ADVERTISEMENT

Greatest upset ever @ the Dance is on CBSSN right now(approaching halftime).

After watching it (again), Hoos beat themselves more than Doggies beat Hoos:)

Re watching it while sober and I've never seen UVA look so disorganized on defense. This did not look like the team that rolled through the ACC; I have no idea what happened.

You"ll be telling your grand kids about what happened Friday night.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Comparatively speaking, you don't have a single bad loss in your entire history
I'd be willing to bet a whole lot that loss to Wisconsin in 2015 will hurt me more than the rest of the losses you take in your life. It changed how I view this sport, and sports in general.

Reactions: ThePhog08
Most fans do.

Wake me up when you are the laughingstock of college basketball history
You lost in the first round of the NCAA, we lost in the first round of the NIT. :oops:

But yeah, your loss made history. Our loss to Wisconsin made history as well. First team with 38 wins to lose their first game.

Reactions: tw3301 and jhmossy
Think of the bright side, people have forgotten about the Chaminade loss now.

Not really. They just say we have the worst regular season loss of all time AND the worst NCAA tourney loss of all time

I never rewatch bad Kentucky loses. Just pisses me off, don't see the point.
I am the same way with Duke. Every time someone shows UNLV curb stomping Duke in ‘90, I start to get sick to my stomach like Bobby Hurley during the game type stomach.

Reactions: JimboBBN
Think of the bright side, people have forgotten about the Chaminade loss now.
Us old farts haven’t. The sad part was that most of us had to read about it in the newspaper. Don’t believe it was televised. If that game happened now I think it would viewed as a bigger upset than UVA losing last week.

Losing to UNI in 2010 changed my outlook on the game and sports too.

ADVERTISEMENT