Gamecocks make national news again

Nohelp

Jan 2, 2017
Clemson South Carolina
Team
Clemson
DU1DJR3UQAAK6jS.jpg

Missouri AD's comments on recent women's basketball game in Columbia, SC
No telling what the Gamecocks would have done if their women's team had lost.

Staley's (or whomever's) two (main) gripes about that game in Columbia were unwarranted, imo.

Those plays weren't as dirty as the scrum in SC.... imo.

Would be dumb, however, for the student body to chant N-words at Tigers players.... and should be easily proved/disproved with the amount of cell phones and mics, esp courtside.

Bc, if I were sitting courtside and my girls were being hit with that language, I'd make sure to capture it myself on camera/record. Especially if I were going to go on record after the game, claiming those things happened.

It was not just the AD of Missouri, who was at the game, that heard/ saw this. One of two things, the AD and others are liars or this really did happen.
However, in their unique rationalization- I quote a Gamecock : We are holding all the moral cards in this one. This either goes away or if it remains a story, looks bad for Mizzou. Hopefully we all move on

Staley's (or whomever's) two (main) gripes about that game in Columbia were unwarranted, imo.

Those plays weren't as dirty as the scrum in SC.... imo.

Would be dumb, however, for the student body to chant N-words at Tigers players.... and should be easily proved/disproved with the amount of cell phones and mics, esp courtside.

Bc, if I were sitting courtside and my girls were being hit with that language, I'd make sure to capture it myself on camera/record. Especially if I were going to go on record after the game, claiming those things happened.
It's hard to believe much in this world that isn't caught on cell phones. "I saw a bigfoot/UFO", " but where's the footage?" I'm not saying one way or another if it happened, just something like that would make people immediately grab their phones.

Reactions: KisteK
It was not just the AD of Missouri, who was at the game, that heard/ saw this. One of two things, the AD and others are liars or this really did happen.
However, in their unique rationalization- I quote a Gamecock : We are holding all the moral cards in this one. This either goes away or if it remains a story, looks bad for Mizzou. Hopefully we all move on

Who are the others?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT