ADVERTISEMENT

Grant Williams officially gone

It's great you laugh at Kentucky stereotypes. (black tooth grin)

Just curious, would you rather Louisville be a part of Indiana?

Then you get meth tooth grin. RollLaugh
nvm. you're not sure who you're rooting for,only against.

Good luck on your complete reset in athletics. Starting from scratch is nothing but optimistic.
It's too easy, I should stop.

Last edited:
Reactions: kl40504
And you came to talk shit that you refuse and can't back up.
I came here to defend the Vols against UK trolls by talking (typing) counter points to their attacks. It is a message board and that is the correct and proper course of action to take. Do you disagree with that? For the third time, are you offended by me defending the Vols? Are you going to challenge me to a fight next? Is your name Christopher Foote and do you live in Colorado? (some will get the reference)

I have told you, I had no intention to upset you and I meant it. It is hard to gauge emotion on a message board because "typing" carries no tone or inflection. Your refusal to respond to the question leads me to believe you are upset.

I came here to defend the Vols against UK trolls by talking (typing) counter points to their attacks. It is a message board and that is the correct and proper course of action to take. Do you disagree with that? For the third time, are you offended by me defending the Vols? Are you going to challenge me to a fight next? Is your name Christopher Foote and do you live in Colorado? (some will get the reference)

I have told you, I had no intention to upset you and I meant it. It is hard to gauge emotion on a message board because "typing" carries no tone or inflection. Your refusal to respond to the question leads me to believe you are upset.
Never upset with you Della. You are one of the few Vol fans I really enjoy talking to on this board. You are very intelligent and can carry your own.

It's great you laugh at Kentucky stereotypes. (black tooth grin)

Just curious, would you rather Louisville be a part of Indiana?

Then you get meth tooth grin. RollLaugh
nvm. you're not sure who you're rooting for,only against.

Good luck on your complete reset in athletics. Starting from scratch is nothing but optimistic.
It's too easy, I should stop.

Man you got rustled hard. I live in Kentucky, have always been from Kentucky, I've seen plenty of one-toothed people. That's why it was funny. Have a laugh sometime. Has nothing to do with Uk. Kentucky and Uk are different, you know. Or do you?

Weird response coming from someone who doesn't take this board seriously. Winking

Last edited:
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
This is just for show.

You really think so? Luckily for y’all, missing on him wouldn’t mean as much as you could get someone as good or better. Now, us missing on him could really hurt us. Having two of his former high school teammates at AU and us being the first to ever offer him has certainly helped us.

You really think so? Luckily for y’all, missing on him wouldn’t mean as much as you could get someone as good or better. Now, us missing on him could really hurt us. Having two of his former high school teammates at AU and us being the first to ever offer him has certainly helped us.
I think he's yours to lose. Him visiting UK is just for show.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
ADVERTISEMENT