ADVERTISEMENT

How did the BigEast get all those teams in

Lucky they didn't lose all their games.
Conference was obviously average at best this year.
I think I've identified the perfect solution to the Mexican/central American immigration problem. Put the pressure on Texas/Texans. They've been threatening to the leave the Union for years and claim it as a birthright of their supposedly conditional statehood (oh, great, you open carry against drones looking for targets). Sheriff Joe's people in Arizona will fall in line with whatever the "meanest" queer/steer/old-drunk from Texas says. The challenge is New Mexico. They're reasonable people. I say we offer them relocation assistance to Colorado if they don't want to wage the border battle. That section of the country is conditionally allowed to secede from the union if they back up their tough guy border talk without the full faith and credit of the United States. And then build your wall as you see fit.

I think I've identified the perfect solution to the Mexican/central American immigration problem. Put the pressure on Texas/Texans. They've been threatening to the leave the Union for years and claim it as a birthright of their supposedly conditional statehood (oh, great, you open carry against drones looking for targets). Sheriff Joe's people in Arizona will fall in line with whatever the "meanest" queer/steer/old-drunk from Texas says. The challenge is New Mexico. They're reasonable people. I say we offer them relocation assistance to Colorado if they don't want to wage the border battle. That section of the country is conditionally allowed to secede from the union if they back up their tough guy border talk without the full faith and credit of the United States. And then build your wall as you see fit.

667082eebf14641484ff377b660c7196.gif

what does this have to do with anything he just posted
are you on the wrong message board?

what does this have to do with anything he just posted
are you on the wrong message board?
I've been reading the posts of OP on this board and the football board for a while. I was simply responding in kind. Bother yourself with the content all you want. Be all Blue about it, if you will.

our mods do their best to keep political garbage off this board
most of us are very thankful for that
Not as familiar with your mods. They can string me up if they feel like it. In Iowa, our mods are less likely to hang you for discourse if you punctuate sentences (even the internet sentences). No matter. Carry on.

Not as familiar with your mods. They can string me up if they feel like it. In Iowa, our mods are less likely to hang you for discourse if you punctuate sentences (even the internet sentences). No matter. Carry on.

i will just put you on ignore
saves me from reading your gibberish

To put it in simpler terms...You have been triggered.
Don't worry brother. Has happened to better posters.

I agree with your OP. That's the kicker. Completely agree with your OP. I've just grown tired of you offering takes based on the previous bad ones. I was only inspired to respond when you finally powdered a clay pigeon and I had to face the prospect of you finally being right in front of a larger audience.

Reactions: GE Nole
What?

You didn't have to read it. I skip most long posts if the poster has no reputation. I wait for the reviews. I hope you're not reading everything put before you. You have to be selective to be effective.

I agree with your OP. That's the kicker. Completely agree with your OP. I've just grown tired of you offering takes based on the previous bad ones. I was only inspired to respond when you finally powdered a clay pigeon and I had to the face the prospect of you finally being right in front of a larger audience.

That is what the internet is about.
Not going to agree with everyone. But sometimes you learn from others.

Whatever I said previously must have really bothered you...

Whatever I said previously must have really bothered you...

I suppose. Pretty obvious. Can't remember what it was, but it was you saying it. Some Texans have inordinate disrespect for the rest of the country. Not just the flyovers (yours truly), but also both coasts. I've interpreted your posts as reflections of those such Texans I've met because of the content of your posts.

Reactions: kl40504
i will just put you on ignore
saves me from reading your gibberish
I won't put you on ignore because I'm hopeful you'll start attempting punctuation. I'll be the "Jesus" set of footprints in the sand. I'll carry you while you're dreaming of 4th grade writing. I'll take the wheel. You keep meandering in dogshit. We'll meet again in purgatory.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT