ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Anniversary

Really. So why were you posting over there at all if you don't like strangers posting on your board.
I don’t care who post on the UNC board. I just said I don’t care about other people’s opinions, especially people I don’t know.

Please oh please show me a link for that. I haven’t posted over there in almost 2 years.

Look you done went and got sugar tits rustled!Laughing Poor guy always wanting somebody to give him a link. Poor UNCheatinky or shall I say poor FactCheckerUSARollLaugh

Reactions: kl40504
No clue why I keep getting tagged in this thread but there’s no ****ing way I’m reading all this garbage.

Reactions: uncfan in ky
No clue why I keep getting tagged in this thread but there’s no ****ing way I’m reading all this garbage.

tenor.gif

Reactions: JC for 3
Good God, all the jabs at each others' teams have pretty much been thrown.
UNC guys.... I appreciate your defense of your program. That's what good fans do. Having said that, acting like nothing happened because no penalties came down from the NCAA is pretty lame. The AFAM scandal happened. We all saw it. We all saw how far back into your history that it existed. We all saw that a player on a team that won a title made the Dean's list after not attending a single class. We all saw the anger/embarrassment that UNC faculty members themselves expressed.

The good thing for you is the loophole that allowed UNC to escape punishment. I work in the legal world...I see loopholes used all the time. It's all good. It's on the policy makers to not have such loopholes in their policies, rules, etc. They didn't have an iron clad policy on academics in this regard.

The only damage done was what I said earlier... "The Carolina Way" has lost it's credibility. You guys should simply own that and move on.

My fellow UK guys and other non-UNC guys/girls.... the loophole saved them from what may have been an incredible amount of punishment. That's just the reality. Spending a lot of time and energy here on a scandal where they avoided being punished... you're just spinning your wheels.

Eh, you don't really get to dictate what happened on your terms. You were wrong. We tried to warn you. It had nothing to do with a 'loophole' that makes you feel like something unjust took place. You are part of the problem.

UNC guys.... I appreciate your defense of your program. That's what good fans do. Having said that, acting like nothing happened because no penalties came down from the NCAA is pretty lame. The AFAM scandal happened. We all saw it. We all saw how far back into your history that it existed. We all saw that a player on a team that won a title made the Dean's list after not attending a single class. We all saw the anger/embarrassment that UNC faculty members themselves expressed.

The good thing for you is the loophole that allowed UNC to escape punishment. I work in the legal world...I see loopholes used all the time. It's all good. It's on the policy makers to not have such loopholes in their policies, rules, etc. They didn't have an iron clad policy on academics in this regard.

The only damage done was what I said earlier... "The Carolina Way" has lost it's credibility. You guys should simply own that and move on.

My fellow UK guys and other non-UNC guys/girls.... the loophole saved them from what may have been an incredible amount of punishment. That's just the reality. Spending a lot of time and energy here on a scandal where they avoided being punished... you're just spinning your wheels.

Your last paragraph is somewhat accurate.

The entire post wasn’t accurate. You’re not as smart as you think you are and that’s not me being an ass, that’s real talk.
So point out an inaccuracy. That is how it works when you say someone made an inaccurate claim.

"Nu uh.. you're wrong! I just can't tell you how you're wrong". Just makes you look like an imbecile in denial.

And I'm not here touting my own intelligence. All I said was that I didn't see any inaccuracies in his post. Are you a little insecure about your wits?

I'm guessing use of the word "loophole" is what you're finding as inaccurate. If you want to use a different term, so be it, but acting like none of this that's been discussed ad nausea didn't happen because of 'no sanctions' is just dishonest.

Reactions: Scotty00
So point out an inaccuracy. That is how it works when you say someone made an inaccurate claim.

Nah, not anymore. We've done that for years and you guys never listened. You can't just be wrong and expect other people to correct you over and over. Be better.

Nah, not anymore. We've done that for years and you guys never listened. You can't just be wrong and expect other people to correct you over and over. Just don't be wrong.
Yes, if you want to say someone made a false claim, you have to refute the claim or you just look dumb.

You literally posted yesterday saying you acknowledged that UNC committed academic fraud in the bombshell tweets thread. And now youre back in here saying the exact opposite? That is rich.

Because that is all JC's post said. And apparently you and awill think his post was inaccurate.

Reactions: kyjeff1

"Nu uh.. you're wrong! I just can't tell you how you're wrong". Just makes you look like an imbecile in denial.

And I'm not here touting my own intelligence. All I said was that I didn't see any inaccuracies in his post. Are you a little insecure about your wits?

You’re the fool in denial. Trying to convince me or other UNC fans is a waste of your time. So keep arguing this point like you’re smarter and I’ll keep stating my point.

You literally posted yesterday saying you acknowledged that UNC committed academic fraud in the bombshell tweets thread. And now youre back in here saying the exact opposite? That is rich.

I said UNC had some issues on the academic side of things, though they were bad they weren't as bad as the hyperbole surrounding them. Still, there were some issues. That isn't what you guys want it to be about though.

If the AFAM program wasn't at all called into question by SACS, then It would qualify as a 'regular class'. It was called in to question very publicly... and now has been 're-named'.

As I said, you guys avoided trouble and that's ok. I respect your strong defense of your program. It's the acting as if nothing ever happened that caused all the damage to the credibility to 'The Carolina Way' is what I have a problem with.

Just own it.... there's nothing wrong with that.

If the AFAM program wasn't at all called into question by SACS, then It would qualify as a 'regular class'. It was called in to question very publicly... and now has been 're-named'.

As I said, you guys avoided trouble and that's ok. I respect your strong defense of your program. It's the acting as if nothing ever happened that caused all the damage to the credibility to 'The Carolina Way' is what I have a problem with.

It was called into question, probation followed and the classes were legit. Nothing to own. Keep repeating and I’m telling you the answers won’t change. 4 years ago you guys predicted the death penalty, banners coming down etc, how that turn out? All this back and forth and nothing is going to change.

Amazing how people TALK a big game but disappear when asked to back it up.
tenor.gif

Unlike you sugar tits I didn’t disappear and dodge a question or ignore you because I didn’t know what to say I simply had a late night booty call and got to busy to mess with you but to your question no I don’t wanna do a bet because I know you’re FactCheckerUSA and I would miss seeing you in here making yourself look like a jackass! Daddy loves you though:)

Pretty much the best and most accurate post I’ve saw on the matter. I think (well I kno I do) most UK fans keep talking about this because it keeps UNC posters rustled up and pissed. They play it off like it don’t bother them and deny it but it’s so easy to tell that it does lol. You’ve nailed it man, good post!

A Division I Committee on Infractions hearing panel could not conclude that the University of North Carolina violated NCAA academic rules when it made available deficient Department of African and Afro-American Studies “paper courses” to the general student body, including student-athletes.

All you had to do was click the link on my very 1st post. The response from the NCAA says no academic fraud was committed.
Why is that so hard to understand?

A Division I Committee on Infractions hearing panel could not conclude that the University of North Carolina violated NCAA academic rules when it made available deficient Department of African and Afro-American Studies “paper courses” to the general student body, including student-athletes.

All you had to do was click the link on my very 1st post. The response from the NCAA says no academic fraud was committed.

I think you're splitting hairs between what SACS said and what the NCAA said in their ruling.

I'll just repeat what I've been saying. It's ok that no trouble landed on UNC for what was taking place. Just acting like nothing happened at all is nothing more than being disingenuous. That's where people call bullshit....

I think you're splitting hairs between what SACS said and what the NCAA said in their ruling.

I'll just repeat what I've been saying. It's ok that no trouble landed on UNC for what was taking place. Just acting like nothing happened at all is nothing more than being disingenuous. That's where people call bullshit....

And let the people call it, we don’t care.

This is exactly what I've stated for damn near 20 pages.

Due to the loophole/technicality

You’re the fool in denial. Trying to convince me or other UNC fans is a waste of your time. So keep arguing this point like you’re smarter and I’ll keep stating my point.
So once again, you can't name a single thing that he said that was false? Thats exactly what I thought, since everything he said was 100% the truth.

Your argument when confronted with facts is basically "NU UH!!!!". It is pathetic. Either come with facts or keep looking like a moron.

ADVERTISEMENT