ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Fsu ! Guess who is coming to Dinner

tenor.gif

Reactions: Montana81
Also, UL is part of Kentucky, so any UL thread is a Kentucky thread. I will post in Kentucky threads. :D

Gotcha. So your bad loss = irrelevant.
Our bad loss = relevant.

That's not how your brain should work.
If that’s the depth of your ability to formulate a comparison, then I’m not the one who needs a lecture on how the brain should work

Which throwback FSU great is the most beloved?

A) Alton Lee Gipson
B) George McCloud
C) Mitchell Wiggins
D) Randy Allen
E) Toney Douglas (Not a Throwback but cousin of Cards great Harry Douglas)

I'm going with McCloud. That dude could not be stopped. Wiggins was a sniper. Gipson was mean. Allen was alright. Toney D got buckets.

Which throwback FSU great is the most beloved?

A) Alton Lee Gipson
B) George McCloud
C) Mitchell Wiggins
D) Randy Allen
E) Toney Douglas (Not a Throwback but cousin of Cards great Harry Douglas)

I'm going with McCloud. That dude could not be stopped. Wiggins was a sniper. Gipson was mean. Allen was alright. Toney D got buckets.

McCloud.

He could not be stopped.

Sura was a baller also.

Irrelevant ?
It was an ACC game that counted.

How do you splain losin to crappy indiana........
6th game in 14 days, and 3rd game I’m 5 days against a P5 team, which of course was on the road with a team that was still in the first month of the year. If you don’t want to accept that as valid context that’s okay, but you guys lost those two games in the road in the past two weeks. Just saying how that’s more relevant than a loss we had to open the season with 6 new players

6th game in 14 days, and 3rd game I’m 5 days against a P5 team, which of course was on the road with a team that was still in the first month of the year. If you don’t want to accept that as valid context that’s okay, but you guys lost those two games in the road in the past two weeks. Just saying how that’s more relevant than a loss we had to open the season with 6 new players

Yall lost early.
Cards lost late.

It happens.
All i know is, yall gonna be behind Louisville around 9:08 monday night.

Reactions: TDredbird
Yall lost early.
Cards lost late.

It happens.
All i know is, yall gonna be behind Louisville around 9:08 monday night.
You’re allowed to be a fan, just don’t expect us not to be one back. But I would say both teams have progressed since the last game, and we know how that one ended, and how your last two games on the road went

Ironically, i have to drive through Louisville tomorrow on the way to Indianapolis from Tallahassee, sucks but unavoidable

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT