ADVERTISEMENT

Full potato

Did you get the shot?

• Total voters
Yeah, I disagree. If you are correct, why are cases increasing rapidly?
Because the knuckleheads that refuse the vaccine are no longer adhering to distancing and and masks. Furthermore, it has not increased to anywhere near what it was like pre vaccine.

Because the knuckleheads that refuse the vaccine are no longer adhering to distancing and and masks. Furthermore, it has not increased to anywhere near what it was like pre vaccine.
Wrong. And you have not one bit of proof that is the cause. You still havent addressed why those that have had COVID and received the vaccine are testing positive.

Have you watched sporting events? No one is adhering to the masks and social distancing. I doubt all those people in Milwaukee last week, 65k in a small block area all had the shot and/or COVID and I did not see one mask.

Face it, you have no idea what you are talking about and are just spouting off the pro vax talking points.

You can't just blame the unvaccinated on the spread since you can still get it and still spread it after being vaccinated.

You can blame them for the increase in deaths and hospitalizations though, that's fair.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
You can't just blame the unvaccinated on the spread since you can still get it and still spread it after being vaccinated.

You can blame them for the increase in deaths and hospitalizations though, that's fair.
Not really. Another person that doesnt get it.

The numbers add up that getting the vaccine is the superior choice as to not getting it.

The numbers tell us that you have a much greater chance of dying in an accident than from Covid. And that's based on the likely heavily inflated "official" totals. Are you going to stop driving your car and encourage everyone else to do so?

The only thing we really know is that there are clearly serious risks involved with both.

But I don't think anyone is trying to pressure anyone else into doing anything. You asked why people would hesitate, and the answer is pretty obvious.

The numbers tell us that you have a much greater chance of dying in an accident than from Covid. And that's based on the likely heavily inflated "official" totals. Are you going to stop driving your car and encourage everyone else to do so?

The only thing we really know is that there are clearly serious risks involved with both.

But I don't think anyone is trying to pressure anyone else into doing anything. You asked why people would hesitate, and the answer is pretty obvious.
This ^^^^^^^^^^

It's not about "trusting" anyone. We gave you the numbers. If you want to dismiss them as insignificant, that's your choice. But it seems reasonable that if 53 deaths were considered a problem, then 11,400 certainly would be. Am I crazy for thinking that?

Where has it been proven that it has killed that many people? A quick Google search tells me That it's false.

That’s pretty self explanatory. One of my best friends is the immunization coordinator at U of L, and says extremely relevant. Can you explain how it’s not, seeing as you don’t even know which vaccines you’ve had and haven’t?
I already gave multiple reasons. This is an experimental vaccine that uses completely different technology than traditional vaccines. It was rushed to market for emergency use. And Big Pharma wasn't always immune to vaccine liability.

There are a few people ITT that say they haven't been vaccinated for one reason or another but have been willing to take advice on why they should. That's healthy dialog. There are a couple of non vaxers that will not be reasoned with. That's a waste of time. Stop trying to convince these people to do something their own friends and family won't be able to convince them to do.

* not so much trying to convince them to take it. But trying to convince them that they are wrong on their reasons for not.

Reactions: Ticket2ride06
I already gave multiple reasons. This is an experimental vaccine that uses completely different technology than traditional vaccines. It was rushed to market for emergency use. And Big Pharma wasn't always immune to vaccine liability.

161 million people have been fully vaccinated in the US. 99.99999% are fine after 48 hours. You wanna talk about long term concerns? I can at least understand that, though once again if you look at any of the very scary long haul COVID symptoms by young, healthy people the "risks" of the vaccine outweigh rolling the dice and not getting it.

Reactions: UL_1986

That is untrue and irrelevant. You are pretty loose with your numbers considering 4 times as many died of Covid than auto accidents.

The fact that auto accidents have no bearing on vax/non vax makes talking to you about it a waste of time. I'm fine with you not getting vaccinated, let natural selection weed the tin hat crowd out.

Reactions: Ticket2ride06
That is untrue and irrelevant. You are pretty loose with your numbers considering 4 times as many died of Covid than auto accidents.

The fact that auto accidents have no bearing on vax/non vax makes talking to you about it a waste of time. I'm fine with you not getting vaccinated, let natural selection weed the tin hat crowd out.
Dont forget it will also weed out the ones who love to experiment with vaccinations. I am fine with you getting vaccinated for the exact same reason.

And btw, have you proven that it is non vaxxers that are causing the uptick.

Could it be all the illegals that have come across the border unvaccinated?

Dont forget it will also weed out the ones who love to experiment with vaccinations. I am fine with you getting vaccinated for the exact same reason.

Lolololol

And what does your friend say the relevancy is?
You would say it isn’t true, regardless bc you’re a contrarian. However, this is per the CDC: “Serious side effects that could cause a long-term health problem are extremely unlikely following any vaccination, including COVID-19 vaccination. Vaccine monitoring has historically shown that side effects generally happen within six weeks of receiving a vaccine dose.”

161 million people have been fully vaccinated in the US. 99.99999% are fine after 48 hours. You wanna talk about long term concerns? I can at least understand that, though once again if you look at any of the very scary long haul COVID symptoms by young, healthy people the "risks" of the vaccine outweigh rolling the dice and not getting it.
99.97% of those who get COVID recover. So why the excitement around getting the vaccination?

Seems quite a few folks agree with me. Not only here but at least 100 million folks who have not received the vaccine. But you folks just keep on Bah, Bah, Bahiinnnnnnnnnng (Sheep sound) to Fauci and the other idiots running this.

BTW, for the libs on here, what happened to Bidens cure for COVID he promised during the election. Why are cases increasing? Yeah, but those mean tweets.
I’m glad you’re not involved in science.

Imagine crying about mandates then not getting the vaccine out of hearsay lol.

You would say it isn’t true, regardless bc you’re a contrarian. However, this is per the CDC: “Serious side effects that could cause a long-term health problem are extremely unlikely following any vaccination, including COVID-19 vaccination. Vaccine monitoring has historically shown that side effects generally happen within six weeks of receiving a vaccine dose.”
No. I just dont like discrepancies and inconsistencies in what I am being told. Fauci and others change their tune about as much as they shower. I also like facts and other proof points before I do something. I have done my own analysis here and feel the vaccine is unnecessary. Will I change my mind. Possibly, due to work or personal issues that I just feel it would be easier on my family if we were vaccinated. It will never be because I am scared of getting the virus or social pressure. That just makes me want to never get it.

Reactions: cdbearde
4 million dead worldwide. I'm not good with math, but gonna guess your 99.97% number is wrong.
So you are one of those who believes that all 4 million of those folks actually died from COVID and that the governments of all those countries, like China, are telling the truth. Color me skeptical.

I have already proven that more have died from Covid than the vaccine. You choose to think you know more than millions of Doctors and scientist about their field of expertise. That is narcissistic and ridiculous.

I have already proven that more have died from Covid than the vaccine. You choose to think you know more than millions of Doctors and scientist about their field of expertise. That is narcissistic and ridiculous.

You know who you're replying to right lol?

It's true, based on last month in the US. And those were "official" numbers.
And yes, it's relevant. If you're not scared to drive, you shouldn't be scared of dying from Covid. At least if you're in decent health and under 70.

Enlighten me as to what I've said that is conspiracy theory. The numbers posted came directly from the primary gov't-funded system for reporting adverse reactions to vaccines (VAERS). They weren't made up by Alex Jones.

Most of Europe is extremely skeptical of this vaccine. I suppose you think they're all tin foil hat wearers too?

Last edited:
A small child knows that more have died from COVID than from the vaccine. I mean, is that really a thing. Of course that is correct. And I read and listen as much as anyone and from what I can tell, my opinion and the opinion of the scientists and doctors I trust is different than the ones you do. Doesnt make me narcissistic or ridiculous. It makes my opinion different than yours.

You know who you're replying to right lol?
Do you really think him saying that more have died from COVID than the vaccine is some worthy analysis. Duh, I never said that it didnt. Everyone knows that to be true.

4 million dead worldwide. I'm not good with math, but gonna guess your 99.97% number is wrong.
I'm certain the math is wrong. But you have to take into account which demographic we're talking about. I may have a 99.97% chance of surviving it. But that doesn't mean that a 90 year old with respiratory issues does. He needs to speak in context, if he is talking about himself, his numbers may be right. Either way, good luck.

Reactions: cdbearde
Got an interesting company email - Vaccine is mandatory for employees to enter offices effective mid August. I work for a rather large company with offices scattered across the country.

I'm unsure if they will allow the unvaccinated the choice of working from home or not. I'm currently at home.

My point is not to share my life story. I just wonder if other similar companies are going to adopt a similar strategy. Not saying I agree or disagree with it.

I just think the impact of all this is fluid.

Reactions: I am stupid
It's true, based on last month in the US. And those were "official" numbers.
And yes, it's relevant. If you're not scared to drive, you shouldn't be scared of dying from Covid. At least if you're in decent health and under 70.

Enlighten me as to what I've said that is conspiracy theory. The numbers posted came directly from the primary gov't-funded system for reporting adverse reactions to vaccines (VAERS). They weren't made up by Alex Jones.

Most of Europe is extremely skeptical of this vaccine. I suppose you think they're all tin foil hat wearers too?
Enlighten me as to why you think you know better than the US medical complex about disease and disease control?

Reactions: IUBtown
ADVERTISEMENT