ADVERTISEMENT

Full potato

Did you get the shot?

• Total voters
I am generally a cop-first guy but there were a number of ways to deal with that besides killing her and a baby.
Nah, he did society a favor. She had a million chances to comply. The best part was when she facetiously said, "What are you gonna do, shoot me?" right before she got shot.

disney-princesses-2023.jpg

Looks about right.

It is blocked for me. Probably more to do with the Aussie link instead of what's in it.

It is blocked for me. Probably more to do with the Aussie link instead of what's in it.
It's censored. It's about Biden with an AUS slant.
When I switched my vpn to Australia, I could watch it. I just wanted to see if we are being censored like China.
I would have never thought Australia.

Reactions: cdbearde

How many times did we discuss this very thing lol?

What happens on the Rivals college basketball forum will show up in a presidential debate five years later.
I stepped on some poop on a guided tour of the Tenderloin neighborhood a day before APEC started. A guy who was sanitizing the sidewalks came over and sprayed off the bottom of my shoe. 😁

No, I didn't report the location of the poop to the agency that is responsible for tracking poop throughout the city. 😂

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Who volunteers for that job? Plotting all the human shit throughout the shitty....errr city.
I was a dumb Kentucky hillbilly and had never been to New York city in my life. So at 23 years old I get sent by the Railroad to NY for a business meeting. I took a cab to the Plaza hotel (iconic place and expensive). The cabbie dropped me off and I started walking to the door and notice that I stepped on something. It was a turd. I spent 5 minutes trying to get it off my shoe. Then as I got closer to the hotel proper the stench of urine was horrible.

Dumb hillbillies don't look for shit on the side walk and we ain't used to smelling piss; however, if you live in NY or San Fran you best look before you step.

ADVERTISEMENT