ADVERTISEMENT

Hey, doogie503 . . . WVa cheats at home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, he really riled some of you guys up. I think it was reasonable to let the man vent a bit with the differential what it was. Most fanbases would have reacted similarly. Time to let it go.

I don't think I've ever seen a fan base so riled and triggered...............y'all trying to give BBN a run for its money................lulz
I know. WVa fans go apoplectic when they lose to KU.

Man, he really riled some of you guys up. I think it was reasonable to let the man vent a bit with the differential what it was. Most fanbases would have reacted similarly. Time to let it go.

He's reaping the rewards of his meltdown if you ask me. He'll have to deal with the aftermath of it for awhile I'm guessing.

"A bit"??? RollLaugh

35-2 will be a unbroken record in the Big 12

giphy.gif

I don't think I've ever seen a fan base so riled and triggered...............y'all trying to give BBN a run for its money................lulz

All the laughs out loud at "triggered". I don't think you understand what's going on in here. Dude was shit posting all over the board. His comeuppance is getting trolled for the next week or so. It's the way of the message board world.

All the laughs out loud at "triggered". I don't think you understand what's going on in here. Dude was shit posting all over the board. His comeuppance is getting trolled for the next week or so. It's the way of the message board world.

I don't venture over to the national boards often, but I do understand message board etiquette, boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT