ADVERTISEMENT

How many MWC championships in a row will Kansas win?

You predict a deep tourney run and Big 12 domination every year (now predicting a NC 😆 ) yet we're delusional. Good stuff.

Not many KU fans have any delusions about their "place." Everyone understands the issues presented by the market size and the awfulness of the football program. But when it's said and done, they'll find a place in a solid league. If they end up in the MWC, go ahead and laugh your ass off. But crowing a few weeks into this just makes you look desperate to stick it to KU for all the misery they've caused you. Again, very Missouri-like. Act like you've been there.
Missouri is your Daddy now it looks like😂
They sitting at the table
Asking “What happened to KU”

You continue to place basketball on the level of football
It isn’t
Basketball is closer to these other sports who you say don’t matter…
Just how the world works today. Wish things were different
The money in basketball is with the NCAA. Actually funds the entire organization
If NCAA goes away things could change and basketball becomes as important or more important than football
Conferences make pennies on basketball right now

No, I’m going on facts and the fact is Texas has underachieved in the Big 12 when it comes to FB and BB.

Reactions: KisteK
You cannot separate sports…
Told you this about nine months ago
Actually put it out there but you denied reality and said how important and awesome Kansas was and how the rest of us aren’t important.

It was Texas then OU and everyone else…
I never talked about conference realignment. I talked about kicking your asses on the court.

At the end of the day, I care about turning on the TV and seeing a product that consistently wins at a high level. You care about T-shirt sales and events that no one even follows. If a tree falls in the woods.....

Would it be nice if KU football got back to at least where they were in the Mangino era? Sure. But I get to watch Mahomes on Sundays. There's no void.

KU could pile up hardware at an unprecedented rate in those other events and I couldn't care less. That's for 18-year-old students and you to brag about.

You cannot separate sports…
Told you this about nine months ago
Actually put it out there but you denied reality and said how important and awesome Kansas was and how the rest of us aren’t important.

It was Texas then OU and everyone else…

You don’t wanna separate them because Texas hasn’t done anything noteworthy in a while.

Reactions: KisteK
I never talked about conference realignment. I talked about kicking your asses on the court.

At the end of the day, I care about turning on the TV and seeing a product that consistently wins at a high level. You care about T-shirt sales and events that no one even follows. If a tree falls in the woods.....

Would it be nice if KU football got back to at least where they were in the Mangino era? Sure. But I get to watch Mahomes on Sundays. There's no void.

KU could pile up hardware at an unprecedented rate in those other events and I couldn't care less. That's for 18-year-old students and you to brag about.

😂😂😂😂
Your post pretty much explains how far out of reality you really are
Chiefs don’t help KU. Two different things

Your haven’t beaten Texas in a single sport in over a year
More than that neither university in your state has
Did beating the weakest KU roster in 20+ years make you feel better about your 3 wins in the previous 25 games? 🤣 🤣

Hell, TCU probably matched that.

Did beating the weakest KU roster in 20+ years make you feel better about your 3 wins in the previous 25 games? 🤣 🤣

Hell, TCU probably matched that.
You are too busy trying to troll while sitting in a burning house
Sad thing is you are the runt there
Look at these numbers. They should make you wake up
This is your TV numbers

0044341-rdhp.jpg

By far the lowest in the Big 12
Iowa State has 2X the numbers that you do

No one will let you in. Truthfully are probably in a lower position than even K State

😂😂😂😂
Your post pretty much explains how far out of reality you really are
Chiefs don’t help KU. Two different things
Did I say the Chiefs help KU? I said I don’t have a football void that needs to be filled by KU.

I care much, much more about having a quality product than conference realignment. KU b-ball will be fine. Only clowns like you would argue otherwise.

I’ll take one really good program over two mediocre ones anyday. Especially when my pro football team is the SB favorite and set up to be the best franchise in the league for years. NFL>>>>>CFB.

The only thing Texas is best at is underachieving.

Did I say the Chiefs help KU? I said I don’t have a football void that needs to be filled by KU.

I care much, much more about having a quality product than conference realignment. KU b-ball will be fine. Only clowns like you would argue otherwise.

I’ll take one really good program over two mediocre ones anyday. Especially when my pro football team is the SB favorite and set up to be the best franchise in the league for years. NFL>>>>>CFB.

The only thing Texas is best at is underachieving.
Still continue to troll instead of accepting reality

Conference realignment plays a huge deal in the future of Kansas athletics
If you cannot accept the fact that your football program is more important by far than your basketball program don’t know what to tell you
Nobody cares that you have a great basketball program. That will leave you out in the cold.

You are trying way too hard to protect your ego here. Rather sad
Why you bring up the KC Chiefs😂🤣

You will wake up one of these days and realize how stupid you sound when you post

Not too hard…
Start watching your football team
Been telling you clowns for the last 8-9 years.

The entire fanbase is so far removed from reality it is sad
You hide behind a sport that doesn’t even matter

Like I told you. Texas has about 10 of those….
Conferences don’t make money from college basketball. The money is in the NCAA Tournament and goes to the NCAA
So conferences don’t care if you are the greatest basketball program in the world
Same as any other non revenue sport

Still continue to troll instead of accepting reality

Conference realignment plays a huge deal in the future of Kansas athletics
If you cannot accept the fact that your football program is more important by far than your basketball program don’t know what to tell you
Nobody cares that you have a great basketball program. That will leave you out in the cold.

You are trying way too hard to protect your ego here. Rather sad
Why you bring up the KC Chiefs😂🤣

You will wake up one of these days and realize how stupid you sound when you post
Funny, that’s what they all say about you. Adding “kiss the ring” to every other post isn’t proving them wrong. 🤣 🤣

No one’s trying too hard but you. We just keep telling you that Texas athletics have had nothing to brag about for a long time and, like a child, you continue to spin your underachievement. Just be a man for once and admit it. I can admit that KU football is garbage, because I’m a man and it’s just a sport. You’re a sad little manchild who needs to derive self-worth from college athletics.

You’ve already admitted that you don’t know where KU will end up. The “left out in the cold” chatter is just more of the baseless trolling we expect from you. You salivate like a dog at the opportunity to put your daddies in their place.

There are a million factors that go into realignment, especially in the current landscape. Pretending that you know what’s going on is funny. The fact that we haven’t heard anything in a few weeks’ time means nothing. The parties involved are likely keeping quiet no matter where it stands.

Funny, that’s what they all say about you. Adding “kiss the ring” to every other post isn’t proving them wrong. 🤣 🤣

No one’s trying too hard but you. We just keep telling you that Texas athletics have had nothing to brag about for a long time and, like a child, you continue to spin your underachievement. Just be a man for once and admit it. I can admit that KU football is garbage, because I’m a man and it’s just a sport. You’re a sad little manchild who needs to derive self-worth from college athletics.

You’ve already admitted that you don’t know where KU will end up. The “left out in the cold” chatter is just more of the baseless trolling we expect from you. You salivate like a dog at the opportunity to put your daddies “in their place.”

There are a million factors that go into realignment, especially in the current landscape. Pretending that you know what’s going on is funny. The fact that we haven’t heard anything in a few weeks’ time means nothing. The period involved are likely keeping quiet no matter where it stands.

You are out there…
So far gone that nothing I can say will change that.
Look at the TV numbers.
No one will add a school that doesn’t bring eyeballs to the television. Football is how conferences make money
Regular season = postseason basketball
Difference is conferences control regular season football

Texas just won the biggest trophy in college sports. The Director’s Cup.
Once again you are living in your own reality that is removed from the truth

You are out there…
So far gone that nothing I can say will change that.
Look at the TV numbers.
No one will add a school that doesn’t bring eyeballs to the television. Football is how conferences make money
Regular season = postseason basketball
Difference is conferences control regular season football

Texas just won the biggest trophy in college sports. The Director’s Cup.
Once again you are living in your own reality that is removed from the truth
Sorry...I guess I have to keep specifying that Texas hasn’t won anything that anyone noticed. You downplay basketball yet continue to trumpet sports that draw 1/15th the eyeballs.

So you chopped a tree down in the woods? Cool. I didn’t hear anything, but I’ll take your word for it.

The fact that the NCAA may soon dissolve is yet another factor in realignment. Do you think the B1G and/or ACC is not considering this detail? Do you not consider that KU could be invited along with someone else who moves the needle more in football? Among many other factors.

The fact that you’re on record predicting that no one will invite KU makes me feel much better actually. We all know your track record with predictions. B1G or ACC it is.

Sorry...I guess I have to keep specifying that Texas hasn’t won anything that anyone noticed. You downplay basketball yet continue to trumpet sports that draw 1/15th the eyeballs.

So you chopped a tree down in the woods? Cool. I didn’t hear anything, but I’ll take your word for it.

The fact that the NCAA may soon dissolve is yet another factor in realignment. Do you think the B1G and/or ACC is not considering this detail? Do you not consider that KU could be invited along with someone else who moves the needle more in football? Among many other factors.

The fact that you’re on record predicting that no one will invite KU makes me feel much better actually. We all know your track record with predictions. B1G or ACC it is.
Director’s Cup is the collection of all
Sports…
Basketball included

No one is downplaying basketball but the fact of this world is that it isn’t important enough to get you into a conference

Regarding the rest…
You think whatever you want but the fact remains that you a welfare school.
Conferences that you mentioned need less welfare schools instead of more

The NCAA won’t dissolve until everyone is positioned at the table.

TV numbers for Football are what determines everything
You don’t bring people to the TV in the sport where conferences make money

Helping you here. This needs to be out there for your fanbase to see
Or
You can continue to lie and think you are a
Somebody when it fact you are a nobody

0044341-rdhp.jpg

TV numbers for Football are what determines everything
You don’t bring people to the TV in the sport where conferences make money

Helping you here. This needs to be out there for your fanbase to see
Or
You can continue to lie and think you are a
Somebody when it fact you are a nobody

0044341-rdhp.jpg

You just continue to argue with yourself. 😆

Literally no one is saying that KU is heavily sought-after in realignment, yet you keep repeating this like a faulty robot. You do realize that there's a difference between not being heavily pursued and having no chance to get invited to a decent league.....right?

He wont address Ut's lack of success in the two major sports either, b/c its not the money or talent....or apparently eyeballs. Why is everything in place but you know----the success of the two major sports?

He wont address Ut's lack of success in the two major sports either, b/c its not the money or talent....or apparently eyeballs. Why is everything in place but you know----the success of the two major sports?
He lost me when he said basketball is closer to soccer than football. Viewership disagrees with him quite a bit.

I don't think KU needs a league to roll. A big part of me hopes if teams get left out on realignment those teams win big.

UT did win the Director's Cup. That's an achievement they took from Stanford.

"For just the second time in Learfield IMG College Directors' Cup history, an institution other than Stanford University sits atop the standings at the end of a season, with the 2020-21 Cup heading to Austin for The University of Texas. The Longhorns took home three national championships – men's swimming and diving and both women's rowing and women's tennis – and a runner-up finish in women's volleyball. Texas took home the title with 1252 total points."

*runner-up finish in volleyball was a loss to UK.

Don’t let truth get in the way of facts here with these clowns

Trying to help but they are too busy trying to troll

If Kansas gets into a power conference it will be because people start watching their football team
Football team doesn’t even have to be good. Just watched

Don’t let truth get in the way of facts here with these clowns

Trying to help but they are too busy trying to troll

If Kansas gets into a power conference it will be because people start watching their football team
Football team doesn’t even have to be good. Just watched
Just give us your honest opinion on Texas' lack of success in the big 12 despite all the advantages they have had in talent and resources? Nobdy in here is talking about auxillary sports. We are talking about mens basketball and football. Why do you think UT struggled so much in the big 12 and how does that project to change by going to the SEC?

Just give us your honest opinion on Texas' lack of success in the big 12 despite all the advantages they have had in talent and resources? Nobdy in here is talking about auxillary sports. We are talking about mens basketball and football. Why do you think UT struggled so much in the big 12 and how does that project to change by going to the SEC?
Once again some of you are living in your own stupidity
Keep on thinking that Texas is struggling

• Haha
Reactions: Ipartiedwithhopgood
Once again some of you are living in your own stupidity
Keep on thinking that Texas is struggling
The numbers dont lie. 3 conference titles in basketball 3 conference titles in football. Over 26 years. I would hope the standards at Texas are much higher than that. Hell at Kansas we have one NC in bball during that time and Texas football has one. Most Kansas fans feel we have grossly underachieved based on our talent level...but we do realize how important it is to constantly be knocking on that title door. Just wondering why you dont have the same self realization to be objective.

The numbers dont lie. 3 conference titles in basketball 3 conference titles in football. Over 26 years. I would hope the standards at Texas are much higher than that. Hell at Kansas we have one NC in bball during that time and Texas football has one. Most Kansas fans feel we have grossly underachieved based on our talent level...but we do realize how important it is to constantly be knocking on that title door. Just wondering why you dont have the same self realization to be objective.
You are talking about two different things.

Once again basketball isn’t on the same level of football because of money
If you want to talk about basketball you have to mention the Big 3 men’s sports. Including baseball.

Everyone wants more NC. But struggling and not winning more NC are two different things

If you want to talk about basketball you have to mention the Big 3 men’s sports. Including baseball.

Everyone wants more NC. But struggling and not winning more NC are two different things
Why did Texas struggle to win big 12 titles in football and basketball. Just answer the question you fuggin wanker

College baseball in not in the same stratosphere as college basketball. If you want to argue college football is the same distance from basketball, I can accept that over clumping baseball and basketball together.

College baseball in not in the same stratosphere as college basketball. If you want to argue college football is the same distance from basketball, I can accept that over clumping baseball and basketball together.
But you are doing the same when you clump football and basketball together
Just look at the boards here
Football has 2.5 million post
Basketball has 500,000
Baseball has 5 K
So Baseball is closer to basketball than basketball is to football

More NC?

Slow down, killer. How's about you win a league title or first round tourney game first?

Last edited:
But you are doing the same when you clump football and basketball together
Just look at the boards here
Football has 2.5 million post
Basketball has 500,000
Baseball has 5 K
So Baseball is closer to basketball than basketball is to football

Who can argue with this analysis? 🤣 😂

Football is a much more popular sport
You combine that with how revenue is created you see why these conferences are 100% football
Basketball and baseball are in the same boat
Not according to the NCAA but according to these conferences

I know why you can't answer the question...and so does everyone else.
The question in itself perfectly explains the problem with the Kansas fanbase
Your fanbase has this mentality that it is somehow on top of something
When in reality they aren’t. Pretty sad.

Kansas fans should be watching their football team this year
Sink or swim right now. Your basketball program won’t save you. None of these media networks care about basketball ratings only football. So therefore these conferences only care about football.

ADVERTISEMENT