ADVERTISEMENT

GITT if your team has won a title in each of the last four decades.

I'm not that douchey. A separate thread where only one school fits the criteria? Please. And for the record, everyone who posted ITT fits the original criteria. You changed the title after the fact.

So, I didn't imagine it? It said FFs, my first post, I scratched out FF's to up the bar to Championships.

Reactions: dukedevilz
I can remember UNC almost over taking UK in all time wins prior to Calipari getting hired. They were so close.

Since then, they've been overtook by KU and now they're 3rd. Duke is gaining ground on them.
It’s amazing what one can remember. I remember UK fans worshipping the ground Pitino walked on & thought Cal was the biggest cheater in college basketball.

Reactions: dirtyrock15
I'm not that douchey. A separate thread where only one school fits the criteria? Please. And for the record, everyone who posted ITT fits the original criteria. You changed the title after the fact.
I didn’t do the research to know that UNC was the only one. Thanks, that’s even more impressive.

Nope. You're not imaging it. His original title also had a very noticeable grammatical error. It was something like, "GITT if you're team has won a title in the last four decades."
He regularly gets you're and your mixed up. Honest mistake. I knew he said FF. He switched it multiple times.

I get it, anything new? You lowering yourself to another UK poster that I’ll leave nameless.
I thought you were more original but I guess not.
Says the guy that still uses a c/p rolodex for everything insulting in any Calipari/UK thread.

He regularly gets you're and your mixed up. Honest mistake. I knew he said FF. He switched it multiple times.
If I would have said FF it would been more than 4
UNC has made the final 4 in 8 straight decades.
That might need a new thread,

Let’s see if I can get them right. Here’s some examples. Let me know if they’re correct.

1. your.... Why are you ITT, YOUR team doesn’t fit the criteria?

2. Youre... YOU’RE a douche!
Seems simple enough.

You're is short for You are.

"while your at it"

*** I get it, I was also a product of public shools in Kentuxcky. Go Campbellsville Eagles!!!! Purple and Gold. My mom bought my brother and I Converse Weapons when they first came out. My brother choose the Blue/White, I chose Purple and Gold due to C'vill's colors.

Last edited:
Actually it did.
The two fan bases that I knew couldn’t resist posting in a thread of mine are here in full force.
Yet, they can’t back up the amazing accomplishment that UNC has achieved in the last 4 decades.
Celebrating the accomishments of others. Yup, that definitely fits your profile.

What role did you play in any of those accomplishments?

But if you started a thread just to bait, that makes you look even more pathetic. But you already know you're pathetic.

Let’s see if I can get them right. Here’s some examples. Let me know if they’re correct.

1. your.... Why are you ITT, YOUR team doesn’t fit the criteria?

2. Youre... YOU’RE a douche!
Well, you created a bait thread, that's why I'm here. I also like to call you out for being a dumbass, because it's fun.

Celebrating the accomishments of others. Yup, that definitely fits your profile.

What role did you play in any of those accomplishments?

But if you started a thread just to bait, that makes you look even more pathetic. But you already know you're pathetic.
How many other “get ITT if” threads are posted on
here?
Notice you didn’t have a problem with those.

Reactions: dirtyrock15
tenor.gif
7iv899C.gif

Reactions: TheBlueCat
Most of my regu

I’m sorry your team doesn’t fit the criteria of the thread.
I'm sorry your existence is so sad you have to make up clubs for yourself to join based on accomplishments you didn't personally achieve.

You are good at making things up though, so you do you.

Reactions: TheBlueCat
I'm sorry your existence is so sad you have to make up clubs for yourself to join based on accomplishments you didn't personally achieve.

You are good at making things up though, so you do you.
Never said I helped achieve anything. As a UNC fan I enjoyed watching them win a championship in the 80’s, 90’s, 2000’s & 2010’s.
I’m sorry your favorite team couldn’t achieve that level of success for your enjoyment.

Never said I helped achieve anything. As a UNC fan I enjoyed watching them win a championship in the 80’s, 90’s, 2000’s & 2010’s.
I’m sorry your favorite team couldn’t achieve that level of success for your enjoyment.
4 decades is respectable. Two different coaches is semi-resectable. I understand you take what you can get and twist and use it.

Hey man, you been out of the mix too much lately. Pick up your frequency and start swinging!

Yeah, it was a DI member that created that gif. He's super creative.
I'm guessing he plays with a disdyakis triacontahedron dice. No one likes that guy at a D&D match.

...just learned that term earlier tonight from a D&D match. We said, What? asked him to spell it, and it all googled while he spelled it correctly on his first try.

"Most specialty dice, of which Dice Lab offers six varieties, run three to five bucks apiece. The D120 costs $12, making it the Rolls-Royce of dice. More notable than its price is its mathematical improbability. All dice are polyhedra (Greek for many-sided), but the D120 is a special variety called disdyakis triacontahedron. It features 120 scalene triangular faces and 62 vertices. That creates the largest number of symmetrical faces possible for an icosahedron and the biggest, most complex fair dice possible. To be considered fair, a dice must be equally likely to land on any of its sides when you roll it."

Reactions: j-doolsheels
OP should create a thread titled, "GITT if you've bragged about a fake wife."

I mean, the guy who created a fake wife and life calling anyone insecure is the definition of irony. Carry on with your thread. I’m on my way to get a Dallas Cowboys star tattooed on my ass

She's not fake. And neither is the tattoo. Both are super legit.

proxy.php

I’ve laughed my ass off! Whoever done the fake wife pic with the cowboy star is freaking awesome!!!RollLaugh I got up sick with the flu and come to take my 3:45am poo and I see this thread. Thanks Sugar Tits, I can always count on your dumbass to make me laugh!!!Laughing

Everything about this post is awesome coming from you.

Right! Notice how he went with his same old “I was just fishing because I knew who would take the bait” routine!!! Poor guy can’t win for losing!Laughing

Right! Notice how he went with his same old “I was just fishing because I knew who would take the bait” routine!!! Poor guy can’t win for losing!Laughing
I think I'm starting to like him. He's from Kentucky, he can't be all bad. I have UNC fans from Kentucky.

Granted we'll never agree on reality,and he'll probably pay attention to UK than UNC, but that's to be expected growing up in enemy territory. I fortunately live in a shit basketball state and don't have to worry about that complex, but who knows if I lived in NC.

I just wanna reach out to you Sugar Tits and ask you what went so wrong in your life that you felt like you had to have a fake wife and seek attention of UK fans? What happened that was so bad? Tell us!

ADVERTISEMENT