ADVERTISEMENT

Have you made your peace with it yet?

Might as well lol at Louisville too. Mcaffery transferred in from nebraska, made it till june and ......transferred to rice lol. Idk if he thought he would easily beat out cunningham for our starting spot or what, but def weird. I know we are no football powerhouse, but rice???? Guess maybe he will start there who knows, just weird.

Then coach cooper, the ace recruiting coordinator we hired, leaves four months later to join Georgias staff lol. Ridiculous.

Might as well lol at Louisville too. Mcaffery transferred in from nebraska, made it till june and ......transferred to rice lol. Idk if he thought he would easily beat out cunningham for our starting spot or what, but def weird. I know we are no football powerhouse, but rice???? Guess maybe he will start there who knows, just weird.

Then coach cooper, the ace recruiting coordinator we hired, leaves four months later to join Georgias staff lol. Ridiculous.
Oh, don't worry. We are laughing like hell at y'all in Lexington.

Deserved. 9-16 brought out a few chuckles from card fans as well.
giphy.gif

Now that Cal has added O and Chin to the staff, we've got ya boy Titty committing on the 15th, and we'll add another PG in the near future, Kentucky is back and going to come out guns blazing this season. Dragging nuts across the collective face of the SEC, as per usual.

So what I want to know is, have you made your peace with it yet, or are you still clinging on to that small glimmer of hope that your team might somehow retain a modicum of relevance going forward?
Iowa > Kentucky

Cal is 16 - 5 vs Alabama since being at Kentucky. And that includes last years fluke of a season. I would suggest you either get smarter or stop posting.
Suggest all you want big mouth. I will put my basketball knowledge against you azz anytime.
Oats gonna keep the heat on, thats all you need to know.

Calipari is 17-5 v Bama at Kentucky. You're a dipshit. Suck our big blue balls.
...........Peace.
Well youre a nasty little pos. Nate Oats doesn’t give a crap about what Cals record is, he just coming after him and you gonna have your blue balls kicked

Some of you UK guys sound like someone is trespassing in your small bball world.
Get used to it.

Some of you UK guys sound like someone is trespassing in your small bball world.
Get used to it.
LMAO We are used to it. That's why you're getting crap. You gotta learn to walk before you run your mouth. We have more than our share of sec fair weather fans. You had a good season, then you come in talking crap. We all know who owns the SEC in basketball. Stick around through some losses and you'll get some respect. In the mean time you're gonna tea bagged a lot ...

It sounds like some of you have not fully prepared thy anus. Just going to be that much rougher for you. Cal's dick heat will not be contained this season.
Are the bears supposed to be good this year? I thought ucla s the heavy favorite to win that league.

LMAO We are used to it. That's why you're getting crap. You gotta learn to walk before you run your mouth. We have more than our share of sec fair weather fans. You had a good season, then you come in talking crap. We all know who owns the SEC in basketball. Stick around through some losses and you'll get some respect. In the mean time you're gonna tea bagged a lot ...
Not by you....

Is this thread still UK fans pretending they think UK is a final four team this year or have we moved past silly season?

Are yall gonna get to enter rupp through that transformer at the bottom left corner of the arena. If so ill buy a wally world kitty shirt just for that.

Or i guess i could just wear my reddest louisville shirt to rupp in a game we arent involved in, bc when in rome...........

Are yall gonna get to enter rupp through that transformer at the bottom left corner of the arena. If so ill buy a wally world kitty shirt just for that.

Or i guess i could just wear my reddest louisville shirt to rupp in a game we arent involved in, bc when in rome...........
You're welcome anytime.

Is this thread still UK fans pretending they think UK is a final four team this year or have we moved past silly season?
Im not a UK fan but i think they will be pretty good. Too early to say final four good, but if they do get cockburn, i dont see 4 teams out there where im like yea they are def better than UK. Texas abd zags should be really good. Behind them its mich then uk in my book but i might be way off i havent seen any rankings lately since all the new player movement.

You're welcome anytime.
Can i carve rupp or UK sux into th bathroom stall or my seats In the gym, or other random shit, or is that a bbn pastine reserved for bbn members only

Jk most all yall are super cool and im sure it wont be long before some dumass drunk/drugged card fan tries to deface something in the new digs. It happened to us, as im sure you are aware 😉

Reactions: Random UK Fan
It's still a dump. They should've scrapped the remodel bullshit and built a new arena.

Yum Center killed any chance of that ever happening tbh. Which is a shame, because while Rupp is a place everyone should see once it sucks. Kind of like Wrigley Field/Fenway Park. Don't know why fans on the home board act like it's some sacred grounds.

Yum Center killed any chance of that ever happening tbh. Which is a shame, because while Rupp is a place everyone should see once it sucks. Kind of like Wrigley Field/Fenway Park. Don't know why fans on the home board act like it's some sacred grounds.
Exactly. Some people act like it's Hinkle Fieldhouse or The Palestra.

ADVERTISEMENT