ADVERTISEMENT

Games You Plant to Attend This Year

Fighter of the Nightman

Jul 8, 2019
Chicago, IL
Team
Illinois
I know I'm not the only one excited to have fans back in the stands, and I am sure this forum ranges from a few season ticketholders to folks who rarely if ever attend a game. So, are you planning on watching your team in person this year?

I lived in Iowa for many years and now live in Chicago, so there has never been a season where I saw that many Illini games in person. I think I am going to try to break my record (3 games) this year and hit up four:

1) Dec. 11th vs. Arizona ... going for my 30th birthday, very excited.
2) Dec. 22nd vs. Missouri (St. Louis) ... this has always been high on my bucket list given the unique atmosphere and underrated rivalry, and the timing is just going to work out this year.
3) Jan. 29th at Northwestern ... wouldn't miss a chance to watch the Illini close to home in front of a 70% orange crowd.
4) Big Ten Tournament, hopefully ... love Indy as a city/host, and I had a blast the one time I attended this event!

Will be at:

Arizona@Illinois
michigan @ Illinois
Ohio State @ Illinois
I’m also hoping to make the Illini @ Marquette

Currently only have Michigan at Illinois tickets, but I will attend a few more.

I’ve attended probably 90%+ of FSU home games for more than a decade now (including last year) and that will be true again this year.

Also trying to get to a road game or two, or at least the neutral site games in Jacksonville.

Vs FSU
Vs Butler @ indy
One of Michigan/Illinois
@IU
vs IU

20-intricate-and-beautiful-topiary-sculptures-2.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT