ADVERTISEMENT

Have you made your peace with it yet?

CB3UK

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2012
Lexington, KY
Team
Kentucky
Now that Cal has added O and Chin to the staff, we've got ya boy Titty committing on the 15th, and we'll add another PG in the near future, Kentucky is back and going to come out guns blazing this season. Dragging nuts across the collective face of the SEC, as per usual.

So what I want to know is, have you made your peace with it yet, or are you still clinging on to that small glimmer of hope that your team might somehow retain a modicum of relevance going forward?

UCLA getting back in the mix, and more likely the lead, for GOAT program really lit a fire under their ass it appears. UK has made a lot of great moves.

BlissfulWarpedIndianpangolin-max-1mb.gif

Now that Cal has added O and Chin to the staff, we've got ya boy Titty committing on the 15th, and we'll add another PG in the near future, Kentucky is back and going to come out guns blazing this season. Dragging nuts across the collective face of the SEC, as per usual.

So what I want to know is, have you made your peace with it yet, or are you still clinging on to that small glimmer of hope that your team might somehow retain a modicum of relevance going forward?
So your HOF coach issue last year was two asst coaches, and a PG?

Got it...

Howard out-recruited Cal in just his second year.

Reactions: bignish
Howard out-recruited Cal in just his second year.
He did so far and congrats.. we still have a couple of recruits coming in. We will know Saturday. But we also have some prime transfers coming in. We're doing ok. Antigua was primary in our recruiting from 2009 - 2015. We've dropped off, but I expect a good combination of talented young guys plus transfers.

And if the NCAA approves athletes making money in college off their images in July, I would say KY would offer a decent amount from that lol.

Thats a lot of bluster coming from a fan of a team that worked a hole in the fence all year.

And if the NCAA approves athletes making money in college off their images in July, I would say KY would offer a decent amount from that lol.
That isn't how it works. NIL doesn't involve schools or conferences, only third party endorsements. Now, would there be more opportunity for endorsements, appearances, social media presence, etc. at UK compared to North Dakota State? Absolutely.

Reactions: cdbearde
He did so far and congrats.. we still have a couple of recruits coming in. We will know Saturday. But we also have some prime transfers coming in. We're doing ok. Antigua was primary in our recruiting from 2009 - 2015. We've dropped off, but I expect a good combination of talented young guys plus transfers.

We have the number one class in the country and Davante Jones from the portal

Reactions: BasketBallJunkie-UK
That isn't how it works. NIL doesn't involve schools or conferences, only third party endorsements. Now, would there be more opportunity for endorsements, appearances, social media presence, etc. at UK compared to North Dakota State? Absolutely.
Do you know if the state's that have passed it over rule the NCAA? Georgia has a good one.

Why when we’ve been better than Kentucky basketball since Howard arrived?
They’re going to have a rude awakening when they find out Chin has one school he gets recruits from in Chicago, and Illinois is hiring the coach’s brother. MeanStreets doesn’t like Chin.

O is good. Chin doesn’t belong, but O made it a package deal because they’re boys.

They’re going to have a rude awakening when they find out Chin has one school he gets recruits from in Chicago, and Illinois is hiring the coach’s brother. MeanStreets doesn’t like Chin.

O is good. Chin doesn’t belong, but O made it a package deal because they’re boys.

And Illinois is back

Reactions: Jaycg15

Does this mean the Vol's won't have to thrash the Jayhawk's of the world after they skull crush the SEC's only Blueblood anymore?

Have y'all secured a better than #1 class this year? We all know how y'all's last #1 class went.

10055388.jpg

....and yet you'll probably still throw up some 50-something point clunker games and get beat when it matters.

Maybe Kentucky will play one one of those again sometime. They’ve been inferior to Howard’s Michigan since he arrived. It is what it is. I don’t make the rules.

Reactions: RichardMassive

Took me a while, but once I figured out that "Cal" wasn't California, I understood how "Cal" could have relevance in ANY major sport. Had me going for a moment, though.

Reactions: JimboBBN
Took me a while, but once I figured out that "Cal" wasn't California, I understood how "Cal" could have relevance in ANY major sport. Had me going for a moment, though.
There's only one Cal on a basketball board

vince-calipari.gif

Stick to football. Well.....shit. Michigan isn't any good at that either.

It's funny because he made a post about stealing a kid from Kentucky in football years ago, only for that kid not to go to Michigan either. Guess now it's OK to only post about basketball.

Also made a whole thread on here about Kentucky football 🤣, guess that's what you gotta do when you can't beat your rival.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT