ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Anniversary

Hey, a Dookie is joining the celebration. It’s about time, guess you’ve been busy with Zion stuff.

1Auof.gif

(Am I doing it right? Did I use this gif too early in the back and forth? Shit, I did, didn't I?! Should I have gone with a crying baby gif? A Roy Williams dancing gif? A Zion dunking on a photoshopped Luke Maye gif? Does that even exist yet?! Shit no, because then YOU will use the Luke Maye hitting the shot against UK gif! ****, this is hard!)

(Don't worry, I'm not really getting involved:) )

Yes, they did. Can you not read?

It is spelled out in the article I already linked. Were you an African American studies student yourself? Your reading comprehension seems lacking.
If they truly admitted infractions, don’t you think the ncaa would’ve punished them?
Do we really have to go through all this again?
Go read the 1st 14 pages.

1Auof.gif

(Am I doing it right? Did I use this gif too early in the back and forth? Shit, I did, didn't I?! Should I have gone with a crying baby gif? A Roy Williams dancing gif? A Zion dunking on a photoshopped Luke Maye gif? Does that even exist yet?! Shit no, because then YOU will use the Luke Maye hitting the shot against UK gif! ****, this is hard!)

(Don't worry, I'm not really getting involved:) )
Naw, I’d use the Danny Green with his nuts in a dookies face gif.
Jeff would love that one, he has a thing for nuts in a guys face.

If they truly admitted infractions, don’t you think the ncaa would’ve punished them?
Do we really have to go through all this again?
Go read the 1st 14 pages.
I said they admitted to fraud, not infractions. Back tired yet from constantly shifting those goal posts?

Reactions: kyjeff1
Actually you said “UNC admitted they cheated”
Only one moving goalposts is you.
Yes, comitting academic fraud is cheating. Have you ever attended a school?

Congrats on cheating regular students out of an education along side your athletes, I guess?

Congrats on cheating regular students out of an education along side your athletes, I guess?
Don’t get upset because I proved you wrong on what you said.

Don’t get upset because I proved you wrong on what you said.
Laughing you are a special kind of stupid. You didnt prove anything wrong. In what world is academic fraud not cheating? It is sad you have to live in such denial over your sports allegance.

Laughing you are a special kind of stupid. You didnt prove anything wrong. In what world is academic fraud not cheating? It is sad you have to live in such denial over your sports allegance.
I never said academic fraud wasn’t cheating.
This is going in circles, just remember, UNC was found innocent by the NCAA.
End of topic.

That’s where you’re wrong Junior. Regular students out numbered the athletes in that class. No one got cheated and the classes were legit. Sounds like you don’t know what you’re talking about.

That’s where you’re wrong Junior. Regular students out numbered the athletes in that class. No one got cheated and the classes were legit. Sounds like you don’t know what you’re talking about.
I see a theme with the UK faithful.

https://www.newsobserver.com/news/local/education/unc-scandal/article16915172.html

I'm sure you're better versed in what went on than the UNC chancellor, Junior. This is just sad. Your school already admitted to it, and you're still trying to deny it happened.

Denial runs deep in the Chapel Hill faithful.

Reactions: kyjeff1
https://www.newsobserver.com/news/local/education/unc-scandal/article16915172.html

I'm sure you're better versed in what went on than the UNC chancellor, Junior. This is just sad. Your school already admitted to it, and you're still trying to deny it happened.

Denial runs deep in the Chapel Hill faithful.

How old is that link Junior? Bring something new to the table till then sit your ass in the corner. What did the NCAA rule? Any wins vacated? Banners come down? You can post link after link and I’m gonna say scoreboard. All you doing is getting your blood pressure up while we’re laughing.

Reactions: uncfan in ky
How old is that link Junior? Bring something new to the table till then sit your ass in the corner. What did the NCAA rule? Any wins vacated? Banners come down? You can post link after link and I’m gonna say scoreboard. All you doing is getting your blood pressure while we’re laughing.
Why would my blood pressure be up? I really couldn't care less about it.

And your argument is nonsense. Your school admitted to academic fraud. The article is from when your school admitted to the academic fraud. Why would there be an article from this year about it?

And your argument is nonsense. Your school admitted to academic fraud. The article is from when your school admitted to the academic fraud. Why would there be an article from this year about it?

If you didn’t care you wouldn’t make post after post about it, It’s that easy. Laughing

Reactions: uncfan in ky

And that article is 4 years old. I guess you failed basic math.

And that article is 4 years old. I guess you failed basic math.
Your school comitted academic fraud over 4 years ago, and admitted it 4 years ago. That is why the article is from 4 years ago. How does that make the article irrelevant exactly?

How old is that link Junior? Bring something new to the table till then sit your ass in the corner. What did the NCAA rule? Any wins vacated? Banners come down? You can post link after link and I’m gonna say scoreboard. All you doing is getting your blood pressure up while we’re laughing.
The link might be old, but what in it is false?

If you didn’t care you wouldn’t make post after post about it, It’s that easy. Laughing
We're just trying to explain to you that your school did, in fact, commit academic fraud, they admitted it, SACS and the NCAA told them they did, but UNC*** avoided sanctions due to a technicality.
Is this true or false?

Repeating the same thing over and over and have nothing to back up thier claim. Like I said before you can’t argue facts and the final verdict but these clowns try, hoping something will change.
Huh? Nothing to back up our claim? Links, screenshots and quotes have been provided throughout this entire thread man. What else do you need?
You're just posting stuff and claiming it's true because it came from you, but the Boulder statement is false.

We're just trying to explain to you that your school did, in fact, commit academic fraud, they admitted it, SACS and the NCAA told them they did, but UNC*** avoided sanctions due to a technicality.
Is this true or false?

SACS smacked UNC with a 12 month probation. Now had SACS deemed those classes not legit then it would of got real ugly. Your boy Sankey wanted blood and he tried like hell to get it. He knew it was a losing battle had this went to court.

Huh? Nothing to back up our claim? Links, screenshots and quotes have been provided throughout this entire thread man. What else do you need?
You're just posting stuff and claiming it's true because it came from you, but the Boulder statement is false.

Come on Jeffery, what's the end result?

Your info is about 4 years old, no new info just links you guys posting from way back, like that's going to change anything.

No, SACS was they key. It wasn't a technicality. Everything hinged on the SACS ruling and once that was made UNC fans knew we were in the clear.

Your info is about 4 years old, no new info just links you guys posting from way back, like that's going to change anything.
Yeah, well the scandal and all the main facts about it, came out 4 years ago. Why does that matter?
If the information is accurate, why does it matter when it come out?

No, SACS was they key. It wasn't a technicality. Everything hinged on the SACS ruling and once that was made UNC fans knew we were in the clear.
Fraud was still committed. How many people need to tell you that?
UNC had to change the curriculum or they were getting a second year of probation and would have lost accreditation. Those are the facts.

Last edited:
Yeah, well the scandal and all the main facts about it, came out 4 years ago. Why does that matter?
If the information is accurate, why does it matter when it come out?

Because you haven't brought nothing new to the table. You guys are trying so bad to reopen this drama and it's not gonna happen.

Come on Jeffery, what's the end result?
What kind of reply is that?
You stated we haven't provided anything to back up our claims. What more do you need? 4 different people in this thread have provides multiple links, screenshots and quotes.
And you reply with ". what's the end result?" Dude, those kidney stones are going to your head. No pun intended.

Fraud was still committed. How many people need to tell you that?
UNC had to change tge curriculum or they were getting a second gear of probation and would have lost accreditation. Those are the facts.

I agree with your last 2 statements.

What kind of reply is that?
You stated we haven't provided anything to back up our claims. What more do you need? 4 different people in this thread have provides multiple links, screenshots and quotes.
And you reply with ". what's the end result?" Dude, those kidney stones are going to your head. No pun intended.

I passed it earlier today but you guys are arguing over something that's been ruled and decided on. My stance isn't going to change. Nothing is going to change.

Because you haven't brought nothing new to the table. You guys are trying so bad to reopen this drama and it's not gonna happen.
Something new????? Why does it have to be new? What does that have to do with it? Come on Roscoe, you're not making any sense. The information and facts are just that, there isn't anything new.
In fact, I'd argue that you three UNC fans have done a very poor job of defending your case.
You guys haven't provided a damn thing except your opinions on what is or isn't fraud and have only repeated the"did we get punished or no?" Questions. That's all you guys have done.

Something new????? Why does it have to be new? What does that have to do with it? Come on Roscoe, you're not making any sense. The information and facts are just that, there isn't anything new.
In fact, I'd argue that you three UNC fans have done a very poor job of defending your case.
You guys haven't provided a damn thing except your opinions on what is or isn't fraud and have only repeated the"did we get punished or no?" Questions. That's all you guys have done.

We don't need to defend anything, the verdict is in.

I passed it earlier today but you guys are arguing over something that's been ruled and decided on. My stance isn't going to change. Nothing is going to change.
Yup, it's been ruled on, but changes had to be made. AFAM no longer exists and people were fired. All that stuff didn't happen for no reason. UNC*** followed the instructions that SACS gave them and they saved their asses by doing so. But a scam was committed and they got caught.

ADVERTISEMENT