ADVERTISEMENT

Has there been a better coach than Roy Williams the last 10 years?

No one in the national media is talking about it. You talk about it but you don't count unless you overcome your stupidity and if that happens, it still wouldn't count.
I heard it on the broadcast this weekend. Sorry. Keep up the facade.

Yeah, but UNC still has a ways to go to really 'catch' UK in terms of best program when it comes to numbers.

I feel like you guys really think that you and your few psychotic friends are indicative of college basketball fans. This should make us all sad. I know a lot of fans that aren't UNC fans, because I'm not weird, and most of them don't give a crap about it.
I guess all you cheaters are in bed together.

Yeah, but UNC still has a ways to go to really 'catch' UK in terms of best program when it comes to numbers.

I feel like you guys really think that you and your few psychotic friends are indicative of college basketball fans. This should make us all sad. I know a lot of fans that aren't UNC fans, because I'm not weird, and most of them don't give a crap about it.
Of course they don't talk about it in public but everyone that is a real basketball fan knows UNC cheated for 20 years and got away with it. It was mentioned on every schools rival board as being a disgrace. You can hide your head in the sand all you want. Just like if your wife was cheating on you and almost everyone knew about it they certainly are not going to talk about it in your presence. However every time her name comes up then the first thing that comes to mind is she is a cheater.

Of course they don't talk about it in public but everyone that is a real basketball fan knows UNC cheated for 20 years and got away with it. It was mentioned on every schools rival board as being a disgrace. You can hide your head in the sand all you want. Just like if your wife was cheating on you and almost everyone knew about it they certainly are not going to talk about it in your presence. However every time her name comes up then the first thing that comes to mind is she is a cheater.

Actually, most people don't GAF but you need what you need so believe what you want.

LaughingRollLaugh

Phillfan maybe the worst poster on this board and that’s saying something. There are some really shitty posters here. He was owned in the saltiest poster thread lol. That was an instant classic
Oh no. How will I ever go on.

Still can’t answer. Don’t be embarrassed.

You can’t prove your point but embarrassing yourself is the one thing you do right. Do you know what “opinion” means? Before you answer make sure you overcome your stupidity. I don’t want you to get a headache in the process.

You can’t prove your point but embarrassing yourself is the one thing you do right. Do you know what “opinion” means? Before you answer make sure you overcome your stupidity. I don’t want you to get a headache in the process.
I asked you a simple question. You couldn’t answer. Don’t try and change the subject and piggy back your boy coryflys stupid comments.

So, how, from anonymous message board posts can you tell if someone is successful or not or how their how’s life is?

You act smart, so you must have an answer.

Reactions: kl40504
I asked you a simple question. You couldn’t answer. Don’t try and change the subject and piggy back your boy coryflys stupid comments.

So, how, from anonymous message board posts can you tell if someone is successful or not or how their how’s life is?

You act smart, so you must have an answer.

Smarter than you Fill and that’s not saying much.

Every D1 program has their evil monkey skeleton in the closet. All of em.
laughter.gif

@tarheelbabyblue can answer that for you.

After seeing your video on YouTube I can understand that you wouldn’t see the difference but I’ll lay it out for you fake boy. I made a fake account to clown Tar Heel fans. You made a fake life for a internet message board so you could try and impress people. Do you really not get that? You really wanted people to believe that you was married to a model and that you have a kid with D1 offers in baseball. Understand they we all saw you on YouTube so we all know how you are!

You made a fake account because you tried so hard to fit in there but failed and wanted to give it another go.

Reactions: uncfan in ky
But what I said is actually true and what you said, like everything else you have said, is a fictional narrative you have created to make yourself seem more likable than you actually seem to be.

Note to self, if Cory says something it’s true but if anybody else says anything it’s a fictional narrative!Laughing

You made a fake account because you tried so hard to fit in there but failed and wanted to give it another go.

This is the part where you’re right and my response will be a fictional narrative right?Laughing

This is the part where you’re right and my response will be a fictional narrative right?Laughing

I mean, I was there. I remember you posting and the way you carried yourself. You can fool those here who weren't, though I don't think anyone cares anyway.

Reactions: uncfan in ky
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT