ADVERTISEMENT

GITT if your team has won a title in each of the last four decades.

I just wanna reach out to you Sugar Tits and ask you what went so wrong in your life that you felt like you had to have a fake wife and seek attention of UK fans? What happened that was so bad? Tell us!
If you're ever in Nashville, let me know, I'd like to meet up.

I’ll do it man. I come to the SEC tourney pretty often and my dad lives there in WhiteHouse. It’s about twenty mins from Nashville.

Weren't you moving to Knoxville?
Sigh, yes, Although, Atlanta of all plantations seems to a possibility now.That's in the opposite direction, but we're not retired yet and follow the money I guess.

Sigh. At some point we have to think enough is enough. Let's go back home. I don't want to move to Atlanta, or Knoxville, but I will.I can work anywhere and jobs are easier to find than love.

The Nashville post was a joke. It played off Scotty being a dick and UNC fan wanting to meet up with him in Nashville. Isn't that how it went down @Scotty00 and @uncfan in ky ? I could be completely wrong, IDK anymore. I'm clearly tired.

Last edited:
Lol no I offered to buy him lunch in Bowling Green one day if he wanted to meet up but he declined...party pooper!

Sigh, yes, Although, Atlanta of all plantations seems to a possibility now.That's in the opposite direction, but we're not retired yet and follow the money I guess.

Sigh. At some point we have to think enough is enough. Let's go back home. I don't want to move to Atlanta, or Knoxville, but I will.I can work anywhere and jobs are easier to find than love.

The Nashville post was a joke. It played off Scotty being a dick and UNC fan wanting to meet up with him in Nashville. Isn't that how it went down @Scotty00 and @uncfan in ky ? I could be completely wrong, IDK anymore. I'm clearly tired.
What????
Unlike you & your new boytoy, I’m not into meeting men.

92 post in this thread & not one damn team can step up to the level of consistency that UNC has had the last 4 decades.

Winning championships in 4 consecutive decades is worthless????
Guess I should stick to recruiting classes & draft picks to seek your approval.
Sucking your teams c*ck, is a bad look over here, but obviously you're okay with looking stupid, so you do you.

Too bad. I just live an hour north of Knoxville.

Sure, they're always room for more. Especially you big boy. Are you ok with fake penis'.

As many circle jerks that he’s been in the middle of catching all the cheese dip don’t let him fool you, he would love to hang out with a couple studs like me and you!!!

What????
Unlike you & your new boytoy, I’m not into meeting men.

So you’re strictly fake women? You wouldn’t even consider trying something real???

I'll make sure he uses a rubber. Eyeroll Kind of like your fake wifes who's made out of rubber. Zing!!!!

Dude, you’re literally ripping Sugar Tits a new one!!! I’ve bout pissed myself!!!LaughingRollLaugh

Last edited:
So of all the GITT this is the one that is going the longest. UNC is what moves the needle apparently. I think that is how this works.

Reactions: uncfan in ky
So of all the GITT this is the one that is going the longest. UNC is what moves the needle apparently. I think that is how this works.

Not exactly. Didn’t you see that Sugar Tits said this was a “bait thread”? He was needing attention again so he started another bait thread. But he is (and I thank god) a UNc fan so I guess you would be at least half right!Laughing

Not exactly. Didn’t you see that Sugar Tits said this was a “bait thread”? He was needing attention again so he started another bait thread. But he is (and I thank god) a UNc fan so I guess you would be at least half right!Laughing

I mean, I was just stating facts. I was also kind of playing off what Duke and UK fans generally say when a thread about them gets a lot of replies. I'm not surprised this flew way over your head though.

Last edited:
I mean, I was just stating facts. I was also kind of playing off what Duke and UK fans generally say when a thread about them gets a lot of replies. I'm not surprised this flew way over your head though.

Lol you’re just precious!!!Laughing

Do you run out of skin getting a boner?
anigif_sub-buzz-11932-1542232899-2.gif

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT