ADVERTISEMENT

How many MWC championships in a row will Kansas win?

Deep dickings, lol. That never gets old.

Anywho, I can't wait to watch the Colorado St and Kansas rivalry really take off
Daddy Bill owned you with those chumps from Champaign.

Might as well start lubing your butthole now. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Lghn4life
feeling lazy can somebody post a popcorn gif?

tenor.gif

"During Thursday's meeting, conference officials also scratched the surface on discussions of what the Big 12 might do if OU and Texas left, and one source said that included looking into whether there were other Power 5 programs that might want to join, or if schools such as UCF, Houston, Cincinnati or BYU might make good additions. There was some appetite in the meeting for possibly adding two teams even if OU and Texas decide to stay."

Not sure why any other Power 5 schools would want to leave their respective conference to join a crumbling Big 12, 10, 8.

It would be a disaster, and the p5 designation should be stripped. If KU gets the offer from the B1G after UT and OU are announced to the SEC it will be an immediate yes.

On a side note this is all but done, the B12 meeting tonight was also about the GOR buyout terms

Big Loser in this? Fran McCaffery and Iowa, Welcome to " KU's division " in the B1G!

Being that football is usually the driving force in these decisions, I'm not so sure Kansas would get an invite. If the B10 were to extend an invite to anyone in the Big 12 I would expect it to be WVU and/or Iowa State because it works geographically and the rivalries are there. Makes the most sense to add WVU to the East and ISU to the West. Have also heard TCU mentioned just because of the Dallas TV market but that doesn't make sense at all geographically.

Being that football is usually the driving force in these decisions, I'm not so sure Kansas would get an invite. If the B10 were to extend an invite to anyone in the Big 12 I would expect it to be WVU and/or Iowa State because it works geographically and the rivalries are there. Makes the most sense to add WVU to the East and ISU to the West. Have also heard TCU mentioned just because of the Dallas TV market but that doesn't make sense at all geographically.
TV markets are so 10 years ago, the new model is streaming subscriptions and the B1G's free ride for the B1G network ends in 2023, after that it will be a pay to watch channel and a problem trying to get fans of Rutgers - Minn ect for fork over the dough for a shit product. KU's tier 3 rights are 2nd in the B12 and KU is a PROFITABLE AAU accredited national brand. If we move to a model and the member schools shut out the NCAA from basketball profits this football money will seem like peanuts.

It will be KU and ISU for the simple reason that Jesus Hates Iowa.

TV markets are so 10 years ago, the new model is streaming subscriptions and the B1G's free ride for the B1G network ends in 2023, after that it will be a pay to watch channel and a problem trying to get fans of Rutgers - Minn ect for fork over the dough for a shit product. KU's tier 3 rights are 2nd in the B12 and KU is a PROFITABLE AAU accredited national brand. If we move to a model and the member schools shut out the NCAA from basketball profits this football money will seem like peanuts.

It will be KU and ISU for the simple reason that Jesus Hates Iowa.
I wasn't necessarily meaning just the TV market exclusively, but any viewership whether it be streaming or otherwise. Point being that Dallas is the 4th largest metro population in the US, making it appealing for making the monies.

The B1G has already shown interest in KU in the past.

I think KU getting an invite is a lock, although I doubt the 16th member would be ISU.
More likely B1G would try UVa/UNC/Pitt/Mizzou/GT/Cuse before they'd get desperate enough to call ISU. ND is not coming to B1G and B1G knows. And there's no way B1G would take WV over ISU.
Please take Mizzou. They are hot garbage in all sports.

I'd rather the back door double cross happen, One of OU or UT drops out at the last minute and bolts to the B1G with KU.

Reactions: brianiu
doesn’t seem to be hurting gonzaga playing in the WCC. they’re practically guaranteed a one seed every year now. If you’re a strong program in college basketball you’re actually better off in a weaker conference.

It took a long time for gonzaga to establish themselves but now that they have established themselves as a perennial powerhouse they have a massive advantage over the other contenders. free 1 seed

that said, moving to a weaker conference will kill your football program. and that’s what this is really all about

doesn’t seem to be hurting gonzaga playing in the WCC. they’re practically guaranteed a one seed every year now. If you’re a strong program in college basketball you’re actually better off in a weaker conference.

It took a long time for gonzaga to establish themselves but now that they have established themselves as a perennial powerhouse they have a massive advantage over the other contenders. free 1 seed

that said, moving to a weaker conference will kill your football program. and that’s what this is really all abou
Not so fast padawan, this realignment will greatly affect the Zags firstly with 4 p16 leagues doing everything in their power to knock u off that Purch (fake Purch but anyways). How's a scheduling shutout sound? or ZERO exposure outside the west coast? Your recent boondoggle in recruiting with take a serious hit also, but hey GL with St. Mary's.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84

that said, moving to a weaker conference will kill your football program. and that’s what this is really all about
Gonzaga has no room for error though. A P5 team can usually get away with losing 3,4,5+ conference games and still have a shot at a #1 seed. If Gonzaga loses to nearly any other team in their conference in any given year they can forget about it.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
It's great they reached the title game only to get dominated by a P5 school.

Any loses at all and they're *poof*.

With that said, they're not to be taken lightly, they're trying to prove something on every P5 school when they play them and recruiting is off the charts.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
it’s their second title game in the last 4 tournaments…

also they went 1-2 against ranked teams in 2019 and got a 1 seed. so they have more room for error than they should.

Reactions: KisteK
it’s their second title game in the last 4 tournaments…

also they went 1-2 against ranked teams in 2019 and got a 1 seed. so they have more room for error than they should.
Against ranked teams, not against garbage WCC teams (they were 16-0 regular season) and had 3 losses total.

What has Iowa ever won? When was Iowa's last Big 10 hoops or football championship? Why does an Iowa fan come on this board and talk shit about Kansas, who has multiple NCAA Hoops championships?

HELMS much? Lolol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT