ADVERTISEMENT

indiana is an NIT team

He wouldn't start at either program this year. In fact no one on IU would start at either KU or Duke. XJ would make a good 6th man.

Problem with good freshmen that are being depended on to start and carry a heavy load is, by the time they figure it out, how many losses has the team sustained and how much damage is done to your NCAAT seeding?

The game is much more physical now and coaches are spreading the court more, it takes time for young guys to get up to speed. Yeah, they might figure it out by tournament time, but now you're a 6, 7, or 8 seed and your road is a lot more difficult than it could have been and this is their first NCAAT, the lights are really bright in that tournament and freshmen tend to crumble, especially those that have NBA aspirations.
Dont need Mgbako to carry a heavy load...Have XJ, Galloway and Reneau. Those guys had 14, 16 and 14 opening night. Then there is Ware. Sophomore with some experience. Had 12/12/4/4.

MM will be just fine.

Reactions: KisteK
He wouldn't start at either program this year. In fact no one on IU would start at either KU or Duke. XJ would make a good 6th man.
Then why did you have him penciled in?

I'd argue Malik or possibly Ware COULD start at KU or Duke. All three are 5* kids.

Dont need Mgbako to carry a heavy load...Have XJ, Galloway and Reneau. Those guys had 14, 16 and 14 opening night. Then there is Ware. Sophomore with some experience. Had 12/12/4/4.

MM will be just fine.
Oh most definitely. But IU needs him to be great, because in today’s college ball, there aren't many easy W's, especially in the ncaat.

Replace good with serviceable. 😂
@pig1960 enters the chat

entrance.gif

Ready to challenge IU fan @Courtsensetwo ?

Reactions: MGO2022
Can't wait for IU to win by 8 vs an 0-2 army team tonight. Tied at half. Mgbako 7 points

That “battle” was decided long ago 😂. He brags that he doesn’t know a single UK or KU player but does have all the inside info on an altercation at Arby’s involving a Purdue player ten years ago. Dude is a clown.
“Arby’s”? Wasn’t aware of this one. No surprise I guess given your history, but please do fill us in.

Hahaha, keep making excuses for Indiana looking like a steaming pile of shit.
The list of Indiana kids that never had a sniff at the candy stripes coming into TAH and playing great is long. Army has three. Good for them.

And happy this makes your season.

Bruh, are you Nostradamus? 🤔 You gave Mgbako too much credit though.

Pretty good call. Mgbako only had 2.

Ware looked solid. I think Indiana has some pieces, but they’ll definitely have to step it up when the competition gets better.

Pretty good call. Mgbako only had 2.

Ware looked solid. I think Indiana has some pieces, but they’ll definitely have to step it up when the competition gets better.
Ware is solid (since he had a year to be coached up by Altman).

ADVERTISEMENT