ADVERTISEMENT

How in the world is UK ranked 9th?

Total bullshit

UK fans not giving Michigan any credit is total bullshit, I agree.

Me getting banned for saying "hey, you guys should have given Michigan more credit" is total bullshit, too, but home board mods have to coddle their snowflakes.

Me getting banned for saying "hey, you guys should have given Michigan more credit" is total bullshit, too, but home board mods have to coddle their snowflakes.
I was saying for you getting banned. I said you have a hell of a coach and team

That got you banned? That is bullshit.

uk riding the coattails of seasons past. they've gotten away with it once -- the year uconn beat them in the title -- but it hasn't been replicated since. what's worse is their recruiting is down (comparatively speaking). cal is treading thin ice in lexington. wouldn't be surprised to see him skip town for the next low level NBA team to come calling.

Reactions: HoosierAlice
uk riding the coattails of seasons past. they've gotten away with it once -- the year uconn beat them in the title -- but it hasn't been replicated since. what's worse is their recruiting is down (comparatively speaking). cal is treading thin ice in lexington. wouldn't be surprised to see him skip town for the next low level NBA team to come calling.

False. There's a difference between complaining about some things about him and him being on thin ice.

If I was a season ticket holder st Kentucky, I’d be pissed with this years schedule. A month of fluff games and then a month of only one game a week, with Utah being the biggest named OOC team playing in Rupp.

If I was a season ticket holder st Kentucky, I’d be pissed with this years schedule. A month of fluff games and then a month of only one game a week, with Utah being the biggest named OOC team playing in Rupp.
Kansas is @ Rupp.

Kansas is @ Rupp.
Not in this calendar year. The fans pay for the tickets for November and December games as well. Garbage schedule for a fan imo, maybe fans prefer this in Lexington? I don’t consider Kansas as a pre conference foe, especially since it is later in the year.

Someone on RR was talking about being banned on THR for doing nothing. I went over there to see what was going on and I was banned. They must have done a mega ban of RR posters. Then after the Rivals rebuild where everyone was un-banned, I went back over there to check, still banned, so I was banned twice for nothing. It is ok, I have no reason to go there anyway.

Here is UL's 2016 schedule. This is how Pitino used to schedule every year. So you have 1 season where UL has a tougher ooc schedule than UK and you swell up like it's always been that way?

https://gocards.com/schedule.aspx?schedule=537

And the Kentucky fans made sure that we knew about it also, hence my stance on the subject.
But that's not why you're over here poking holes in UK's schedule.
UK still plays Duke, Seton Hall, KU, UL and UNC. That's still far better than UL's pre con schedule prior yo this year.

Duke, KU, UNC, Seton Hall, Utah and UL. seems like a pretty good OOC schedule to me........... its just UK played all the cup cakes right off the bat in november

But that's not why you're over here poking holes in UK's schedule.
UK still plays Duke, Seton Hall, KU, UL and UNC. That's still far better than UL's pre con schedule prior yo this year.
Don’t count seton hall, they aren’t a tournament team. Your schedule is still ranked 275th, and we’re 30% into the season.

Don’t count seton hall, they aren’t a tournament team. Your schedule is still ranked 275th, and we’re 30% into the season.
It's still a better schedule than what UL was playing prior to this year.
Also, it's early December, you have no idea who is or isn't going to make the tournament and it's way too early to know UK's true pre con schedule ranking.
But still, you're being a huge hypocrite right now.

It's still a better schedule than what UL was playing prior to this year.
Also, it's early December, you have no idea who is or isn't going to make the tournament and it's way too early to know UK's true pre con schedule ranking.
But still, you're being a huge hypocrite right now.
Y’all were in the 300’s last week.

Y’all were in the 300’s last week.
You just proved my point. The rankings change constantly.
Wait until it fully cycles. Check that ranking at the end of this month and again after we play KU.
You're a heck of a nice guy Rocky, I appreciate you taking the time and doing the research to help prove my point.
Here I thought you were just trying to be a d*ck.

Deflect deflect deflect. Endless game of pong
He said Utah was the biggest game at Rupp this season and I mentioned the Kansas game is at Rupp. At that point there is nothing left to discuss. As for what time in the season the game is played, I don't know what that has to do with anything.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
He said Utah was the biggest game at Rupp this season and I mentioned the Kansas game is at Rupp. At that point there is nothing left to discuss. As for what time in the season the game is played, I don't know what that has to do with anything.

He said/She said who cares

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT