Houston

Not matchup well

UK
Marquette
Uconn
Baylor
A&M
Creighton

Teams with great speed and athleticism are going to be tough matchups, but the main problem vs both Marquette and Kentucky is that KU played into their hands. They played sped up, turned it over a bunch, and gave up easy transition buckets. If they'd slowed the game down and taken care of the ball, Kentucky probably wouldn't have made that big run, and they would have had a good shot vs Marquette.

The telling thing is that only Ky and Purdu fans have all of these photos right at hand. If I needed them I would ask a ky or Poodu fan for them.

Ky fans spend most of their adult lives trying to convince IU fans that we don't matter to them.
There's this amazing technology called Google now. It's wild. You can find anything you want in seconds, at the touch of your fingertips.

There's this amazing technology called Google now. It's wild. You can find anything you want in seconds, at the touch of your fingertips.
correct

Search engines have certanly made your life as an IU obsessed troll easier hasn't it. PU grads picked u on it a decade or more ago.

And yet, by your definition, you're stalking everyone you reply to.

Also, something you should know, IU is irrelevant, nobody, not one single person, is obsessed with IU. You're a window licker if you believe the opposite.
I don't stalk, neever have...I respond to stalkers like you.

I shouldn't but i do.

Not sure but he thinks 4 equals 6. Most KU fans claim that as well. They must be rubbing off on him.

Don’t know what comment you’re referring to, but few KU fans claim Helms. How would you know anyway? Do you live around a bunch of KU fans and poll them?

Don’t know what comment you’re referring to, but few KU fans claim Helms. How would you know anyway? Do you live around a bunch of KU fans and poll them?
It's bc Kansas hangs them.
It's the weirdest complex on this site.
They froth over it.

But once you understand that facts don't mean ish to idiots, it makes much more sense.

Kansas has four NCAA Titles
and two Helms Titles

I've yet seen a (serious) Jayhawk poster, on this site, claim that Kansas has "six NCAA titles".

Reactions: ExitFlagger
It's bc Kansas hangs them.
It's the weirdest complex on this site.
They froth over it.

But once you understand that facts don't mean ish to idiots, it makes much more sense.

Kansas has four NCAA Titles
and two Helms Titles

I've yet seen a (serious) Jayhawk poster, on this site, claim that Kansas has "six NCAA titles".

I claim 7.

4 tourney titles + 2 Helms + 1 Covid title.

Feels good, baby.

I don't think that's accurate. @lurkeraspect84 voted 4 million times.

giphy.gif

For those who watched Bradshaw (UK’s 7 footer) against NC, would he have influenced the game vs Kansas/Dickinson or would the outcome be the same?

For those who watched Bradshaw (UK’s 7 footer) against NC, would he have influenced the game vs Kansas/Dickinson or would the outcome be the same?
Oh absolutely.

He’s better than I thought he was going to be and Ugo showed a great ability to block shots last night as well.

I have no idea how both those dudes could even come close to competing at that level after.misding so much time.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT