ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Anniversary

20pb1x.jpg
Come on man, let it go a little longer.

Where does it say that SACS deemed the AFAM course was "legit". That's an NCAA piece. Did you actually look at it before you posted it?
You suck at this.
Because if they didn’t, then all the athletes that took them would be ineligible. If the athletes are ineligible then the ncaa would’ve given us penalties.
Kind of simple really.

its all he has this year.... UNC looked pretty bland in their midnight madness ..... so he's gotta troll about something
Little looks tough. They should have a pretty solid squad. I’d wager to bet he’s top 3 player in this class, if not the best.

To you and @AWilli6995 becabec this kicks both your asses.
Hilarious, you didn't actually read these either and you do realize that the second link is actually the exact same link I already posted that showed UBC had to make a bunch of changes to AFAM.
Again, you suck at this. What do you think the Boulder parts mean? You just re-proved my points you knucklehead. You're making this too easy:

"Where we are today has taken deep introspection,” Folt said in a video message. “It’s taken admission that we needed to focus more in certain key areas. We’ve been working closely with our accreditation board to address the academic irregularities that ended in 2011.”

Folt said the work of reforming many of the University’s policies and practices has spanned five years and involved hundreds of people.

We’ve demonstrated to SACSCOC that the reforms and initiatives we instituted are working and working well.”

When UNC was put on probation in June 2015, SACS President Belle Wheelan said it was the first time in her 10 years with the commission that SACS had put a school on probation for matters of academic integrity.

Find one that literally says that the original AFAM course was legit. SACS took UNC off probation AFTER UNC administration "reformed" the curriculum. Do you understand what that means? You might figure it out if both you and all your buddies put your heads together.
Here, I'll save you some time, you won't find it.

Reactions: Scotty00
Little looks tough. They should have a pretty solid squad. I’d wager to bet he’s top 3 player in this class, if not the best.

with all thats come out in the trial ... its very possible Little might not play for them.

Because if they didn’t, then all the athletes that took them would be ineligible. If the athletes are ineligible then the ncaa would’ve given us penalties.
Kind of simple really.
SACS took UNC off probation after the entire curriculum was reformed.
So tell me, why did UNC administration offer an alternative course for 380 students and alumni to get their credits back? What does that tell you? The original AFAM course didn't come up to par with SACS' standards and was terminated.
Why do I know more about this that you two UNC clowns?

I bet he plays. The trial won’t come to any conclusion for a while.

there is already testimony that he was paid... if they play him and the AZ assistant coach comes on the stand and admits it... then UNC will have to forfeit every game.. Its probably in their best interest to just keep him out

there is already testimony that he was paid... if they play him and the AZ assistant coach comes on the stand and admits it... then UNC will have to forfeit every game.. Its probably in their best interest to just keep him out
Guess it’s a waiting game, how long can Roy wait is the question. Season starts in less than a month.

Reactions: Wildcat-in-STL
So tell me, why did UNC administration offer an alternative course for 380 students and alumni to get their credits back? What does that tell you? The original AFAM course didn't come up to par with SACS' standards and was terminated.

Hey bud, he's UNC's version of Zipp. there's 0 % chance of winning an argument with a psychopath that has no morals or integrity.

Guess it’s a waiting game, how long can Roy wait is the question. Season starts in less than a month.

thing is.. I dont think the assistant coaches trials happen until march / april .... so it might just be a play it safe or gamble situation.

Hey bud, he's UNC's version of Zipp. there's 0 % chance of winning an argument with a psychopath that has no morals or integrity.
Oh I agree, but it's hilarious to me how badly him and his buddy can get slapped around so badly, yet claim victory.
I'm having a blast though. My Monday has been entertaining.

Reactions: Wildcat-in-STL
Little or his family were never paid to go to Arizona or anywhere else.
Just stop, you as bad as lil Jeff.

There is no testimony that Little or his fam received money from any school, shoe company or coach. There was testimony last week that AZ OFFERED money for Little (150k).. And even that hasn't been proven yet.

Regardless, Texts were shown today that plainly state that the Little fam wasn't taking money.

Reactions: uncfan in ky
How dumb do you think people are here? Adidas saying they didnt pay Little is not proof he wasnt paid to try and get him to Arizona. Why would adidas pay little to attend a nike school

Like I said......... Book Richardson who would have knowledge about Little is the one that UNC fans need to worry about.

How dumb do you think people are here? Adidas saying they didnt pay Little is not proof he wasnt paid to try and get him to Arizona. Why would adidas pay little to attend a nike school

Like I said......... Book Richardson who would have knowledge about Little is the one that UNC fans need to worry about.
Little’s AAU coach said he was trying to get money for himself & that Little & his family had nothing to do with it.
Might want to worry about the eligibility of Bam.

Reactions: dirtyrock15
Little’s AAU coach said he was trying to get money for himself & that Little & his family had nothing to do with it.
Might want to worry about the eligibility of Bam.

When you have to get into deflections.. it shows that something struck a nerve. Its ok to be worried about Book Richardson... he has the ability to mention that they gave Little's family money on their trip to AZ. can Jordan and UNC get to Richardson in time to get him not to talk?

Reactions: treyforuk
When you have to get into deflections.. it shows that something struck a nerve. Its ok to be worried about Book Richardson... he has the ability to mention that they gave Little's family money on their trip to AZ. can Jordan and UNC get to Richardson in time to get him not to talk?
Worried? I’ve never given it a second thought. Seems like your the one pissing in the wind hoping Little is ineligible.

Worried? I’ve never given it a second thought. Seems like your the one pissing in the wind hoping Little is ineligible.

Why would I care? Didnt see anything out of Little that wasnt a straight line drive dunk... not getting those against the cats.

No need to call anyone dumb. Calm down.

You said there is testimony that Little was paid. You literally said that about three posts up.. Where is that testimony ?I'm just asking you to back that up. I haven't seen anything that says Little was paid.

Because the way I understand it is that Dawkins or Augustine said that AZ OFFERED 150k.. but even that was never proven.

So do you have a link to that testimony?

To you and @AWilli6995 becabec this kicks both your asses.
Hilarious, you didn't actually read these either and you do realize that the second link is actually the exact same link I already posted that showed UBC had to make a bunch of changes to AFAM.
Again, you suck at this. What do you think the Boulder parts mean? You just re-proved my points you knucklehead. You're making this too easy:

"Where we are today has taken deep introspection,” Folt said in a video message. “It’s taken admission that we needed to focus more in certain key areas. We’ve been working closely with our accreditation board to address the academic irregularities that ended in 2011.”

Folt said the work of reforming many of the University’s policies and practices has spanned five years and involved hundreds of people.

We’ve demonstrated to SACSCOC that the reforms and initiatives we instituted are working and working well.”

When UNC was put on probation in June 2015, SACS President Belle Wheelan said it was the first time in her 10 years with the commission that SACS had put a school on probation for matters of academic integrity.

Find one that literally says that the original AFAM course was legit. SACS took UNC off probation AFTER UNC administration "reformed" the curriculum. Do you understand what that means? You might figure it out if both you and all your buddies put your heads together.
Here, I'll save you some time, you won't find it.

What was the SACS and NCAA ruling again? I'll wait....

Keep reaching and we'll keep Laughing

Please enlighten me. Who is better on UK’s roster than Nassir Little?

The one that stopped RJ Barrett in the key moment of the McD's AA game for one. I'm sure you know who he is.

The Senior that averaged a double-double last year....Little hasn't done anything yet at the college level.

Quickley, not Little, won the 3-point shooting contest at the McD's AA weekend

We knew that genius. You didn't know till you did some research so answer my question, what was the NCAA ruling? Scoreboard Jeffery Laughing

Like how we ended your season during our title run? Let's play some games first and we'll see who's better.

...other than Little, not too much jump off the page talent to worry about at UNC this year.... haven't heard much talk of them as a contender this year for the title either.

The one that stopped RJ Barrett in the key moment of the McD's AA game for one. I'm sure you know who he is.

The Senior that averaged a double-double last year....Little hasn't done anything yet at the college level.

Quickley, not Little, won the 3-point shooting contest at the McD's AA weekend
Congratulations on Quickly & his 3 point shootout victory.
Who was MVP of that game? I can’t remember.
UNC has a senior that average a double double last year also, his name is Luke Maye. Want to see a really gif of him?

...other than Little, not too much jump off the page talent to worry about at UNC this year.... haven't heard much talk of them as a contender this year for the title either.

I agree but come tourney time I think we'll be a tough out. UK and KU are the top teams IMO. Not sold on Duke like I was last year.

Reactions: JC for 3
I've done my research and more than proved my points, you guys are hoping someone comes in and does your work for you.
Seems to be a theme with your university.
And BTW, I have zero hatred for UNC. Zero. I like Roy and I think Roy runs the program the way a college basketball should be ran.
But that afam scandal is just that, a scandal. If the NCAA was a real authority UNC would have lost titles and full seasons and would be subject to the death penalty.

If the NCAA tried to smack UNC it would of got ugly in court and they knew that. It was academic issue, not a good look but we as UNC fans tried to tell you fools nothing wasn't gonna happen. The only thing that happened was a few fan bases got their feelings hurt and some of you are still hurting.

What was the SACS and NCAA ruling again? I'll wait....
Typical UNC clown. I posted several links in multiple posts with highlighted paragraphs and you still don't get it.
You and your boyfriend got your tails whipped on here today and all you can do is ask silly questions to keep me busy while you search for something new to prop up your broken argument.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT