ADVERTISEMENT

Grant Williams officially gone

I'm not gonna get involved in the pissing match between a few of you but I'm definitely happy he's gone. He won't get away with the amount of flopping in the NBA. He was awesome the last two years for UT, but the non stop flopping made him impossible to root for. Big fan of Schofield and Bone though.

Oh look, the usual suspects. Who could have seen that coming?

Global Havok, the message board policeman.

Who cares anymore. I find it better to just join in and clown around as well instead of trying to stop or call out someone or something.

It’s much better joining in instead of trying to sit on some pedestal like you’re trying to do. It doesn’t make you any less guilty of “trolling” because everyone has done it, including you plenty of times.

Last edited:

Who cares anymore. I find it better to just join in and clown around as well instead of trying to stop or call out someone or something.

It’s much better joining in instead of trying to sit on some pedestal like you’re trying to do. It doesn’t make you any less guilty of “trolling” because everyone has done it, including you plenty of times.

Why do you feel the need to justify a troll post in a troll thread?

Why do you even respond?

The truth? I find it’s a better way to pass the time than porking your sister. It gets old, frankly. Thankfully, I’ve discovered that all I have to do is throw a slab of raw meat into the hallway and she snarls and runs off.

Why do you feel the need to justify a troll post in a troll thread?

I’m not justifying it. I’m just saying that the person who’s trying to be a policeman is guilty of his accusations.

There’s no reason to harp on something we all know won’t change.

I’m not justifying it. I’m just saying that the person who’s trying to be a policeman is guilty of his accusations.

There’s no reason to harp on something we all know won’t change.

Thank you. Now lets see who continues to do it. Laughing

When did I police anything? You can post whatever you want. I'm just laughing at the fact that this thread had 3 UK posters posting on topic, and you just had to take a shot at them just for being UK fans when they aren't even talking about UL.

Please show me a thread where I ever bring up UL or its fans without it being the topic of the thread or in response to a UL poster bringing up/attacking UK or its fans. You're going to have trouble doing it, because I NEVER do it. Quit projecting.

I could literally not care less about UL, I don't even live in Kentucky and never see UL fans. I see nothing but UK fans, Ohio State fans and Michigan fans around here.

Last edited:
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
...didn't Charles Oakley tweet Williams to 'stop flopping and play basketball' or something to that effect?

This tweet? I don't think Tennessee even played that day. Must have been talking about someone else, unless he tweeted it some other time.

Reactions: JC for 3
Well, it's official, we won't be seeing UT fans posting on here for a while.

Now all the sudden they’re back to being a football school.
Hi Jeffery...
GBO!!!

What will Della do? She said Grant Williams would return to UT. Sorry Della. Tennessee back to normal next year.
Barnes will just get another two star to kick y'all's butt. Rinse and repeat.

Reactions: kl40504
I guess you would have described him by his name if you knew it. :p
Tennessee has landed 7-foot-1 Uros Plavsic, a Arizona State transfer.

I gave you what you asked for. If you wanted something different, reword your questions.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Barnes will just get another two star to kick y'all's butt. Rinse and repeat.

Is he already on your roster?

I just responded by asking if you had a 2*. You said the next 2* to beat UK. I was curious if he was on your roster yet. The transfer was a 3*.

Also, ESPN had Grant Williams as a 4* and 24/7 and Rivals had him as 3. Not sure where you come up with 2*. Negative hyperbole?

Reactions: DaddyGlenn
Tennessee has landed 7-foot-1 Uros Plavsic, a Arizona State transfer.

I gave you what you asked for. If you wanted something different, reword your questions.
Wow. Someone not good enough to play at Arizona State is going to be a star at Tennessee. UT may be worse than I thought.

Grant Williams, a Charlotte native, was AAU teammates with Anthony Bilas, son of Jay Bilas. Pretty sure Grant's flopping days began under the tutelage of Bilas himself.

ADVERTISEMENT