ADVERTISEMENT

indiana is an NIT team

IU is mid. Ware and Mgbako were rejected by other teams.

Hilarious when MM committed he said " I can't wait to help IU compete for a B1G title" jesus thats the bar?

• Haha
Reactions: KisteK
So, posting on the same internet forum as you, and replying to one of your comments, means I'm following you?
Do you understand how forums work? By your definition, I'm following everyone on this board .and so are you.

For weeks

For weeks
When you post stupid shit, tell others they aren't on your intellectual level and take shots at any UK and KU fans that you see, you're going to get a lot of replies. At least you're punching up.

I just think you're angry that IU has been diwn for so long and you hate thise tgat have been and continue to be, successful. Cheer up buttercup.

Reactions: KisteK
When you post stupid shit, tell others they aren't on your intellectual level and take shots at any UK and KU fans that you see, you're going to get a lot of replies. At least you're punching up.

I just think you're angry that IU has been diwn for so long and you hate thise tgat have been and continue to be, successful. Cheer up buttercup.
Lol.

Last IU title march/april 1987

My birth September 1987

Jesus
kids-today-punks-john-witherspoon.gif

Coach Suckson keeps playing him as a 3 and this will age like Paul Rudd. MM should learn Ni Hao for his foreign career
Where should he play him---at the 4? And sit fellow 5*, soph, Malik Reneau? Whos averaging 15ppg/5rpg and 3.5apg?

MM's problem isnt the "3"---its his lack of effort .

You know you’re cooked on an argument when you resort to correcting grammatical errors. And it’s ironic considering you made one yourself on that random post about Haas.
Side gig.

Still sobbing over an IU game?

It’ll be ok lil guy.

Nobody sobs over Indiana games. Besides you, of course.
This thread clearly demonstrates otherwise

I am fairly new here but what truly strikes me is the massive amount of real estate the “used to be”, “irrelevant”, “dusty banner” program IU is…inhabits in Kan and Ky fan’s pointy heads.

Was already well aware of IU owning the insecure lives of the PU grads, but his has been revealing.

Cannot wait to see this place melt down when IU loses, which they will before long.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
This thread clearly demonstrates otherwise

I am fairly new here but what truly strikes me is the massive amount of real estate the “used to be”, “irrelevant”, “dusty banner” program IU is…inhabits in Kan and Ky fan’s pointy heads.

Was already well aware of IU owning the insecure lives of the PU grads, but his has been revealing.

Cannot wait to see this place melt down when IU loses, which they will before long.
Wow, you really believe UK and KU fans are ate up with Indiana basketball. Truth is, you are the one promoting it, we're just trying to be honest with you about the state of your own program.

Heck, UConn has been the hottest program by far, but nobody cares to even mention them, but somehow you believe we're ate up with IU… who hasn’t won a title since 1987???

What's it like out in Fairytale land?

Last edited:
Wow, you really believe UK and KU fans are ate up with Indiana basketball. Truth is, you are the one promoting it, we're just trying to be honest with you about the state of your own program.

Heck, UConn has been the hottest program by far, but nobody cares to even mention them, but somehow you believe we're ate up with IU… who hasn’t won a title since 1987???

What's it like out in Fairytale land?
Right on cue

*eaten

Last edited:
Nobody sobs over Indiana games. Besides you, of course.
I forgot that’s his other defense mechanism lol. Either calls you Cletus/makes references to trailer parks or claims you’re sobbing. You can tell when he’s run out of legitimate arguments.

IU is mid. Ware and Mgbako were rejected by other teams.

Hilarious when MM committed he said " I can't wait to help IU compete for a B1G title" jesus thats the bar?
He didnt go to KU----and now you spend your time bashing the kid. Few months ago you had him in KU's starting line-up.

I heard he didnt go to KU because he was afraid his stats would get vacated.

He didnt go to KU----and now you spend your time bashing the kid. Few months ago you had him in KU's starting line-up.

I heard he didnt go to KU because he was afraid his stats would get vacated.
I despise fans like Phog that do this.

Just go be bitter in your garage and keep your mouth shut.

Such a small man.

• Haha
Reactions: Sparty_57
ADVERTISEMENT