ADVERTISEMENT

GITT if your team has won a title in each of the last four decades.

uncfan in ky

Oct 23, 2008
UNC has the 80’s, 90’s, 2000’s & 2010’s covered.
Winder which insecure fan base will post in here without achieving this amazing accomplishment?

Did you just call someone else insecure after starting a new thread dedicated to them?

giphy.gif

Did you just call someone else insecure after starting a new thread dedicated to them?

giphy.gif
Who did I call insecure & who is this thread about? I’m confused
Also, unless your team has won in each of the last 4 decades
GTFO

Who did I call insecure & who is this thread about? I’m confused
Also, unless your team has won in each of the last 4 decades
GTFO
I mean, the guy who created a fake wife and life calling anyone insecure is the definition of irony. Carry on with your thread. I’m on my way to get a Dallas Cowboys star tattooed on my ass

I mean, the guy who created a fake wife and life calling anyone insecure is the definition of irony. Carry on with your thread. I’m on my way to get a Dallas Cowboys star tattooed on my ass
What’s with the insecure talk?
Get a giant prick tattooed on your forehead while your at it.

I'm just surprised UNC fans in Kentucky are taking this season so well, they rely on obscure stats like FF's.

Wouldn’t it be 4 decades with 5 coaches?
Rick & Tubby won in the same decade.
You are correct. It's 4 decades with a title with 4 coaches.5 coaches in total have won a title at UK.

40s, 50's 70's 90's 10's with Championships. 5 coaches, Rupp, Hall, Pitino, Smith, Calipari.

It would be more if only using the crutch of Final Fours.

Reactions: rdgtr
Any other programs have this amazing accomplishment?
A lot of responses but I’ve yet to see another team on UNC’s level.

You are correct. It's 4 decades with a title with 4 coaches.5 coaches in total have won a title at UK.

40s, 50's 70's 90's 10's with Championships. 5 coaches, Rupp, Hall, Pitino, Smith, Calipari.

It would be more if only using the crutch of Final Fours.
Another great accomplishment for your program is that 3 of your coaches put your program on probation
Rupp
Hall
Sutton
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

Nice avatar. Who’s the girl?
@uncfan in ky next wife.

Seriously, I lost an avatar bet with an AU fan, he apparently don't know how to post pics and left it up to me, this girl is the reason, Pearl sponsored a hair nair saloon called Alamonys. That's Pearl's chest hair. He said, Pearl had to be in it. It all lead to Pearl becoming coach at AU.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Back on topic, I’m guessing UNC is the only program to win in each of the 4 decades.

Actually it did.
The two fan bases that I knew couldn’t resist posting in a thread of mine are here in full force.
Yet, they can’t back up the amazing accomplishment that UNC has achieved in the last 4 decades.
Fine, congrats on UNC reachng the Final Four. It was a great accomplishment for them.

Also, congrats on the '24 Helms title. You guys have a corner on moral victories dating back to the beginning of college basketball.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Actually I find it funny as hell how fast Dook & UK fans changed the subject because they can’t back up what UNC has done.

Anyone can cherry-pick data to make their school look good. I mean, it could take you all of what, 26 seconds to find out the answer to that? And your original thread said, "GITT if your team has won a title in the last 4 decades." So you didn't even word it correctly to begin with.

I could create a douchey thread titled, "GITT if your team has won 5 National Championships since 1990." Or after this season, maybe you could create one titled, "GITT if you're a blueblood program that has missed the NCAA Tournament in each of the past 3 decades."

Anyone can cherry-pick data to make their school look good. I mean, it could take you all of what, 26 seconds to find out the answer to that? And your original thread said, "GITT if your team has won a title in the last 4 decades." So you didn't even word it correctly to begin with.

I could create a douchey thread titled, "GITT if your team has won 5 National Championships since 1990." Or after this season, maybe you could create one titled, "GITT if you're a blueblood program that has missed the NCAA Tournament in each of the past 3 decades."
Then do it & get out of this one.
No one made you post.

Reactions: dirtyrock15

Was going to give this a like but I’m almost positive Kentucky falls into that category as well lol

Reactions: dukedevilz
I guess UNC fans need something to brag about this season. Although no one has ever argued against them being a top program. Weird thread but it’s been pretty good.
I can remember UNC almost over taking UK in all time wins prior to Calipari getting hired. They were so close.

Since then, they've been overtook by KU and now they're 3rd. Duke is gaining ground on them.

Reactions: Quavarius
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT