ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Kansas, take notes on how to handle Iowa St

Wins, but championships no. Every blue blood doubles Kansas up.

Not talking wins, junior. They're 11 away from #1 there.

#5 program at worst.

Btw, an Iowa fan dishing out championship smack? 😆🤣😂

Last edited:
Don't make me bump the TT and Shaka Smart thread. Don't make me do it.

My goal is not to run you off the board in shame

The fact that you are so triggered that you want to bump threads is entertaining.

Are you celebrating the fact that I said Iowa doesn't play the defense and somehow ended up a Top 25 team last year...
They still don't play defense. Reason why they will top out as a second weekend team this year

The fact that you are so triggered that you want to bump threads is entertaining.

Are you celebrating the fact that I said Iowa doesn't play the defense and somehow ended up a Top 20 team last year...
They still don't play defense. Reason why they will top out as a second weekend team this year

Triggered, like bringing race into things. RollLaugh

Never mess with the master bro. Ever.

I am the 2013 BB Bracket challenge champion and 2014 runner up. They only two years I entered.

My BB knowledge and connections are beyond comprehension

Are you celebrating the fact that I said Iowa doesn't play the defense and somehow ended up a Top 25 team last year...

I see only two possible endings to Iowa's season. Failing to reach the final four or cancellation. Either scenario will likely push hawkit to suicide.

Live look at hawkit right now:

PijcGEU.gif

Are you even considered a Blueblood anymore? Closer to NC State than Kentucky, UCLA, Duke and UNC.

Yep. KU's record in national title games isn't fantastic.

Out of curiosity, what's Iowa's record in national title games?

Yep. KU's record in national title games isn't fantastic.

Out of curiosity, what's Iowa's record in national title games?
We already know. You're not dissing anyone. No one here is pretending that Iowa is or ever was an elite program.
The conversation is that KU is barely a Blueblood and gets smacked around by a middling Big10 team.

This thread should have ended when we found out Kstate has triple the S16’s AND E8’s than iowa. Hahahahahaha

Omg I love this sh**. Thank you iowa!!!!! You made my day.

I love you.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
This thread should have ended when we found out Kstate has triple the S16’s AND E8’s than iowa. Hahahahahaha

I love you.

They certainly have a way of giving you perspective.

Imagine being Tom Cruise, and everybody on the set's giving you shit for being short. Then you look over and see Danny Devito. It can't help but put a smile on your face.

I love you.
Kansas State is the second best program in the Big12.... They are like Purdue to Indiana in the Big10.

ADVERTISEMENT