ADVERTISEMENT

Grant Williams officially gone

I don't know what going on, but I just tried liking @dukedevilz post above (#40), and I got an error, then I tried quoting it, and got another error.

2rm8fup.png

Last edited:
It appears you are hoping for the future knowing that UT sucks in the past and present.
It appears you are unable to come to terms with reality. Ut has pretty much owned y'all lately.

Give UT credit for winning the two games in Tennessee.
We went in dry outside of Tennessee. :D

Classic female tactic being used in this thread.... when you're losing the argument, change the argument, make sure the point of the argument is a moving target.

Reactions: kl40504
Classic female tactic being used in this thread.... when you're losing the argument, change the argument, make sure the point of the argument is a moving target.
Hmmm, I see you're trying to counter perceived tactic by employing the male tactic of talking out of both sides of your mouth with nonsense.
nod.gif

Reactions: kl40504
Hmmm, I see you're trying to counter perceived tactic by employing the male tactic of talking out of both sides of your mouth with nonsense.
nod.gif

Your 3 "studs" are gone Della....if all the ammo you have to talk shit about 'beating UK' is a 7'1 transfer from ASU, you're going into a gunfight very short on bullets.

Your 3 "studs" are gone Della....if all the ammo you have to talk shit about 'beating UK' is a 7'1 transfer from ASU, you're going into a gunfight very short on bullets.

You should know all about that, eh?

deja vu all over again...

Studs? It was 2 and 3 stars that Barnes coached up to kick UK ass. He will just coach up more 2 and 3 stars to kick y'all's 5 stars asses again. Wash, rinse and repeat.:D

How is this thread any different than others trolling Uk? There’s like 10 Uk people in here trolling 1 (ONE) Tennessee fan, lol.

Double standard. Very hypocritical.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
How is this thread any different than others trolling Uk? There’s like 10 Uk people in here trolling 1 (ONE) Tennessee fan, lol.

Double standard. Very hypocritical.

I’m curious to see how many pages the trollbusters can carry on their trolljob of one person. I’m guessing double digits.Laughing

Reactions: HRTheCard
ADVERTISEMENT