ADVERTISEMENT

Have you made your peace with it yet?

It's funny because he made a post about stealing a kid from Kentucky in football years ago, only for that kid not to go to Michigan either. Guess now it's OK to only post about basketball.

What’s funnier is Kentucky fans trolled Michigan for taking your leftovers (Charles Matthews). Dude ended up winning the region’s most valuable player on a run to the title game and Kentucky hasn’t sniffed that type of season since.

If Cal could develop players the way Beilein could Matthew’s could’ve been a nice player for you guys.

What’s funnier is Kentucky fans trolled Michigan for taking your leftovers in Charles Matthews. Dude ended up winning the region’s most valuable player on a run to the title game and Kentucky hasn’t sniffed that type of season since.

Ok? Matthews was a good player who left after sitting behind 2 far superior players his freshman year. I don't care what randoms do. BTW I though we were just talking about this two year stretch?

Also you've made multiple threads about Kentucky football on a basketball board. Maybe we'll get another now that they stole a coach from UK.

Ok? Matthews was a good player who left after sitting behind 2 far superior players his freshman year. I don't care what randoms do. BTW I though we were just talking about this two year stretch?

Also you've made multiple threads about Kentucky football on a basketball board. Maybe we'll get another now that they stole a coach from UK.

I’m down to keep it about the past two years. You?

If not we can talk about Matthews. Kentucky hasn’t made a final four since Matthews transferred while Matthews led us to one. That’s fact.

Kentucky 2016-2021: 9 tournament wins

Michigan 2016-2021: 12 tournament wins

Its so weird for @CB3UK and @JC for 3 to be thrashing Michigan right now; it shows literally no awareness or tact lol.
Expecting something different is like betting against the Sun rising in the morning.

What’s funnier is Kentucky fans trolled Michigan for taking your leftovers (Charles Matthews). Dude ended up winning the region’s most valuable player on a run to the title game and Kentucky hasn’t sniffed that type of season since.

If Cal could develop players the way Beilein could Matthew’s could’ve been a nice player for you guys.

Your edited the second part after my post. Lol. Matthews left because he didn't get playing time immediately. Above Tyler Ulis and Jamal Murray. Was Cal supposed to sit them? The next year he had Fox and Monk. Hard to think Cal made the wrong choice either year. If Belein developed his players defense a bit better maybe Aaron Harrison wouldn't have deep dicked them in the Elite 8.

Congrats on making the title game though. One more loss and you'll be Kansas.

Reactions: CUJO_1970
Your edited the second part after my post. Lol. Matthews left because he didn't get playing time immediately. Above Tyler Ulis and Jamal Murray. Was Cal supposed to sit them? The next year he had Fox and Monk. Hard to think Cal made the wrong choice either year. If Belein developed his players defense a bit better maybe Aaron Harrison wouldn't have deep dicked them in the Elite 8.

Congrats on making the title game though. One more loss and you'll be Kansas.

All that talent and Matthews still made further in the tournament than any of them. A bit frustrating?

All that talent and Matthews still made further in the tournament than any of them. A bit frustrating?

Not really. It's hard to win in March. Matthews made it further than Zion did a couple years back too. Doesn't mean much especially since Y'all got blasted in the title game.

Kentucky 2016-2021: 9 tournament wins

Michigan 2016-2021: 12 tournament wins

Its so weird for @CB3UK and @JC for 3 to be thrashing Michigan right now; it shows literally no awareness or tact lol.
Michigan (or any Big 10 team) will get no love (or tact) from me. Their games are rock fights and hard to watch. They get a bunch of teams in the tournament, bring all kinds of hype with them, and then make their way to the exit doors. Their unreasonable confidence every year is a worn out, tired act.

Not really. It's hard to win in March. Matthews made it further than Zion did a couple years back too. Doesn't mean much especially since Y'all got blasted in the title game.

Matthews was our regions MVP in a year we were setup to face you guys in the final four. Instead Loyola-Chicago came out of your region.

You’re not frustrated that Kentucky has gone 6 seasons without making a final four?

Reactions: RichardMassive
Michigan (or any Big 10 team) will get no love (or tact) from me. Their games are rock fights and hard to watch. They get a bunch of teams in the tournament, bring all kinds of hype with them, and then make their way to the exit doors. Their unreasonable confidence every year is a worn out, tired act.

You just quoted him showing Michigan has 12 wins to Kentucky’s 9 since 2016 and you’re making fun of Michigan’s tournament performances? Bold.

So is y'all's...

Matthews was our regions MVP in a year we were setup to face you guys in the final four. Instead Loyola-Chicago came out of your region.

You’re not frustrated that Kentucky has gone 6 seasons without making a final four?

Once again it doesn't change the fact about Matthews leaving Kentucky. He didn't want to compete. He left and was successful. I'm happy for him.

Sure, are you frustrated about getting blown out by your biggest rival every year?

Once again it doesn't change the fact about Matthews leaving Kentucky. He didn't want to compete. He left and was successful. I'm happy for him.

Sure, are you frustrated about getting blown out by your biggest rival every year?

He left Kentucky and played for a national title at Michigan. Seems like he made the right decision. Maybe you guys don’t choke to Kansas State and let Loyola win that region if he stayed.

He left Kentucky and played for a national title at Michigan. Seems like he made the right decision. Maybe you guys don’t choke to Kansas State and let Loyola win that region if he stayed.

Did I say he didn't? He was behind better players and left. That's 100% the truth. As for the second part, lol. Your Kentucky hate boner is weird. Like I get Aaron Harrison broke your heart but man, get help.

Did I say he didn't? He was behind better players and left. That's 100% the truth. As for the second part, lol. Your Kentucky hate boner is weird. Like I get Aaron Harrison broke your heart but man, get help.

All those better players than Matthews... who was an NCAA Tournament region MVP... and still no final four in the past 6 years. Tha heck is Cal doing?

You just quoted him showing Michigan has 12 wins to Kentucky’s 9 since 2016 and you’re making fun of Michigan’s tournament performances? Bold.
I've seen UK get many more tournament wins than UM has in my lifetime, bud. Not to mention 4 National Championships. Your program isn't even considered a Blue Blood, so your search for validation is gonna come up empty.

I've seen UK get many more tournament wins than UM has in my lifetime, bud. Not to mention 4 National Championships. Your program isn't even considered a Blue Blood, so your search for validation is gonna come up empty.

Congrats on your history. It’s a unique time when a first time head coach like Howard can be out producing Cal at such a dominant program. Fun ride so far.

NCAA tournament wins since Howard was hired:

Michigan - 3
Kentucky - 0

Maybe you can close the gap if you decide to make the tournament this year

All those better players than Matthews... who was an NCAA Tournament region MVP... and still no final four in the past 6 years. Tha heck is Cal doing?

You sure are an expert on goalpost moving. Nice to see you're concerned about Cal and Kentucky though. If you had that much concern about your football program maybe they wouldn't be a laughingstock.

You sure are an expert on goalpost moving. Nice to see you're concerned about Cal and Kentucky though. If you had that much concern about your football program maybe they wouldn't be a laughingstock.

Will you guys decide to make the tournament this year or will Howard have a better season than Cal again?

I'm sure it is... everybody likes to see a unicorn every now and then.

We were a 1 seed in Howard’s second year in a season where Cal couldn’t even take a blue blood to the tournament.

There’s a decent chance Michigan is better than Kentucky this coming year, too. It’s a good time to be a Michigan fan.

Sign me up for that unicorn

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
Speaking of Michigan, what is up with all the B10 schools being ok with employing diddlers?

There's only one Cal on a basketball board

vince-calipari.gif
Yeah.....ummm.....How the heck do I keep ending up here? I start out on the College Football Soundoff, and next thing I know, I'm on the basketball board, without any recollection of how I got here. 😩

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT