ADVERTISEMENT

Helms Titles

Of course it's subjective. Like everything else we're talking about. Such as claiming that one blueblood is inferior to the other. Yet you claim that as fact. Go figure. 🤣

It's pretty obvious why many consider '85 the start of the modern era. It was the first year of the current tourney format.
That is a fact, KU is an inferior blue blood to Kentucky, just like they are to UNC. I still have no idea how you can argue otherwise. What major statistical metric is KUs program superior to or on the same level as Kentucky??

Tourney expansion does not equate to beginning of modern era. There have been so many rule changes since expansion that have had a much greater impact on the game then expanding a tournament from 32 to 64 teams.

Nope. Unlike you and them, I use logic and don't make absurd claims. I also don't create daily hate threads about Kentucky. In fact, I've never created one thread about Kentucky.

Tell me again about how Hagans was obviously flaunting somebody else's cash, even though we have proof of a documented payment plan and contact w/ an agent. Probably the most homerish take I've ever seen on these boards. 😂

All right, let's take them one by one...

So I think "KU is da greatest." Does that mean greatest of all time or modern era? I've never said either.

"Refuses to say a negative word about KU." Not at all true. It's very true about you and Kentucky, though, outside of criticizing Calipari.

"Refuses to admit KU cheated." My stance has always been that it was happening everywhere. Obviously you have a serious reading comprehension problem.

"Can't stand UK fans." I like plenty of UK fans. I get annoyed by the Rafters type. Guess you don't see the difference.

"Will never admit UK is good at anything." A few posts ago I said I have no problem with calling Kentucky the GOAT. Guess that doesn't count as being good at something?

Do you think you'll stop talking out of your ass one of these days?
I should introduce you to yourself, you could learn a lot about yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Who says the tournament format is what dictates the modern era?

The majority of people.

You can have whatever opinion you want about it, but do you actually expect us to adopt the minority opinion because it helps you win an internet pissing contest?

Last edited:
The majority of people.

You can have whatever opinion you want about it, but do you actually expect us to adopt the minority opinion because it helps you win a stupid pissing contest?
So, I get to have whatever opinion I want, but at the same time, you accuse me of not knowing what the modern era is? How does that work in your little world?

Lies? What lies? You think your not the KU version of a Raftard? You are the very person you love to hate.

Can you read? I just went through every “point” in that stupid post and explained why they were lies. Prove otherwise or STFU.

That is a fact, KU is an inferior blue blood to Kentucky, just like they are to UNC. I still have no idea how you can argue otherwise.

I'm not claiming that KU's history is better than Kentucky's or UNC's. The point is that it's not a "fact." That's called opinion. I'm sorry that elementary school failed you.

But if you really want to determine which program has consistently been "better" since their inception, there's a lot to consider. Many would argue that early tourney titles don't carry as much weight as modern titles, and that the playing field wasn't really level until the modern era. You also have about 4 decades of play before the tourney even began. How do you determine who was "superior" during that period? That's a third of CBB history.

Point being, there's not a cut and dry, right or wrong answer. And it sure as hell isn't a fact. 🤣

What major statistical metric is KUs program superior to or on the same level as Kentucky??

All-time wins, # of winning seasons, final fours, conference titles, etc.

You claim Kentucky to be the GOAT, yet how many major metrics are they #1 in? Basically just all-time win %, which has a lot to do with the conference they've played in (I think even you admitted that at some point).

Tourney expansion does not equate to beginning of modern era. There have been so many rule changes since expansion that have had a much greater impact on the game then expanding a tournament from 32 to 64 teams.

According to the majority of people it does. Sorry that they didn’t consult you first.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: kyjeff1
Imagine whining about a topic being subjective, while trying to pass subjective opinions as facts. And then doubling down on it. Can't make this shit up. 😂

No, it's all true, you are as bad as the biggest UK homer on Rupp Rafters and it's not even up for debate.

Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I'm not claiming that KU's history is better than Kentucky's or UNC's. The point is that it's not a "fact." That's called opinion. I'm sorry that elementary school failed you.

But if you really want to determine which program has consistently been "better" since their inception, there's a lot to consider. Many would argue that early tourney titles don't carry as much weight as modern titles, and that the playing field wasn't really level until the modern era. You also have about 4 decades of play before the tourney even began. How do you determine who was "superior" during that period? That's a third of CBB history.

Point being, there's not a cut and dry, right or wrong answer. And it sure as hell isn't a fact. 🤣

All-time wins, # of winning seasons, final fours, conference titles, etc.

You claim Kentucky to be the GOAT, yet how many major metrics are they #1 in? Basically just all-time win %, which has a lot to do with the conference they've played in (I think even you admitted that at some point).

According to the majority of people it does. Sorry that they didn’t consult you first.
Are you capable of carrying on a conversation without resorting to childish insults??

I have no idea where you get your stats from, but...UK has more final four appearances than KU, has double the championships, has more wins than KU, has more NCAA tourney wins than KU, and absolutely destroys KU head to head. Just don't see your angle dude.

Interesting how you say according to the majority of people, modern era started in 1985, and then say sorry they didn't consult you...does that apply to what the majority of people say about UKs program in relation to KUs and which is better, because not one person that I am aware of, outside of you, would ever argue in KUs favor.

They’re lies to you, because you don't realize what you are.

Look, I get it. Facts mean nothing to you. Now back to defending players flashing benjamins, trashing KU (and only KU) for hanging Helms, and blaming Bill Self for Shannon's rape accusation. Because, y'know, it happened in the same town that Bill lives in.

Yep, you're so above the Rupptards. 😂

Are you capable of carrying on a conversation without resorting to childish insults??

To me it's pretty childish to try to pass an opinion as fact, so I'm responding in kind. I assumed you actually know the difference between opinions and facts.

I have no idea where you get your stats from, but...UK has more final four appearances than KU, has double the championships, has more wins than KU, has more NCAA tourney wins than KU, and absolutely destroys KU head to head. Just don't see your angle dude.

Interesting how you say according to the majority of people, modern era started in 1985, and then say sorry they didn't consult you...does that apply to what the majority of people say about UKs program in relation to KUs and which is better, because not one person that I am aware of, outside of you, would ever argue in KUs favor.

You asked for metrics in which they're on the same level. They're on the same level or higher in the metrics I mentioned. And higher in all-time wins, even if a few of those were retroactively not recognized. The games happened.

Again, I haven't claimed that KU is better all-time. Just in the modern era. Kentucky doesn't have an advantage in anything over the last 40 years, and they're way behind in wins.

To me it's pretty childish to try to pass an opinion as fact, so I'm responding in kind. I assumed you actually know the difference between opinions and facts.

You asked for metrics in which they're on the same level. They're on the same level or higher in the metrics I mentioned. And higher in all-time wins, even if a few of those were retroactively not recognized. The games happened.

Again, I haven't claimed that KU is better all-time. Just in the modern era. Kentucky doesn't have an advantage in anything over the last 40 years, and they're way behind in wins.
It's not an opinion, it is a fact that UK is a better program than KU. But somehow that is on par with name calling?

I couldn't care less about the past 10 years, or 30 years, or 50 years...I care about all time when discussing accomplishments of programs.

UK leads in wins dude. Point to one publication that shows KU leading UK in wins. Give me any evidence.

It's interesting, you could line up 1000 college basketball fans, and I would include you in the lineup. Ask them all if you would rather be UKs program or KUs, you would be the only one to take KU.

One thing KU does lead in, that I will give you (and they lead all of college basketball in) is major infractions. All that cheating and they could only muster 4 championships. If I were you, I would lodge a complaint to the KU admin. To cheat that much and only come away with 4 championships must be a dagger. Didn't KU just lose a final four banner as well? Wasn't Bill Self suspended as well? Why on earth would he be suspended if he never did anything wrong...crazy.

Look, I get it. Facts mean nothing to you. Now back to defending players flashing benjamins, trashing KU (and only KU) for hanging Helms, and blaming Bill Self for Shannon's rape accusation. Because, y'know, it happened in the same town that Bill lives in.

Yep, you're so above the Rupptards. 😂
You can't even try to act normal. I mean, you sit there are claim you are no Raftard, then, in the very next post, go full on Raftard. You are the exact person you passionately hate.
How do you not see this?

It's not an opinion, it is a fact that UK is a better program than KU. But somehow that is on par with name calling?

Okay, I take it back. You clearly don't know the difference between fact and opinion. 🤣

It's a fact that Kentucky has better numbers in some areas and more titles. It's an opinion that this combination of numbers makes them the "better" program. Rocket science it ain't.

I couldn't care less about the past 10 years, or 30 years, or 50 years...I care about all time when discussing accomplishments of programs.

Well, that's nice. Most people do care about accomplishments that occur in their lifetime.

UK leads in wins dude. Point to one publication that shows KU leading UK in wins. Give me any evidence.

It's hilarious that you guys will rant for days about claiming fake titles, while claiming a fake advantage in wins. That's so Rafters. 🤣

It's interesting, you could line up 1000 college basketball fans, and I would include you in the lineup. Ask them all if you would rather be UKs program or KUs, you would be the only one to take KU.

You think I'm the only one out of 1000 who would choose to be a KU fan over Kentucky right now? LOL. Sure, if their priority is to be able to brag about having more ancient titles that they never saw and never will. But I think there are plenty of people who'd love to have Self over Calipari, Allen Fieldhouse over Rupp, more modern era success, more consistency, no losing seasons or NIT appearances in their lifetime, most tourney wins this century, etc.

That's like saying no one would choose to be a Chiefs fan over the Packers.

One thing KU does lead in, that I will give you (and they lead all of college basketball in) is major infractions. All that cheating and they could only muster 4 championships. If I were you, I would lodge a complaint to the KU admin. To cheat that much and only come away with 4 championships must be a dagger. Didn't KU just lose a final four banner as well? Wasn't Bill Self suspended as well? Why on earth would he be suspended if he never did anything wrong...crazy.

Kentucky has the same # of infractions as KU in the modern era (actually more by your definition of modern era) and one fewer all-time. They got their money's worth with that late 70s case too. Packed about 15 charges into that one.

Keep throwing stones and proving that my generalizations are spot on. It's hilarious that the two of you try to distance yourself from RR. Just embrace it. You're exactly like the rest of those clowns.

You can't even try to act normal. I mean, you sit there are claim you are no Raftard, then, in the very next post, go full on Raftard. You are the exact person you passionately hate.
How do you not see this?

What's "normal?" Making shit up and dropping delusional takes every day while accusing everybody else of doing the same? Nah, I'm good.

Let's say I were the KU version of a Ruppturd. One of me has you in tears on a daily basis. How much would you sob if there were hundreds of clones of me?

And if there's one of me vs hundreds of Ruppturds, which do you think came first? Do you think I created them or they created me? 🤣

Notice that you never see me "attacking" dukedevilz, Wojo, Borden, etc? It isn't because I love their teams. It's because they're rational and logical people. You and this new clown spew rhetoric that's straight off RR, so you get treated as such.

Okay, I take it back. You clearly don't know the difference between fact and opinion. 🤣

It's a fact that Kentucky has better numbers in some areas and more titles. It's an opinion that this combination of numbers makes them the "better" program. Rocket science it ain't.

Well, that's nice. Most people do care about accomplishments that occur in their lifetime.

It's hilarious that you guys will rant for days about claiming fake titles, while claiming a fake advantage in wins. That's so Rafters. 🤣

You think I'm the only one out of 1000 who would choose to be a KU fan over Kentucky right now? LOL. Sure, if their priority is to be able to brag about having more ancient titles that they never saw and never will. But I think there are plenty of people who'd love to have Self over Calipari, Allen Fieldhouse over Rupp, more modern era success, more consistency, no losing seasons or NIT appearances in their lifetime, most tourney wins this century, etc.

That's like saying no one would choose to be a Chiefs fan over the Packers.

Kentucky has the same # of infractions as KU in the modern era (actually more by your definition of modern era) and one fewer all-time. They got their money's worth with that late 70s case too. Packed about 15 charges into that one.

Keep throwing stones and proving that my generalizations are spot on. It's hilarious that the two of you try to distance yourself from RR. Just embrace it. You're exactly like the rest of those clowns.
I will leave it at this...I am sorry if all the facts I laid out in my previous post upsets you, but facts are facts.

UK has the most wins in NCAA history. I can provide link after link to back up my claim. You claim KU leads, so since you are making the claim, back it up with support.

Also, I am sorry that KU vacated their final four from 2018. But those are the facts. KU suspended Self, those are the facts.

KU has cheated more than any program in NCAA history and has 5 major infractions. I am sorry, but that is the fact. It sucks to only have netted 4 championships as a fan from all that cheating, but like I said earlier, take your frustration out on the KU administration. Let 'em have it instead of directing your ire at a UK fan for pointing out the facts.

I am sorry UK has double the championships, and more final fours, and more NCAA tourney wins, and a dominant head to head. But those are the facts.

Not one thing I have said above is false. Sorry.

What's "normal?" Making shit up and dropping delusional takes every day while accusing everybody else of doing the same? Nah, I'm good.

Let's say I were the KU version of a Ruppturd. One of me has you in tears on a daily basis. How much would you sob if there were hundreds of clones of me?

And if there's one of me vs hundreds of Ruppturds, which do you think came first? Do you think I created them or they created me? 🤣

Notice that you never see me "attacking" dukedevilz, Wojo, Borden, etc? It isn't because I love their teams. It's because they're rational and logical people. You and this new clown spew rhetoric that's straight off RR, so you get treated as such.
See, your problem is, you think UK fans are somehow a different breed of people, like we're aliens or something.

What you don't understand is, every single team, in every single sport, at every single level, has homer fans that are wound way too tight. UK fans aren't in a league of their own. The fanbase us just bigger and more passionate as a whole.

You act like it's not possible that you could be KU's version of a Raftard. But I'm here to tell you, you're every bit as bad as the biggest UK homer there is. You're the kybassfan of Jayhawk nation. Own it.

See, your problem is, you think UK fans are somehow a different breed of people, like we're aliens or something.

What you don't understand is, every single team, in every single sport, at every single level, has homer fans that are wound way too tight. UK fans aren't in a league of their own. The fanbase us just bigger and more passionate as a whole.

You make generalizations about KU fans all the time (90% of which aren't true), but if anybody generalizes about Kentucky/Rafters posters, you whine and pull the "they're no different than anyone else" card. Why not just own it? I've said nothing about RR that hasn't been said a million times by others.

You act like it's not possible that you could be KU's version of a Raftard. But I'm here to tell you, you're every bit as bad as the biggest UK homer there is. You're the kybassfan of Jayhawk nation. Own it.

Tell me about my delusional takes on KU basketball. I can name several delusional takes of yours off the top of my head. Hagans was holding some other dude's money, his agent decided not to follow through on the payment plan just because, Forde and Thamel won't rest until they've taken Calipari down, Self is responsible for crimes committed by anyone who visits Lawrence, the best players in the nation pass up big money to play at UK for free, 1 SEC football title is more impressive than 20 straight B12 basketball titles, the Big 12 is a shitty league, St Peter's wasn't a bad loss, etc...

What are my delusional takes? Should be easy since you're so adamant about it. I'm sure there won't be crickets this time...

You make generalizations about KU fans all the time (90% of which aren't true), but if anybody generalizes about Kentucky/Rafters posters, you whine and pull the "they're no different than anyone else" card. Why not just own it? I've said nothing about RR that hasn't been said a million times by others.

Tell me about my delusional takes on KU basketball. I can name several delusional takes of yours off the top of my head. Hagans was holding some other dude's money, his agent decided not to follow through on the payment plan just because, Forde and Thamel won't rest until they've taken Calipari down, Self is responsible for crimes committed by anyone who visits Lawrence, the best players in the nation pass up big money to play at UK for free, 1 SEC football title is more impressive than 20 straight B12 basketball titles, the Big 12 is a shitty league, St Peter's wasn't a bad loss, etc...

What are my delusional takes? Should be easy since you're so adamant about it. I'm sure there won't be crickets this time...
What generalizations do I make about KU fans? The fact that they have homers in their fanbase, just like UK does? You're a prime example.

The delusional takes are pretty simple, you're the king of stating you’re not a homer, then you'll immediately turn around and say something that defines homerism. You are the exact fan you love to hate, but you're so much of a homer, that you think it's fine that you do it, because you’re not a UK fan.

Bill Self can punch a baby and you would make an excuse for it.

The entire ku basketball team could set fire to an elementary school and you would make an excuse for it and tell everyone that UK us somehow worse.

So in short, you suck.

What generalizations do I make about KU fans? The fact that they have homers in their fanbase, just like UK does? You're a prime example.

The delusional takes are pretty simple, you're the king of stating you’re not a homer, then you'll immediately turn around and say something that defines homerism. You are the exact fan you love to hate, but you're so much of a homer, that you think it's fine that you do it, because you’re not a UK fan.

Bill Self can punch a baby and you would make an excuse for it.

The entire ku basketball team could set fire to an elementary school and you would make an excuse for it and tell everyone that UK us somehow worse.

So in short, you suck.

So I'm delusional because I think Bill Self's a good coach. Got it. 🤣

You claim I'm the biggest homer evaaah, yet you can't list one delusional take? Come on. Let's see it. I just listed several of yours without even having to think or look them up. You can't list one? Further proof that you're full of shit.

You claim I make homerish excuses. Meanwhile, you literally just made an excuse for losing to a terrible midmajor at home. Can't make it up. 😂

Last edited:
So I'm delusional because I think Bill Self's a good coach. Got it. 🤣

You claim I'm the biggest homer evaaah, yet you can't list one delusional take? Come on, clown. Let's see it. I just listed several of yours without even having to think or look them up. You can't list one? Further proof that you're completely full of shit.

You claim I make homerish excuses. Meanwhile, you literally just made an excuse for losing to a terrible midmajor at home. Can't make it up. 😂
Just look at every post you make. they’re all laced with homerism. Every take is dripping with "KU is better than everyone else".
It's what you do, you are the person you love to hate.

Just look at every post you make. they’re all laced with homerism. Every take is dripping with "KU is better than everyone else".
It's what you do, you are the person you love to hate.

Closest thing I've said to that is that Self's widely considered the best active coach in CBB. Which he is. There was a thread a while ago asking who is the best active coach, and everybody answered Self. On a board full of KU haters.

I gave several examples of your delusional takes. There's plenty more where those came from. You can't list one of mine. All you can do is make up shit that I "probably" believe. I rest my case. Hilarious that you actually think you're not a homer. 😂

Closest thing I've said to that is that Self's widely considered the best active coach in CBB. Which he is. There was a thread a while ago asking who is the best active coach, and everybody answered Self. On a board full of KU haters.

I gave several examples of your delusional takes. There's plenty more where those came from. You can't list one of mine. All you can do is make up shit that I "probably" believe. I rest my case. Hilarious that you actually think you're not a homer. 😂
You are one clueless SOB.

Am I? So why am I the only who can give a single example, let alone many? 🤣
The reason why I refuse to give you an example, is because you will just deny it and then it'll turn into another stupid 2 pages worth of me trying to explain everything to you, because all you do is deny to the death. It’s never ending with you.

But what does that have to do with my physical appearance?

Last edited:
The reason why I refuse to give you an example, is because you will just deny it and then it'll turn into another stupid 2 pages worth of me trying to explain everything to you, because all you do is deny to the death. It’s never end9ng with you.

But what does that have to do with my physical appearance?

If you quoted something I said, how could I deny it? Am I going to delete the post and then hack into your account and delete the quote too?

If you're trying to avoid back and forth bullshit, the best way to do that would probably be to stop making shit up. That would seem like a good strategy. Because, believe it or not, I will deny things that aren't true. Especially when you accuse me of shit like defending rape.

Maybe I should start making up a bunch of crap like that about you just to watch your head explode. 🤣

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT