ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana fans, does it bother you that no one cares about you anymore?

Went to Indiana once to watch figure 8 school bus racing. Full of IU fans.

Along with MSU and Purdue. Iowa's last reg. season BT title was a 3-way tie..Laughing

You have fallen into PU land.

I just want to win a NC. **** the Big 10. It's not like we are playing for a trip to the Rose Bowl.

BB CC's mean shit

I guess I wouldn't care about conference titles, if my team had not won one in 40 years...Laughing

It’s utterly out of their reach. They’re like a one-legged dog trying to catch a frisbee 6 ft above ground.

This is why they behave like the old Big East homers on steroids.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
It’s utterly out of their reach. They’re like a one-legged dog trying to catch a frisbee 6 ft above ground.

This is why they behave like the old Big East homers on steroids.
lsWPzG9.gif

I liked the Archie hire. Sucks to be wrong for once.
I'm in that boat...Gradually, though. This year will be a big year for him. Almost everyone back. 90%+ his kids. Good class coming in. He has to win big this year.

Archie is still a great hire! Let's reevaluate this question in a couple of years. I'm on record as still being high on him.
I'm 60/40. I was big on the hire. There habe been some issues that he couldn't control. But this upcoming season is huge. Almost everyone back. Solid class. Mostly his kids. Gotta produce.

I'm 60/40. I was big on the hire. There habe been some issues that he couldn't control. But this upcoming season is huge. Almost everyone back. Solid class. Mostly his kids. Gotta produce.
I’m guessing he’ll go 30-6 as a 2 seed, Indiana will lose in the Elite 8 and you’ll say they are one of the greatest teams to never win a national title.

I’m guessing he’ll go 30-6 as a 2 seed, Indiana will lose in the Elite 8 and you’ll say they are one of the greatest teams to never win a national title.
Probably. I mean, you would know. I watched NCAA greatest upsets the other day---Like Top 25 upsets. Kansas was well represented,..Laughing

Reactions: jace4655555
Probably. I mean, you would know. I watched NCAA greatest upsets the other day---Like Top 25 upsets. Kansas was well represented,..Laughing
It’s what happens when you’re an elite program. You get talked about. I consider it an honor when KU gets included on lists like that.

It’s what happens when you’re an elite program. You get talked about. I consider it an honor when KU gets included on lists like that.
Okie, doke....3 titles. One in the past 32 years. And you trying to feed me this b/s?Laughing

Okie, doke....3 titles. One in the past 32 years. And you trying to feed me this b/s?Laughing
You have grandchildren and have never seen Indiana win a title as an adult. Indiana is behind Oklahoma and Oklahoma State for prestige during most of this boards time as fans of the sport. You probably will never see Indiana make a Final Four again.

You have grandchildren and have never seen Indiana win a title as an adult. Indiana is behind Oklahoma and Oklahoma State for prestige during most of this boards time as fans of the sport. You probably will never see Indiana make a Final Four again.
My grandchildren are 10 through 1 year old. In other words, they haven't seen Kansas win a title either...Laughing In my entire adult life, I have seen Villanova, UConn and Florida win more titles than Kansas. Speaking of FF's....I mean, dude Self has been at KU for 17 years, yet only has 3 FF's. Has lost in the 2nd round/SW 16 8 times. Mostly as a 1 seed. Dude has had some powerhouse teams that have lost to the likes of Rhode Island,No. Iowa, VCU.....Good teams that lost to Bradley, Bucknell and Wichita State.

In other words, Kansas is more known for losing to mid-majors, than they are for making FF's.Laughing.

No doubt, a consistent, top program. Just one that chokes...A lot. And if not for one of the biggest choke jobs ever(vs Memphis), KU's last title would have been in 1988----instead of 2008.

I love how everybody talks about the randomness of the tourney, best team often doesn’t win, yada yada, as an excuse if their team falls short. Then three seconds later they’ll argue that a team isn’t elite without [arbitrary number of] titles. Laughing

My grandchildren are 10 through 1 year old. In other words, they haven't seen Kansas win a title either...Laughing In my entire adult life, I have seen Villanova, UConn and Florida win more titles than Kansas. Speaking of FF's....I mean, dude Self has been at KU for 17 years, yet only has 3 FF's. Has lost in the 2nd round/SW 16 8 times. Mostly as a 1 seed. Dude has had some powerhouse teams that have lost to the likes of Rhode Island,No. Iowa, VCU.....Good teams that lost to Bradley, Bucknell and Wichita State.

In other words, Kansas is more known for losing to mid-majors, than they are for making FF's.Laughing.

No doubt, a consistent, top program. Just one that chokes...A lot. And if not for one of the biggest choke jobs ever(vs Memphis), KU's last title would have been in 1988----instead of 2008.
Making fun of Kansas doesn’t work on me.

Your oldest grandchild probably knows by now that Indiana is a laughingstock while Kansas is an elite program. The others will soon know too. The day they tell you “grandpa, I’m going to follow grandma’s Kentucky team instead” is no doubt going to crush you. But I don’t blame them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT