'm sure rafters is having a field day with this.

I'm waiting for the article defending Kyrie because Thanksgiving is a day that reinforces the accceptance systemic oppres.... NVM.

Obviously he didnt mean it like people are taking it. But that's the age we live in.

Not a good look. He’s a hell of a player but some things should be kept to yourself. It would be the same if it was a up player saying it for me

I get it. I was kind of in a '**** TG' mood last night as well.

Rent free
I seriously think he likes to believe that duke is the reincarnation of the last good Louisville team, dude starts more threads on duke than Louisville. I guess when you’re irrelevant you have to chose someone to like when your team sucks. I bet when duke thrashes them in the acc he will probably root for duke still

Reactions: RonEJones
I seriously think he likes to believe that duke is the reincarnation of the last good Louisville team, dude starts more threads on duke than Louisville. I guess when you’re irrelevant you have to chose someone to like when your team sucks. I bet when duke thrashes them in the acc he will probably root for duke still
Links to threads I've started about Duke? I can't wait to see all of the "threads" I've made about Duke..lololol. Yikes you're dumb. Laughing

Links to threads I've started about Duke? I can't wait to see all of the "threads" I've made about Duke..lololol. Yikes you're dumb. Laughing
Anytime anyone mentions duke your quick to chime in as to how great they are you and your side kick rockycard. I know it will be a while with whoregate but eventually Louisville will be relevant again

Why is it so offensive though? I mean if he doesn’t like it, that’s his opinion. I honestly didn’t care about his remarks.

Here’s the thing. Thanksgiving is a total sham of a holiday. Everything attributed to it is pretty much a myth. But this guy has the PR awareness of John Rocker.

Anytime anyone mentions duke your quick to chime in as to how great they are you and your side kick rockycard. I know it will be a while with whoregate but eventually Louisville will be relevant again
So you just made up a farce implying I make threads about Duke constantly. Got it. You’re not good at this little dude.

/\

I’m reading this as Jennifer Laurence scoffing at the idea of a moderator getting paid anything at all, and it makes me laugh.

/\

I’m reading this as Jennifer Laurence scoffing at the idea of a moderator getting paid anything at all, and it makes me laugh.
They don't get paid. I don't know where people come up with this shit.

ADVERTISEMENT