ADVERTISEMENT

What were you right about and what were you wrong about

ThePhog08

Gold Member
May 2, 2008
Based on your preseason predictions.

Wrong:

Purdue. I thought Purdue was way over rated. I thought the hype around Ivey was overblown based on U19 performance. This team may win the title. And the B1G seems way down. They may walk to a conf title and 1 seed.

Right: Andre Curbelo. I thought he would not improve much, the goodmans and goodman followers clowned me. Anyone who watched him last years knows his bball IQ is really low.

WrongISH/Wait and see: UCLA. I mean they were an 11 seed who barely made the tourney. They have a 5'10 PG and no shot blocker. But I was way wrong. They are destroying people. Lets see what happens with the Zags tonight before I hold the L. Arizona is going to be tough competition in the P12 though.

Right: Texas. I thought texas would struggle , at least at first. There are no explosive athletes or NBA talent. The majority of their team come from losing teams. They were crippled by the Zags and so far their O does not look special.

Neither right nor wrong: Duke. I am going on record that Duke is over rated. Banchero is good but he is no Zion, KD, MELO or any other breakout college star. He is not a great 3 pt shooter. He was only averaging 15 pts before the last game. I think Keels and Griffin aren't great yet. Roach is average at PG. I think the Zags will win by double digits and I don't they Duke makes the EE.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT