ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Fsu ! Guess who is coming to Dinner

So much energy.....Love games like this, when I don't have a vested interest.

Also---Rules committee NEEDS to put a POE on 3-seconds.

Reactions: jhmossy
This game is over. Enoch has 2 fouls and Malik is crying in pain on the bench. Our 3rd big is also hurt. Even if he wasn't he's raw. Therefore, a 6'6" Sutton is about to play the 5. We're toast.

So much energy.....Love games like this, when I don't have a vested interest.

Also---Rules committee NEEDS to put a POE on 3-seconds.

It’s amazing how long they just let guys camp out in the lane

It’s amazing how long they just let guys camp out in the lane
It is....We talk about it every year. Yet I cannot there ever being a POE on it. Needs to be. I brought it up last year at a camp.....Dudes looked at me like---"WTF"? Really? IMO, if you wanna clean up post play---start with enforcing the 3 second call. Of course defense's are gonna get chippy if you have to guard a dude for 6-7 seonds in the lane.,

Reactions: jhmossy
Johnson is gonna be so, so good. Difference maker for UL. When that dude is balling, UL is really good.

Reactions: rockycard
Man, Cards left some points there. Could be up 13 or so.

This game is over. Enoch has 2 fouls and Malik is crying in pain on the bench. Our 3rd big is also hurt. Even if he wasn't he's raw. Therefore, a 6'6" Sutton is about to play the 5. We're toast.
You sound like that Borden dude.....Suck it up, Nancy. Don't be Borden.

Please come back!!! We need a big to win this game! I know we are up 8 and played pretty great without a big for pretty much the whole half, but I feel like we need a rotation of Enoch & Malik in the 2nd half.

Even if not, Enoch must be better. GO Cards! Hold on and pull off the upset!

Last edited:
Reactions: IUfanBorden
Kimble going in fresh on these Tallahassee boys. Louisville’s offense is Kimble dribbling and pulling up. He’s just not missing though.

I wish we could hit layups. Malik out for the game. Need Enoch to play good defense without fouling and rebound the ball.

Goodness Vassell can play. That was great D by Sutton too

Back to back amazing blocks by Nwora and Sutton. Grown man game.

Take Mcmahon out. We just had two solid blocks and you throw a pass like that? My lord. No

McMahon missing 2 WIDE open threes hurt big time. We need to regroup and refocus.

Why Mack put PERRY in before DJ is beyond me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT