ADVERTISEMENT

How in the world is UK ranked 9th?

Actually, you said they're no better than Kentucky.

As for last night...yeah, KU probably loses if someone were to go off like that. But who's to say they'd allow him to go off? They're capable of much better defense than Kentucky. Marquette went off in a similar manner in the first half and KU went on a 25-0 run to start the second half.

Also, wouldn't you expect a team to struggle in the next game after losing arguably their most important player? Imagine if Kentucky didn't have Washington yesterday. Wouldn't have been pretty.
KU is much better than UK on the offensive end, but certainly not defensively. KU has guys like Vick that can go off from 3 point range at any minute to get some seperation. UK has Herro and Quickly that are practice warriors, but apparently suck when the lights are on.

KU struggled, and could have lost to a very small New Mexico state team last night. If NMS hits their free throws, KU loses. Shots weren't falling for KU the way they normally do, but they also couldn't stop NMS' offense for large stretches of the game.

All I'm saying is neither team is top 10 right now. UK isn't even top 30 to be honest.

KU is much better than UK on the offensive end, but certainly not defensively. KU has guys like Vick that can go off from 3 point range at any minute to get some seperation. UK has Herro and Quickly that are practice warriors, but apparently suck when the lights are on.

KU struggled, and could have lost to a very small New Mexico state team last night. If NMS hits their free throws, KU loses. Shots weren't falling for KU the way they normally do, but they also couldn't stop NMS' offense for large stretches of the game.

All I'm saying is neither team is top 10 right now. UK isn't even top 30 to be honest.

KU has shown very good defense at times...Kentucky hasn't. Do you think they could pull off a 25-0 run vs Marquette?

New Mexico St isn't a bad team. It wasn't utterly shocking to see them struggle without Azubuike.

Who has Kentucky actually beat?
Nobody, that's why I said they aren't top 30 right now.

I guess I don't understand what your beef is. Do you want me to completely trash the entire UK basketball program or something?

I said UK and KU aren't top ten teams, then followed it up with "UK isn't even top 30". What else do you want?

KU has shown very good defense at times...Kentucky hasn't. Do you think they could pull off a 25-0 run vs Marquette?

New Mexico St isn't a bad team. It wasn't utterly shocking to see them struggle without Azubuike.
Sounds like Marquette was just as responsible for the 25 point run as KU was.
But again, KU has better shooters and when they get rolling, they can totally demolish a team, UK is not at that level.
But a team has to make a lot of mistakes to allow a 25-0 run, it's not all about what KU did there.
Also, I never said UK>KU, you're acting like I did. I simply said KU isn't playing like a top 10 team right now, UK might barely be top 30. If you're not able to comprehend what I said than you have the issue, not me.

Nobody, that's why I said they aren't top 30 right now.

I guess I don't understand what your beef is. Do you want me to completely trash the entire UK basketball program or something?

I said UK and KU aren't top ten teams, then followed it up with "UK isn't even top 30". What else do you want?
UK and KU aren’t on the same level. And KU is mos def a top ten team. Lol.

@Wall2Boogie they banned this account

@KyFaninNC you're an idiot if you can't admit that Michigan would at least have a chance vs Kentucky. Am I saying Michigan would beat Kentucky? No. I'm saying it is stupid to say things "Michigan will have zero chance against Kentucky."

If you can't admit that it's dumb for someone to say that then you are no better than your homeboard idiots.

@KyFaninNC you're an idiot if you can't admit that Michigan would at least have a chance vs Kentucky. Am I saying Michigan would beat Kentucky? No. I'm saying it is stupid to say things "Michigan will have zero chance against Kentucky."

If you can't admit that it's dumb for someone to say that then you are no better than your homeboard idiots.
I feel like uncfan and kyfan were nearly identical posters. Take that for what you will.

Where did I say that Michigan could not UK? As of today, Michigan wins by 20. All I said was in order to know we have to play each other. Reading comprehension on this board is horrible at times.

Where did I say that Michigan could not UK? As of today, Michigan wins by 20. All I said was in order to know we have to play each other. Reading comprehension on this board is horrible at times.

In order we know who would win the game they would have to play eachother. We can objectively say that both teams would have a chance to win even if they never play.

Kentucky doesn't play 0-8 Alabama A&M. Does that mean we don't know that Kentucky would have a chance against 0-8 Alabama A&M. No, we know they would have a chance even if they never play. Two teams don't have to play to come to the conclusion that a team would have a chance. Pretty simple, man.

Kenpom has Kentucky with the 12th ranked offense, I don’t understand the metrics on that? I know Kentucky will improve, but

What do you mean Kentucky would go undefeated in the B1G?
Because metrics are for NERRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS.

I may be a lot of things but don’t EVER accuse me of being a damn UK fan.
This is what a true UK fan looks like....my wife. Took this pic of her just before her turkey day jog. She loves my wang, hence the pants.
12063056_513740042117654_497923706_n.jpg

Did anyone really expect to call a timeout with 9 seconds left? He never has. And the one time he did, he drew up the famous Aaron Harrison 3ft behind the NBA line airball 3. Would there really have been a better drawn up play to get a shot than the one they got without the timeout?

Did anyone really expect to call a timeout with 9 seconds left? He never has. And the one time he did, he drew up the famous Aaron Harrison 3ft behind the NBA line airball 3. Would there really have been a better drawn up play to get a shot than the one they got without the timeout?
how about...down one—-get to the rack. Everybody crash. Get fouled

how about...down one—-get to the rack. Everybody crash. Get fouled

You think he draws that up? If he knew to draw that up he would've yelled at the players to call a T.O. instead of supposedly calling them out in the press conference lol. I would've drawn up a play for Washington. He wasn't stopped in the last 5 mins of Reg + OT.

Sounds like Marquette was just as responsible for the 25 point run as KU was.
But again, KU has better shooters and when they get rolling, they can totally demolish a team, UK is not at that level.
But a team has to make a lot of mistakes to allow a 25-0 run, it's not all about what KU did there.
Also, I never said UK>KU, you're acting like I did. I simply said KU isn't playing like a top 10 team right now, UK might barely be top 30. If you're not able to comprehend what I said than you have the issue, not me.

You said KU has been no better. Just as wrong.

Maybe you can't comprehend the concept of playing down to competition?

Marquette couldn't miss in the first half and was held scoreless for 10 minutes to open the second. KU also had a 27-0 run in the 2nd half vs Wofford. But you're probably right...just luck and mistakes.

Bottom line: they've shown they can raise their level of play to beat good teams. Has Kentucky?

Kenpom has Kentucky with the 12th ranked offense, I don’t understand the metrics on that? I know Kentucky will improve, but

What do you mean Kentucky would go undefeated in the B1G?
Where the hell did you see me post this?

You said KU has been no better. Just as wrong.

Maybe you can't comprehend the concept of playing down to competition?

Marquette couldn't miss in the first half and was held scoreless for 10 minutes to open the second. KU also had a 27-0 run in the 2nd half vs Wofford. But you're probably right...just luck and mistakes.

Bottom line: they've shown they can raise their level of play to beat good teams. Has Kentucky?
And there are times when KU looks no better than UK. You can't deny that.
The old "we just play down yo the competition" excuse is just that, an excuse.

They are not top 20 based on their inability to shoot. The Hall ain't good but made UK look bad.

Unless the light goes off this team could have in excess of 10 losses.

Based off of what we've seen so far, its dumb to even argue that UK would have a chance against Michigan.

This is what a true UK fan looks like....my wife. Took this pic of her just before her turkey day jog. She loves my wang, hence the pants.
12063056_513740042117654_497923706_n.jpg
Ghennebebnenebebbenenenenenenenenwnebevebebejejebejejekenenejebjekejebekebebejebbejehejejehejejejebevbeiei kwkwnebneejnej

*inhales*

Cgijbcgjuddhjjhhggchijvccfhbjjhcfdgjnjkkknbvvvbbvghbbvchnbjkgderyiibvczsfhjjbvddjkkbvfygvbjjcvfsdgjknnbbbjhkkmnvxzsfhjkkbvhkkjb

Total bullshit

ADVERTISEMENT