ADVERTISEMENT

indiana is an NIT team

Y

A small bitter person

No he wasn’t.

You sure hang in my every word.

Weird
That fact that you can’t sense comedy, or sarcasm, should tell you that maybe message boarding isn’t for you.

How does one "hang in" one's every word?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: boilerzz
Not at all.

How did you get this bitter? I despise fans like you that trash kids that choose another school to play for

Total trash
You asking someone else how they got so bitter, is some serious hypocrisy.

Also, you trash UK fans constantly, but you're going to sit there and say you despise others that trash kids that choose another school? First of all, those 'kids' are adults and you do the same shit on here every day, that you 'despise'.

Reactions: KisteK
Another gofundme needs started for you and Borden so that some special doctor can add that extra chromosome to each of you.
Here is the thing with me, bro...I can take the banter---the shit talk....Whatever. But this shit aint funny at all, TBH.

I hope none of you ever have to endure what I have the past year or so.

1. Heart surgery in July of 2022
2. Total shoulder replacement a month later---missed 7+ months of work.
3. Knee surgery in March of 2023...Missed 2+ months more of work
4. Gallbladder rupotred in August of this year...In hospital for a week. Missed over a month.

Thats about $400, 000 woth of surgeries...Not including the rehab cost. Lost close to $80,000 in income. My wife has been battling epilepsy issues again, and hasn't been able to work much.

COVID cost me roughly $50,000...

Not to mention we have been caring for her father who has suffered multiple strokes, and is in a nursing home...

Shit is all fun and games on here----and I enjoy the shit talk as much as the next dude.

But do me a favor, leave my personal life out of it.

Here is the thing with me, bro...I can take the banter---the shit talk....Whatever. But this shit aint funny at all, TBH.

4. Gallbladder rupotred in August of this year...In hospital for a week. Missed over a month.

Thats about $400, 000 woth of surgeries...Not including the rehab cost. Lost close to $80,000 in income. My wife has been battling epilepsy issues again, and hasn't been able to work much.

Not to mention we have been caring for her father who has suffered multiple strokes, and is in a nursing home...

Shit is all fun and games on here----and I enjoy the shit talk as much as the next dude.

Hey man, I am sorry to hear all of that. This place should be an escape from the harsh realities of life. I am sorry if I ever crossed the line. It is all jokes. Let me know if you need someone to talk to.

Hey man, I am sorry to hear all of that. This place should be an escape from the harsh realities of life. I am sorry if I ever crossed the line. It is all jokes. Let me know if you need someone to talk to.
Not once have ya bro...I enjoy the banter with ya. I like ya as a poster---Its all in fun.

Its been rough. But it could be worse. I tell out of all, losing my father in September was the worse. But I have good friends, a great wife, strong fam, We are slowly putting the pieces back together. I'm finally healthy, able to officiate hoops(had a game tonight). Hopefully they figure out why my wife is having so many seizures..

Its all good Phog.

Yall got talent, I think Woodson isn't good.
I cannot disagree. I recorde the game. Our offense is putrid. Says hes been concentrating on defense...

Yikes.

We are not very good.

And yes, we have tons of talent.

Good thing is, we aint gotta worry about vacating any of these wins.

Rock Choke Gayhawk...

You know there was evidence on Indiana players and coaches, right? Guys who actually made major contributions, unlike 4 ppg Silvio?

You know there was evidence on Indiana players and coaches, right? Guys who actually made major contributions, unlike 4 ppg Silvio?
Yep....I also know IU wasn't sanctioned. So evidence probably sucked ass.....Plus, we have a black coach....

This thread is going to hit like crack when IU is 7th in the B1G
There is one team I can verify is worse than IU. I just watched the first half of Auburn and NotreDame.
Notre Dameis not as good as hot garbage. They are rated somewhere around 130 in their rankings
wow

Yep....I also know IU wasn't sanctioned. So evidence probably sucked ass.....Plus, we have a black coach....
Not at that time. You had the brother of the guy who was caught paying dudes from his own pocket. 😂

Weird that a conversation about Zion was enough evidence to charge KU, while Duke wasn’t even investigated. Also weird that the NCAA always seems to find hard evidence on the Savannah States, but not a thing on high profile schools that stack OADs like hotcakes.😆

Not at that time. You had the brother of the guy who was caught paying dudes from his own pocket. 😂

Weird that a conversation about Zion was enough evidence to charge KU, while Duke wasn’t even investigated. Also weird that the NCAA always seems to find hard evidence on the Savannah States, but not a thing on high profile schools that stack OADs like hotcakes.😆
Fortunately, no wire taps...

Fck that guy. What a piece of sht.

Good for you

Astonishing what is allowed to stand here. Need new mods.

• Haha
Reactions: Sparty_57
Simple question for an embittered PUkie obsessed with IU

Hope this helps
so8QFsU.gif

I have been pleasantly surprised with Ware---He has played well. This match-up should be fun. Hiopefully we have X for this one.

My feels is this one is ugly.
Ware needs upper body strength badly. A couple Edey forearms to the chest or one of his hook and holds might kill him.

X needs to settle the **** down. Six years of saying that.

ADVERTISEMENT