ADVERTISEMENT

Is Indiana about to have an incredible Haul from the Portal.....

Maybe but don't listen to fat boy Rab he's just trying to sell subs and clicks.

someone already beat you to this pun. You came up a little short...just like Purdue in the first round.
The Boilermakers and their fans deserve better.

iu

• Haha
Reactions: texanhoosier1982
Really like the direction Woody is taking things with the portal. If they get all 5 its an upgrade at 3 of the 5 from last year including TJD & JHS

We are going to be your biggest comp for Ledlum he is visting the orange and white game this weekend and is buddies with Grant Williams.

Maybe---but you dudes are starting to get pretty damn good at it..

2016: 5 seed---Lost to 12 seeded ALR
2021: 4 seed---Lost to 13 seeded N Texas
2022: 2 seed---Lost to 15 seeded St. Peters
2023: 1 seed---Lost to 16 seed Farleigh Dickinson
Now do Indiana

• Haha
Reactions: RipThru
Now do Indiana
Would that make you feel better about Purdue choking vs double digit seeds?

Not sure what you are asking? You wanting me to show IU vs double digit seeds? Same time frame? Ok...

2016---SW 16. Beat their 12 seed. Lost to 1 Seed UNC..
2022---Beat 12 seed Wyoming in play in game. Lost to 5 seed SMC
2023--Beat 13 seed Kent State....Lost to 5 seed Miami.

Different time frame?

2012---Beat 13 seed NM State and 12 seed VCU. Lost to 1 seed UK in SW 16
2013--We actually beat our 16 seed James Madison, and by a FARLEIGH large margin(83=62).

Feel better?

What is it you are trying to accomplish here? Sorry fella, Purdue is all by themselves here....First team to lose to a 15 and a 16 seed----ANd did so in back to back years---Yikes.

Not sure what you are asking? You wanting me to show IU vs double digit seeds? Same time frame? Ok...

Different time frame?

2013--We actually beat our 16 seed James Madison, and by a FARLEIGH large margin(83=62).

Feel better?

What is it you are trying to accomplish here? Sorry fella, Purdue is all by themselves here....First team to lose to a 15 and a 16 seed----ANd did so in back to back years---Yikes.
Are you implying it’s better to miss the tournament than lose to a double digit seed? Sure seems that way.

Are you implying it’s better to miss the tournament than lose to a double digit seed? Sure seems that way.
Why is it when someone's team gets criticized they take this route? You attack the persons team rather than answer the question and discuss the topic at hand.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84

2017—missed the tourney
2018—missed the tourney
2019—missed the tourney
2021—missed the toruney

Different time frame?

Feel better?

FIFY

Why is it when someone's team gets criticized they take this route? You attack the persons team rather than answer the question and discuss the topic at hand.
Not sure why Borden did. I was simply asking for clarification.

I haven't heard anything yet on Ledlum, wondering if he even made it in

I'm implying losing to a 15 seed and a 16 seed in consecutive seasons is absolutely funny as shit. SPin it however you need to....Bruh, ya lost to he probably the worst team in the history to make the NCAAT----They were only in due to default----and you lost to them.

THat is what I am implying. Well that and since 2016, Purdue has lost to a 12, 13, 15 and now a 16....

Not sure why Borden did. I was simply asking for clarification.
Did, what? You made a comment in reference to IU and winning the offseason---I simply asked if that similar to losing to double digit seeds. It was your brother Vulva who's feels got hurt. Go ask him what's up...

2017—missed the tourney
2018—missed the tourney
2019—missed the tourney
2021—missed the toruney

FIFY
Feel better? Take the sting off losing to a 16 seed? 🤣

I know....I know----B10 champs. Which is great. But we all know thats all Purdue has---celebrating regular season success.

Past two seasons Purdue has been a 3 seed and a 1-----IU a 12 and a 5----Yet both have the same amount of NCAAT wins....

Yikes.

• Haha
Reactions: texanhoosier1982
Feel better? Take the sting off losing to a 16 seed? 🤣

I know....I know----B10 champs. Which is great. But we all know thats all Purdue has---celebrating regular season success.

Past two seasons Purdue has been a 3 seed and a 1-----IU a 12 and a 5----Yet both have the same amount of NCAAT wins....

Yikes.
Yep allows me laugh at how pathetic your program has been

ADVERTISEMENT