ADVERTISEMENT

How’s your bracket?

Blue_White_KY

Sep 18, 2015
To be honest, I don’t care about your bracket, I just want to brag.

I had 13/16 Sweet 16 picks...
I have 8/8 Elite 8 picks...

Only pick I truly care about though is my National Championship pick. I’ll wait to fill you in on who I picked there...

Seriously though, how good or bad is your bracket? I saw somewhere someone said this is their best bracket ever. I actually won a big office pool in either 96 or 98 when I was 13 or 15.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84

Only pick I truly care about though is my National Championship pick. I’ll wait to fill you in on who I picked there...

Seriously though, how good or bad is your bracket? I saw somewhere someone said this is their best bracket ever. I actually won a big office pool in either 96 or 98 when I was 13 or 15.
Nothing compared to yours.

Reactions: Blue_White_KY
Feelin pretty, pretty goooood
giphy.gif

Reactions: TechFan88

I'm honestly surprised there aren't several people in the running for a perfect bracket this year.

This has to be one of the chalkiest NCAA tournaments I've ever seen.

I'm honestly surprised there aren't several people in the running for a perfect bracket this year.

Just because Duke and Kentucky are still playing, you don't have to tie "Chalkiest" with Duke and Kentucky.

It is a pretty chalky bracket. I was surprised there was only 1 perfect bracket left the other day. Idk if there is still a perfect bracket left or not now.

My wife is running away with her bracket at work. I didn't fill one out. Its funny though---At work, dudes were like---"We gonna take you and YOUR wifes money---You gonna be mad".

And now?

Gf-Oxm.gif

The West region of my bracket unfolded just as I thought it would.

Helped my family and friends in their office pools by telling them to pick Texas Tech as well.

Had 14 of 16 in the sweet 16
7 of 8 in the elite 8
2 so far of the final 4

If Duke and Kentucky win I’ll have 4 of 4.

Tech vs Virginia in the championship

Tech as champs.

My FF was FSU, Auburn, Virginia and Duke. With Duke beating Virginia. Homer, I know.

If Duke were to go on and win the championship, (got to get there) they will have gone 6-0 vs the other final four teams this year. Wonder if that has ever happened.

I had all 16 sweet 16 teams correct & as of this morning have all 6 teams remaining. I got my bracket group locked up as long as anyone but Duke wins the title. I have them losing to TT next round...

I did not have Texas Tech beating Gonzaga but I had a very strong feeling going into that game TTU was gonna win. Wish I would have respected their game a bit more. I just really felt Gonzaga was making it to the title game.

From a perfect elite 8 to (currently) 1 of 2 final four teams. My title game is no longer in tact either.

I was totally just being a smartass when I picked Auburn to make it to the FF. But damn, they did it.

I actually thought they would make it when I picked them. I'm a little nervous for this Duke game, though. The right side of my bracket looks great. The left, not so much.

My title game is nonexistent.

I am really hoping Texas Tech wins this tournament. Just truly impressed with them players and that team. Love their effort and attitude.

ADVERTISEMENT