ADVERTISEMENT

Has there been a better coach than Roy Williams the last 10 years?

Speaking of brushing up on history:

rs_560x365-140327145004-1024.rosa-parks-paper-unc.jpg
Please inform everyone on what that paper is. This should be good.

Man, just will never understand a fan of such a great program as Kentucky being completely eaten up with a school in another conference. So many here though....
I like a lot of the Kentucky guys on this board. So I don't want to alienate the good ones. But it is pretty pathetic how a large number of their fan base is so insecure. They tell us every day what they have to celebrate, yet they cling on the programs that have nothing to do with them. It's an oxymoron.

Man, just will never understand a fan of such a great program as Kentucky being completely eaten up with a school in another conference. So many here though....
I like a lot of the Kentucky guys on this board. So I don't want to alienate the good ones. But it is pretty pathetic how a large number of their fan base is so insecure. They tell us every day what they have to celebrate, yet they cling on the programs that have nothing to do with them. It's an oxymoron.

They do. The question is has the whole scandal thing made UNC more hated to them than Duke. I don’t think so but it closed the gap.

Obviously, like you said, there are many UK fans here who are great and not in this category. The board is better for sure because of many UK fans here.

Reactions: kl40504
They do. The question is has the whole scandal thing made UNC more hated to them than Duke. I don’t think so but it closed the gap.

Obviously, like you said, there are many UK fans here who are great and not in this category. The board is better for sure because of many UK fans here.

I think it's maybe because some Kentucky fans are nervous about UNC being the better program history wise. UNC was perhaps one shot and OT away from just being back to back champs recently.

I think some of them just need a hug.

Reactions: RollTide7277

I think it has made UNC more hated by college basketball fans in general.

I think it's maybe because some Kentucky fans are nervous about UNC being the better program history wise. UNC was perhaps one shot and OT away from just being back to back champs recently.

Yeah, but UNC still has a ways to go to really 'catch' UK in terms of best program when it comes to numbers.

I think it has made UNC more hated by college basketball fans in general.

I feel like you guys really think that you and your few psychotic friends are indicative of college basketball fans. This should make us all sad. I know a lot of fans that aren't UNC fans, because I'm not weird, and most of them don't give a crap about it.

Reactions: RollTide7277
Yeah, but UNC still has a ways to go to really 'catch' UK in terms of best program when it comes to numbers.

I feel like you guys really think that you and your few psychotic friends are indicative of college basketball fans. This should make us all sad. I know a lot of fans that aren't UNC fans, because I'm not weird, and most of them don't give a crap about it.
Nice narrative, but so do I and when UNC is mentioned, one of the first comments is about the scandal. (Insert coryfly snarky comment)

Nice narrative, but so do I and when UNC is mentioned, one of the first comments is about the scandal. (Insert coryfly snarky comment)

But what I said is actually true and what you said, like everything else you have said, is a fictional narrative you have created to make yourself seem more likable than you actually seem to be.

Well you live it everyday, your handle is a slight give away Phil. How does it feel to be obsessed over your rival day in and day out?

Lol how soon we forget how “eaten up” UNc fans was/are with UK since Cal was hired!Laughing

But what I said is actually true and what you said, like everything else you have said, is a fictional narrative you have created to make yourself seem more likable than you actually seem to be.
Says you. Sorry, a fan of the guilty reallyhas no say.

Can you prove what you said?

No, nor do I care to or have to. Some here don't care for me but I don't think many here think I lie. You, on the other hand...

No, nor do I care to or have to. Some here don't care for me but I don't think many here think I lie. You, on the other hand...
Ok. No proof. Just your opinion with actually no way to prove what you said.

No one in the national media is talking about it. You talk about it but you don't count unless you overcome your stupidity and if that happens, it still wouldn't count.

ADVERTISEMENT